What's new

Oldemor

Reputation score
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/onrain-hitori-online-kono-na-no-de-rj272169.13603/

Hello.

I just broke into this genre of games, Hitori Online being a favorite developer atm, but couldn't find a translation of this game specifically.
I'm not dedicated enough to translate it manually, I just wanted one for myself, so I've instead just resorted to a quick automatic runover with Translator++ and google translate.
Thereby, the translations aren't exactly great, and I think a slight bit of the code transferred over into the dialogue somehow? Nevertheless it should cover just about all text in the game.
But hey, use your imagination! Nevertheless it's more understandable than Japanese - And if you understand Japanese... Well you shouldn't be here.

Translation download link:
(Copy-paste the link in new window instead of clicking it.)

Not sure if I'll be using this account in the future, so I may easily become inactive.
Nevertheless, let me know if a new link is needed, or if you want to know how you can edit/customize the translations with Translator++. (It's the only way I know how lol) Or anything else for that matter.
If you catch me while I'm still active I'll be happy to respond. :)

Last edited:
Reputation score
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/onrain-hitori-online-kono-na-no-de-rj272169.13603/

Hello.

I just broke into this genre of games, Hitori Online being a favorite developer atm, but couldn't find a translation of this game specifically.
I'm not dedicated enough to translate it manually, I just wanted one for myself, so I've instead just resorted to a quick automatic runover with Translator++ and google translate.
Thereby, the translations aren't exactly great, and I think a slight bit of the code transferred over into the dialogue somehow? Nevertheless it should cover just about all text in the game.
But hey, use your imagination! Nevertheless it's more understandable than Japanese - And if you understand Japanese... Well you shouldn't be here.

Translation download link:

Not sure if I'll be using this account in the future, so I may easily become inactive.
Nevertheless, let me know if a new link is needed, or if you want to know how you can edit/customize the translations with Translator++. (It's the only way I know how lol) Or anything else for that matter.
If you catch me while I'm still active I'll be happy to respond. :)
Whenever I tried to access that link it says about the file getting blocked cuz a violation? please would be awesome if you could provide that translation and let us know how to make it work, thanks beforehand!

bloodyager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Copy link location and paste into an entirely separate window.
Mediafire blocks direct links from forum

OP
O

Oldemor

Reputation score
Odd, I didn't know that was a thing. Well as said you can just copy-paste the link instead of clicking it. Updated OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It doesn't work anymore could you post it again?
Don't just click the link, you have to copy and paste it into the URL bar because mediafire blocks redirects from ulmf.org .

Zannen

Reputation score
Gotta thank the rough translation for it. However, It's still hard to understand sometimes. If someone would fully translate, It'd be awesome.