What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [一人オンライン/Hitori Online] この不条理な世界の底で (RJ272169)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Title translates roughly to: At the bottom of this absurd world

No images since the only one available on the DLsite page includes a scantily-clad Loli catgirl.

From the makers of Fumika Fantasy, this new game is due to drop on the first of January.

Gameplay:
Very different from Fumika fantasy and their earlier games, this game has automated adventuring and combat. The game follows a loop of Adventuring through an area, fighting the monsters there and gathering loot, before returning to your tavern/home base, selling loot and then resting for the night. You need to sell loot to pay your taxes, about 100-110 a day, and to meet longer term payments, the highest of which in the demo is 2000 with a 5 day deadline. These payments seem to get higher over time, forcing you to get better at bringing back loot/money. failure to pay taxes twice in a row (possibly just twice) leads to a game over, failing to fulfil the longer term payments is an instant game over.

In addition to the normal RPG stats like attack, defence and HP, this game has a number of special stats that you will need to manage, either through gear or through selecting adventure behaviour.

Acquisition power and Search power are the two stats directly below attack and defence, and are important because they help determine the amount of loot you're going to find. Aquisition power effects the quantity of loot you get from monsters and chests, while search power affects the chance of finding chests and monsters (if you're not avoiding them). You also have a combat speed stat, which can lead to you attacking twice in a row, and a stat called applied power that apparently interacts with search power and acquisition power in some way.

You have two "fatigue" stats, which are the blue and green bars. The blue bar is depleted by entering new zones while adventuring or by getting raped by monsters. When depleted it will refill, but slap you with an exhaustion debuff, lowering all your stats, that gets worse the more times you empty the blue bar. Both the debuff and the bar can be removed/refilled by sleeping, but low quality sleep may not fully remove the debuff. The green bar is only reduced by getting raped, and will force you to stop adventuring when emptied. It is also restored by sleeping, but only slowly, especially with the cheap options.

Finally you have a lust bar, when it is maxed out (>1000) then you get a scene when leaving/returning to the tavern that ends with you getting ahego-raped. This resets your lust but instantly skips to the next day, which is very bad, especially if you're leaving to adventure as you'll essentially lose a whole day. At first this is only raised by certain prostitution options for resting, such as blowjob, but if you start picking up sexual passives from monster rape, you'll gain lust every time you encounter that monster. Worse, once you get the second sexual passive for a monster, maxed lust will make you surrender to the monster, leading to a slightly different rape scene that also reduces your lust. From my experimentation this can lead to a kind of death spiral situation where you start gaining lust super fast, leading to surrender to a monster every other encounter, which rapidly drains both of your energy stats and forces a quick end to any adventuring, drastically cutting your income and causing a gameover as you're unable to make your payments.

You can select from a number of areas to adventure in; there are three in the demo: Nearby forest, Distant forest, and Plains, which increase in difficulty in that order. While adventuring, you have a number of options that affect your behaviour while adventuring, which is important for managing your stats. You can choose behaviour for regular enemies and bosses, either engage or avoid. Choosing avoid reduces the chance of encountering enemies, but doesn't completely eliminate it. This is important for managing your HP, as getting defeated will lead to a rape scene, a loss of energy (blue bar), and will grant you sexual passives in a similar fashion to Fumika Fantasy. This might seem like a good trade, especially since the stats for some passives are quite good, but unlike Fumika Fantasy the passives also carry a hefty downside, increasing your lust (pink bar) and causing instant defeats on max lust.

You also have the option to choose how much effort to put into adventuring today, which equates to how many times you'll deplete the blue bar before ending the day. Staying longer means more chances for loot, but also lower stats from the debuffs so harder combat, less loot, more risk of defeat rape, and a need for more expensive rest options to remove the debuff for the next day.

Once your adventure is over, you return to the inn for the day. you can sell loot and buy gear from the red haired merchant, who makes a return from Fumika Fantasy. Everything that isn't a dagger, a utility equip, or a stat boost item is vendor trash with no other use, at least in the demo. Once you have your cash you'll want to make repayments via the second option as the inn desk and/or pick a rest option via the second last option.

You have two options for resting. Prostitution, which tends to be low quality and may raise lust, but is either free or earns you a small amount. The other option is to rent a room, which tends to be expensive, but has options for high quality sleep (but even more expensive), and won't raise lust. Renting seems to be a later game option given the costs, not worth the cost at first.

If you do get a Gameover, there's a newgame+ system similar to Fumika, you can earn NG+ points by doing things, though i have no idea what, and spend those things on benefits in your next runs. best deal I've seen is additional utility equipment slots, since much like Fumika, Equipment is god and levels do fuck-all unless you get stupidly high.

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker controls, arrow keys for movement, Z is yes, X is menu or cancel, CTRL is skip. Holding Z or left mouse button also acts as a skip, which also speeds up animations, useful for when you're getting raped by a slime for the 50th time.

Story:
Basically you're a Slave catgirl. You seem to be trying to buy your own freedom or something. Either way, you have payments to make, so don't miss them, or you'll be forced to abuse your ability to time travel. Go forth, young Loli, and hunt random wildlife for fun and profit!

Fetishes: Loli, Catgirls, Slavery, Prostitution, Monster rape, Estrus/heat

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you for the great OP, OP.

Do you know if there is any combat rape in this title or is it all on loss?

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not as far as I can tell, though that could always change in the full version. You can either get raped by the monster upon hitting 1 hp, or upon encountering it if you have near maxed lust and the relevant tier 2 sexual passive.

Not expecting any though to be honest, for all it's refreshing departure from standard RPGmaker systems, this seems like a pretty simple game that Hitori Online has churned out fairly fast, at least in comparison to the absolute mountain of gameplay and H scenes that Fumika was. In-combat rape doesn't really mesh well with the fast-paced, automated combat system this game uses either; the player has no real way of interacting with a fight once it's begun, so there isn't really a place for something like combat rape or battle fuck, since systems like that tend to need a degree of player interaction, such as struggle options.

Really, the combat in this game takes something of a backseat to the management aspects of the game, balancing your budget between payments and gearing up, balancing gear between the necessary combat stats and the valuable looting stats, managing your stamina and lust to avoid getting chain-raped, while maximising your time spent adventuring and the amount of loot you can get. Then there's the choice between prostituting yourself for a monetary reprieve, or spending money for a room for quality of rest, which feeds back into stamina management. It's a really neat system all-in-all, but combat isn't really it's focus.

I'd expect most of the H-scenes in the full version to be spread between the monster defeat rape, and various town events, be they prostitution options, maxed lust events, or something else.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Game is out

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Sadly the game has bugs and crashes easiely (14 times on first play thru - no pregnancy permission).

1577882632012.png
The blue haired girl at the desk blocks the way and you can't interact with her or move > stuck.

EDIT:

Oh well, for the time being until the author fixes it, i moved the blue haired girl and the desk / worker one field to the left...

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
A uncensor patch just popped out of nowhere. Gallery of this game on sad panda are all uncensored.

Somehow1337

Reputation score
A uncensor patch just popped out of nowhere. Gallery of this game on sad panda are all uncensored.
Where would I go looking for said patch? Checked his Blog all I found there was a fix. Same with ci-en.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Well you can download the sad panda gallery and use it in your img folder, just mind that the second gallery has the first picture named wrong. There is a uncensored version of the game floating around but it's PW protected and I forgot the PW.

easy85

Reputation score
Well you can download the sad panda gallery and use it in your img folder, just mind that the second gallery has the first picture named wrong. There is a uncensored version of the game floating around but it's PW protected and I forgot the PW.
Does this even work? I tried it with Fumika Fantasy but uncensored files from the gallery have all moonrunes removed from file names. It's probably the same for this game. I found english patched version of Fumika but can't find original uncensored files (not the gallery).
btw. if our sources are the same, PW is "censored".

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone pm me a link to uncensored version?

blubb

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
id be intersted in the uncensored version too
pm if possible

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, we have a spy in the thread!

Joined Jun 29, 2013
Messages 1

blerghit

Reputation score
Found the uncensored version on 4chan, RIP all my free time this weekend+ more

PS. Textractor seems to work fine with this, even though its MV.

blerghit

Reputation score
So, a round of the game is 30 days long, after that you go into the post-game room with challenge room, bonus shop similar to that of fumika fantasy, and then its time for NG+.
New events can happen in NG+, most likely need enough of some stat.
Bonus shop has item to keep most of your h-stats etc.

ps. Some events are triggered by items bought in the bonus shop, such as pregnancy license.
if you buyit and progress far enough in the next round, event will happen

Last edited:
OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still have no idea what specifically nets you ng+ points, so i'm flailing around half blind here, ended up with 2800 at the end of my first run. ploughed most of them into three extra auxiliary equip slots and the tier 3 starting auxiliary equipment set, which has worked really well as I'm already pushing past my endgame stats from the last run on day 1. meeting the 150k charge this run might be possible.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
well i cannot pass from the bug where a fat guy appear and she moves left but get stuck in a npc >.<

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
That's the bug i mentioned above. You could load the game into mv editor, move the girl > play the gme.

blerghit

Reputation score
Never seen that bug, but similar bugs in other games sometimes happen when you speed up the game too much, since "cutscenes" dont have enough time to move NPC to proper place, then another "cutscene" moves that character but since the start position was wrong it gets stuck.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still have no idea what specifically nets you ng+ points, so i'm flailing around half blind here, ended up with 2800 at the end of my first run. ploughed most of them into three extra auxiliary equip slots and the tier 3 starting auxiliary equipment set, which has worked really well as I'm already pushing past my endgame stats from the last run on day 1. meeting the 150k charge this run might be possible.
I'm pretty sure that every coin in your key items inventory nets you some, including the dungeon run that unlocks when you successfully clear the game. Not really sure how much for each though, or if that's the only thing that does it. That said you do have to reset your NG+ boosts each time you die, otherwise the game won't recalc the points from the new coins collected since you last bought something.