What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [一人オンライン/Hitori Online] この不条理な世界の底で (RJ272169)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm at a part where I need to pay 15..something but every time I go to the pay option it won't let me, what gives? I have 25k so I'm starting to think that it might now be money they're after this time.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game creator uploaded a fix on his Ci-en page for the bug in the pregnancy event where the girl blocks you. Unfortunately he took down the fix and simply added it to the Dlsite download, meaning that you gotta download the latest version for said fix. Luckily I got my hands on it.

Just copy and paste it in and all should be fine.

Small stuff I noticed in the game:
- As someone previously said, the coins you get are what gives you points in NG+, along with the challenge run.
- The more you beat the game the more stuff gets added to the shop. Some stuff that got added are the ability to get a strong weapon of black rarity which is the highest rarity. Also, when you buy the pregnancy permission the first time in NG+, for the next run, you'll have needed to save up 5 million, or else you'll get the bad end. (In the event, it says you need 6 million, but the fat guy gives you 1 million so you only need to get the other 5 mil.) If you actually manage to get 5 million and get a good ending. The next time you go to the NG+ shop, there'll be another purchasable right after the pregnancy permission option, presumably unlocks more story, but I've yet to play that part.
- I think (not entirely sure) that the blue bar is affected by one of the stats. I think its the last stat, applied power, but I could be wrong. Either that or it only increases with level. The blue bar is very important since the more you have, the longer it takes for your stats to drop, which means more farming. Even better, when you sleep in the 30k room, you get a bonus that doubles the blue bar's value and possibly increases some of your other stats as well. I believe the 5k room does this to a lesser extent.
- There's an item in the NG+ shop that makes it so that the first time you enter a map on each playthough, your first encounter will always be a boss. Only works on the first time. Its very good since you can rest up, get your stat bonuses, enter the map for the first time, and fight the boss with your character in top shape. Its a much better alternative to stumbling around a map for 5-10 minutes only to finally encounter the boss but get destroyed since your character got tired from all the exploring and has a bunch of her stats decreased.
- If you took the boss item in the previous point and are entering a new map for the first time, save first. Even with all your bonuses the boss may kill you since the difficulty of the maps range drastically. Go in the dungeon with your normal equipment and try to beat the boss, if you fail, load up your save that you made right before the boss. Maybe fight the boss a little later in your playthrough since if you can't beat the boss with your health being full and with stat bonuses, you most likely can't even fight the enemies after the boss. If you still want to fight said boss, just remove your equipment that has stat bonuses for your search and acquisition power, and get equipment that focuses solely on attack on defense. Beat the boss and get the chest right behind it, then leave the dungeon. The chest is very important since it has a lot of equipment in there that's likely above your level and the equipment is always fixed, meaning your search power and acquisition power doesn't matter. Don't continue into the dungeon, since you'll likely be getting very little chests and loot since you focused solely on attack and defense with this strategy.
- In the NG+ shop there's also the option to buy more equipment slots which is extremely important mid to late game and you can't have a complete character without them.
- Not sure, but in the NG+ shop there may be an item that greatly boosts your stats, or the stats you gain from levelling up. I'm not talking about the stat boosting items you see in every RPGmaker game, since this one doesn't pop up in your inventory.
- Dunno the requirements but in the NG+ room, always talk to Fumika (brown haired girl). She might give you an extremely valuable equipment. It boosts pretty much everything by a good amount. Don't know where the late game is though so in the grand scheme of things, it could end up being mid-tier equipment. The star sign in the name makes it look pretty good though. Again, I don't know the requirement for it, I got it after I gave the red haired shop-keeper 20mil and got an ending out of it. That ending also unlocked the rooms to the left in the NG+ area. One room has Fumika get banged by a bunch of monsters, the other room is the complete recollection room.
- Just saying, I tampered with my save a teensy-tiny bit and gave myself a shit ton of the currency for the NG+ shop and practically bought everything. Dunno if that fucked with anything.

Anyways, that's everything off the top of my head. Back to the game for me.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game badly needs a partial, I have no idea what any of the options in adventuring mean

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The options are damn easy, you can't do much anyway.

Fight normal opponents > yes / avoid (doesn't work well, you have to fight anyway...)
Fight boss opponents > yes / avoid
How much effort you put in the search (normal you would receive a leave message when your points are exhausted)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty much what the guy before me said.
When adventuring, you can also hold down Z to speed the entire process up. This also works for the h-scenes and it skips texts as well. However, whenever you beat an enemy or move on to a different map, it you have to take your finger off of Z and hold down on it again. I wish you could just toggle it.
I found this out when talking to the white haired girl in the NG+ room. She says something every time you chat with her. Some of the stuff she says is pretty useless but there's also a bunch of tips, some of them pretty obvious but others not so much.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Eh, don't really think this one is for me. Scenes are good though, anybody have a full save yet?

blerghit

Reputation score
You can also speed up by pressing left mouse, and it will not stop working after every enemy.
Also, some of your stats affect how well you can avoid/search for enemies (depending on your choice when adventuring).

PS: if someone could post a picture with the stats translated i would be gratefull. MTL doesn really pick them up and i can only guess what they do based on which equipment boost them.

pps.
"Items written as achievements is called [actual coin].
You can increase the point of the circumferential shop with actual coins, but the more the number of sheets, the more points will increase.
however, the growth of the score is the best. So it is good to collect a lot of the same coin, but collecting a large number of types is also effective in that you earn points."
this is from the whitehair loli in post game room. So you CAN just grind more bonus points by getting more and more of the same achievements, but you get more from gaining new ones, is what i gather from this MTLed tip.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the hitomi website seems to be hosting the CG for this now. So I guess if you want to skip the gameplay, you can just view the CG on this.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
So I removed the .txt from the save file and successfully turned it into an RPGSAVE file and placed it under the save folder but there was still no option to load up said save file 5. My experience in this is limited but i think you may not have included the necessary global rpg save. or I might just be doing it wrong. IDK.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I removed the .txt from the save file and successfully turned it into an RPGSAVE file and placed it under the save folder but there was still no option to load up said save file 5. My experience in this is limited but i think you may not have included the necessary global rpg save. or I might just be doing it wrong. IDK.
RPG Maker saves are weird in that RPG Maker doesn't recognize a save unless you've actually physically saved in-game in that slot once already. Take the save you downloaded and give it a temporary name, like "Save10a" and then boot up the game. Since it's "Save10", save in slot 10 and exit out of the game. Then delete the "Save10" you just created in game and rename the "Save10a" back to "Save10" and it should recognize it.

blerghit

Reputation score
Ive been trying to figure the stats for optimizing items, too bad my MTL wont tl them.
through trial and error and some thinking ive figured out these:
HP
Stamina
Attack
Def
??? Probably related to item gathering
??? same as above
attackspeed
???

Can anyone confirm or add on to this?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ive been trying to figure the stats for optimizing items, too bad my MTL wont tl them.
through trial and error and some thinking ive figured out these:
HP
Stamina
Attack
Def
??? Probably related to item gathering
??? same as above
attackspeed
???

Can anyone confirm or add on to this?
How I understand it is:

HP (Orange)
Stam (Blue)
End (Green)
ATK
DEF
"Obtaining Power" (should affect how many items you get from mobs/regular chests)
"Search Power" (your ability to find chests, and perhaps encounter bosses?)
Attack Speed
"Applicable Power???" - this one I'm less sure of because it doesn't make much sense in Chinese, but I assume it has to do with critical hit chance?

Oh right, the last one on the bottom should be weapon strength, which should be a modifier for attack strength

blerghit

Reputation score
I think "applicable power" was explained somewhere to improve all your other stats effects, and its the least affected by low stamina/endurance. might also be the crit chance.

PS getting my "applicable power" to a bit over 1k i critted about half the time

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Okay completed the story,
she is now a free, second class citizen with her mom being her personal slave until she gets enough money to remove the slace crest.
Never managed to get the scene for the adventurer that gives advice at the start of the round, by the gate. Anyone know how to get that?

Last edited: