What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Butter Workshop] Legacy Souls (RJ313689)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I happened to stumble across this game the other day. It's a pretty cheap game, about $5, and it's obviously taking cues from Dark Souls, if that title font is anything to go by. Gameplay as well. Scenes are okay at worst, but I've still been enjoying them, mostly. Tags don't include loli, but the character with the doll looks questionable, so I'll just stick with the DLsite link. (she's confirmed loli, so no direct download links here besides DLsite one)

It's an RPG Maker game, so the usual controls apply. Z and X to confirm and menu respectively, and arrow keys to move with shift to run. Since the game is in Chinese and I'm a stupid monolinguist, I have no idea what the story is. I can inform mostly on the gameplay though. It's a bit of a hybrid between action rpg and regular rpg. There's the main camp hub you'll repeatedly return to for items, equipment, and stat boosts. From there, you can travel to an area if you've unlocked it. If you've played Dark Souls before, you'll know how to do the leveling. You can gather what I'm just going to call souls when you defeat enemies or partake in certain actions. There are 3 kinds of enemies to fight. Fodder enemies, strong enemies, and the boss of the level. The fodder enemies are no threat, and you will instantly defeat them by running into them, which procures souls. Stronger enemies take you into the regular rpg battles where it's turn based. Honestly, I can't help much here. I've pretty much just brute forced my way forward and I'm currently stuck at what I'm assuming is the end. Bosses are just like strong enemies in terms of battle, but beating them will unlock the next area after visiting the camp again. After unlocking the store, I think you can partake in prostitution for souls. Doesn't seem to have any drawbacks, so you could theoretically farm them for souls.
If you lose to certain strong enemies or certain bosses, you'll get a game over scene which unlocks that scene in the gallery which you can see in the key items of your menu. Strange enough though, instead of respawning back at the camp, you instead appear right next to the enemy you lost to. I don't know if you lose anything or suffer certain stat penalties, cause it's in Chinese, but there's only one enemy that fucks with your stats when you fight them.

Fetishes you'll see include (but may not be limited to):
sex from monsters (like slimes and ogres, etc.)
prostitution (one has an S&M scene, I think)
vore (just one from a mimic)
pregnancy (once again, just from one enemy)
futa
corruption
gangbang
some ryona (choking)

I never got a good grasp on how the combat works. As previously mentioned, I sort of just winged it. If anyone picks up this game, I'd love to hear how certain skills work. I'd offer my save, but I feel my stats are attributing to my struggles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Just as a heads-up, the merchant (girl with the doll) is considered loli, so I'm adding the loli prefix to the thread.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's been a while, so I'm just gonna bump the thread along with an offer. If you can help out here, I'll be willing to share the game via DM (please don't spam the thread with requests though. Just discussing the game.) Even so, I'd still suggest to support the dev. The game is on sale now for $2.50.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Well, the whole folder technically. Can't guarantee 100% unlocks, since there are several choices and I'm a filthy English-only guy, but I've completed the game once and I think I nabbed all the regular enemy and boss defeats. Saves are generally one per completed level, with maybe one or two extras thrown in for caution. Rename the .rar file to just "save," extract, and replace the save folder (gamedirectory/www/save)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Huh, so I was already at the end, huh? Shame. Thought there was more from where I was. Well anyway, thanks for the save.