What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Here are my 2 cents about this game about playing for about 1.5 hours.

Best H-game I've ever played hands down.

It's not one of those action games like HoTB or Fairy Fighting. But damn is this good still.

The game have the best CG's I've ever seen outside of those high budget VN's if anything quality is the same. There is also sprite-ish sex. And there is also corruption style sexual deviancy changes. Pretty much everything I've ever wanted.

After about 1.5 hours, I feel like I barely made a dent in the progress of the overall game. I just unlocked some storyline about a demon king, still haven't captured a single monster. Most stats fairly low level, only sexual encounter at 5, most others are very low. This game just have quite a lot to do, it's pretty fun as just a regular game.

With that said I have a few questions.

1. Is there a way to skip H-scenes that you seen before?
2. I notice the "censor" bar is an additional img in the picture folder, is there a way to remove them?
3. Is there a point to the dungeons outside of breeding?
4. is there a walkthrough of some kind?

fu12

Reputation score

Did anyone ever manage to overcome the Audio/SE/べるん2 error? Is there a fix or a workaround that i missed?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did anyone ever manage to overcome the Audio/SE/べるん2 error? Is there a fix or a workaround that i missed?
Uhm. Look for the file in the audio directory. And rename it. I think it was a spelling error. Simple stuff.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: Disregard, wrong thread.

Last edited:

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are my 2 cents...
I agree the game is cute. But pretty pointless lol.

As for number 2, I did in Paint. Just remember to uncheck opaque(?) drawing (is the term in my language, it's the option to allow transparency) and use the eraser, save file without changing the name, done.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1. Is there a way to skip H-scenes that you seen before?
2. I notice the "censor" bar is an additional img in the picture folder, is there a way to remove them?
3. Is there a point to the dungeons outside of breeding?
4. is there a walkthrough of some kind?
1. Not really, just hold down the ctrl key.
2. Defeating all Cinderella girls unlocks an uncensor achievement in the game, but like someone mentioned it's pretty easy to work around...
I could have removed the scripts for it entirely but I guess Butakoma wanted leave it as a reward for players so I just left it in there...
3. Pretty much you just need the dungeons to catch monsters, later you could try hoping you find rare enemy encounters. Or just grind some xp to prepare you for them.
4. Not that I know of but with all the hard to find scenes in the game I'm wondering if I should make one...

All right here's a guide I wrote up, hopefully this will help.

Also I updated the files again just now with a few more fixes.

Last edited:

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree the game is cute. But pretty pointless lol.

As for number 2, I did in Paint. Just remember to uncheck opaque(?) drawing (is the term in my language, it's the option to allow transparency) and use the eraser, save file without changing the name, done.
Thanks!

1. Not really, just hold down the ctrl key.
2. Defeating all Cinderella girls unlocks an uncensor achievement in the game, but like someone mentioned it's pretty easy to work around...
I could have removed the scripts for it entirely but I guess Butakoma wanted leave it as a reward for players so I just left it in there...
3. Pretty much you just need the dungeons to catch monsters, later you could try hoping you find rare enemy encounters. Or just grind some xp to prepare you for them.
4. Not that I know of but with all the hard to find scenes in the game I'm wondering if I should make one...

All right here's a guide I wrote up, hopefully this will help.

Also I updated the files again just now with a few more fixes.
Thank you so much! For the tip, guide and most importantly the translation!!

Just finished the full guide. It's intense. Feels like I barely scratched the surface of this game.

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone please post a full save?

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's the quickest way to make money to clear the debt?

I have maxed out Job Skill but it's still taking a while to clear the debt. I started working on the farm but that also seems like it would take a while before truly becoming profitable.

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's the quickest way to make money to clear the debt?

I have maxed out Job Skill but it's still taking a while to clear the debt. I started working on the farm but that also seems like it would take a while before truly becoming profitable.
whoring yourself out, buy the camera so you can record videos, each H-scene activate it so you can lv up the camera skill

the more higher the rank, the quality goes up and when sold, the price skyrocket, even more whit the monster on the ranch you hold, when both friendship and camera skill are on max, you get roughtly 100k money for each video

about the irreversible effect... i dont know since i haven´t trigger it yet

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe they just mean you can miss out of a certain event if you sell 10+ videos? its in mizukis guide I guess I'm trying not to spoil it

can someone tell me is there something special I'm supposed to do to sell monsters to people? this green haired guy talks about wanting a tentacle monster but nothing happens when I talk to him with the long armed sea plant in my inventory.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda wanted to avoid selling videos, if possible. I wish I new how to edit the save and my cash.

About selling monsters, I think it takes a specific kind of monster. I noticed I captured 2 different boars, 1 normal and 1 called "long-tusked boar" or something like that.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oops guess I forgot to mention that the effect of selling the videos can be undone by meeting someone somewhere at night and having your sins undone specifics are in his guide because I dont remember. there

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how i unlock the green ribbon?

i already defeated all the cinderella girls (exept the black idol/red idol)

gathered the mikokoro, dearly S, demon king, ExA, Citrus and Cheffle respectible emblem

there are event related to unlock the green ribbon or i need defeat the red idol to archieve it?

also, the ranch is locked on rank D even when all the stats are lv 10, what i am doing wrong?

Mordaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to get batteries for the video camera? All I get in the shop is "sell".

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to get batteries for the video camera? All I get in the shop is "sell".
iirc it's in the general shop, the one that sells feed for your animals

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Mordaen
I'm pretty sure you can buy them in the shop in the rightmost part of town - IIRC, it has arcade machines inside. I'm pretty sure it's closed on few first days of the game, but I don't remember what triggers its opening.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Mordaen
I'm pretty sure you can buy them in the shop in the rightmost part of town - IIRC, it has arcade machines inside. I'm pretty sure it's closed on few first days of the game, but I don't remember what triggers its opening.
The camera shop get trigger if you reach certain status or few days have passed ... not really sure ... probably xxx type status ...

the Item shop only sell batteries AFTER you buy the camera ...

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how the FUCK do you defeat the final idol?
I'm specifically talking about the 'you know what' final attack. The one that fucking destroys me from 3000hp with all buffs. What's the secret to dodging it?
I thought it's Anzu's 'What to do, What to do...' skill that seemed otherwise useless in the entirety of the game. Nope! Looks like it was a joke skill after all.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy hell this game is huge for something made on a whim and for free

Finished the debt phase and working on cultivation jobs now, I seem to need to spend a lot of time and BP cultivating with my monsters to be able to hit the requirements (one entire game day + BP potions to level one rank), is there anything I can do to increase the gain rate or is this the usual?

My ranch has 10 publicity but the other levels are very low and very slow to level even if I work on them with my monsters (for a lot of BP cost), which takes up time so I can't do much cultivation or hunt the part time job events. Again, is this the norm?

EDIT: figured out the problem

turns out monsters suck at helping with farmwork, doing work solo is like 5x more efficient

EDIT2: So, idol boss

Sachiko's buff seems to last forever while nullifying the DoT, so that's the first part settled, makes phase 1 extremely easy.

As for phase 2, I lost when she dispelled and sealed the idol heal AND item use, seemingly permanently, because my own heal can barely keep up with her damage (bruteforced the game without adding Mental)
I still don't understand how the attributes work or what is the rock-paper-scissors order. Gave up when she absorbed by loud singing attack because every other attack I had seems to scale with Mental.

Sounds like there's a massive nuke attack when I didn't get to see, either

Last edited: