What's new

ACT [C-Laboratory] ララと奇妙なダンジョン (RJ264392)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

From the maker of Elven Slave and Heroine Defeat, C-lab make another new game!

It seems this time you're playing as a...swordwoman or somekind against monsters (your cliche scenario), there's Demo on the DLsite, ended up on the event 2 (Event 2 is CG only)

Fetish so far: Rape, Monster.

Scheduled for September Release, maybe late Sept if no delay.

Game Mechanic:

Scroll mouse up for moving forward, and back for moving back. Left Click for attack, Right click for block, and Wheel click for special. If you hold Block while scrolling, you will jumped back (a lot further than just moving back normally). You play totally using mouse only, leaving your other hand free (heehee).

You have 6 number of attack in the trial, after 6 attack is gone, you need to wait for it to recharge before you can attack again. SP attack doesn't consume this number.

Every enemies in the trial have 3 kind of attack: Projectile, Melee, and Special. Projectile and Melee can be blocked (and you'll automatically countered it even with 0 attack). Special can't be blocked, and it'll lead to H-animation. In trial, H-animation doesn't reduce anything, but you'll left laying down on the leftmost screen (of that area) after clicking skip.

Getting your health down to zero unlock game over animation (only the goblin for trial).

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
this persons art is super cute. I look forward to what animations are shown in this game.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The artstyle is most definitely cute and the animations look very nice. The gameplay itself actually feels very good, that 6 combo attack is so satisfying lol, though the movement is kinda weird not being able to dash with your arrow keys and only being able to dash if you're far away and press the attack key. Definitely looking forward to the full game

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, not confirmed yet, but I think if you try to block the Special attack, it'll lead into different animation, which have "Next Anime" Button, instead of just "Skip"

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've only seen animations with a "next anime" button for the goblin fellatio animation and the mushroom. But the mushroom requires you to get hit with his breath attack he does when he's behind another monster first. Blocking hasn't gotten me any new animation yet

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I've only seen animations with a "next anime" button for the goblin fellatio animation and the mushroom. But the mushroom requires you to get hit with his breath attack he does when he's behind another monster first. Blocking hasn't gotten me any new animation yet
I can get the next breath attack even when he's not behind another monster.

Maybe it's either random, or there's another requirement beside blocking.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I feel its random, since whenever I get grabbed an antimation plays differently constantly.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awesome this guy's a top tier in here for sure and this one lookin just as good

btw not bad but mouse only?
dude i play on laptop

it's hard as it is to even use the damn scrool wheel on most zoom-mechanics in other games

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Keyboard works, z to attack, x to block and c to use a special. Use the arrow keys to move

And hmm maybe it's because it's trial that we're all getting different animation/attacks but just to make sure, we're talking about the breath attack that gives you the duck debuff(?) right? Because i think having that debuff is the trigger to getting the 2nd part of the mushroom's animation, at least in my experience

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Awesome this guy's a top tier in here for sure and this one lookin just as good

btw not bad but mouse only?
dude i play on laptop

it's hard as it is to even use the damn scrool wheel on most zoom-mechanics in other games
You do know that there are mice you can plug in to a laptop if you don't like the touch pad, right?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Keyboard works, z to attack, x to block and c to use a special. Use the arrow keys to move

And hmm maybe it's because it's trial that we're all getting different animation/attacks but just to make sure, we're talking about the breath attack that gives you the duck debuff(?) right? Because i think having that debuff is the trigger to getting the 2nd part of the mushroom's animation, at least in my experience
No, we're talking the breath attack that signals his animation.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
:whistle: I tot this game was released today due to multiple bumps.
Either-way there isn't much in the demo except for a few scenes.

The game over is a new delectable taste compared to their previews work which somewhat was a disappointment due to lack of H.
[Smooth,cute art and gameplay doe.]

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
On a side note, I just realized that the game is scheduled to release on September 21st, so around one week from now.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No, we're talking the breath attack that signals his animation.
Ah figured we were talking about different things. What i meant to say is that the mushroom's 2nd animation in my experience can only be seen if you have that duck debuff which is caused by an attack he does while behind another monster, my bad for the misunderstanding

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah figured we were talking about different things. What i meant to say is that the mushroom's 2nd animation in my experience can only be seen if you have that duck debuff which is caused by an attack he does while behind another monster, my bad for the misunderstanding
In my experience, both the 2nd animation needs you to be at blocking stance...maybe it needs to be a duck and blocking?

I get the blowjob goblin animation consistently while blocking, which lead me to think that's the requirement.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
English version? Or is it just on Eng dl site as well?
Sorry, not used to buying games on DLsite. (no. I usually buy thru patreon)

well, caved. Bought it (DO NOT ASK ME FOR LINKS).
How do I get medals? Game's not very clear on it and I can't read moonrunes. I keep getting bronze medals (or nothing at all) despite not/barely taking any damage.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed.