What's new

C.Y.O.A.S DV Style, ended.

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style.

tenticle spawns can be small enough to slip in undetected.

1A y4 red

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Look if you people are gonna be this way, at least don't let it be a red! make it white or something!
Red increase pin chance but if she's sleeping theres no reason for her to be pinned!

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

1A Y3 Goak should get a chance at her.

Kayi

Reputation score

Something totally different...

1B, Y4, White!

(if it comes down to a tie breaker, I vote 1A, Y4, Red with everyone else)

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

fine

change vote to

1a y4 white

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Look if you people are gonna be this way, at least don't let it be a red! make it white or something!
Red increase pin chance but if she's sleeping theres no reason for her to be pinned!
1a means she is awake.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1a y3

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Counting Votes.... Awake red tent 3, 2 for white, 2 for goak... Red tentacle it is.... Foolish.....)

As Goak and Veranda took watch. (Goak slept.) A red tentacle appeared from one of the bags. It looked around and saw two women with it's telepathic vision. (It has no eyes wtf am I suppose to say?!) It also noted a man. One women was sleeping and a delicious scent was coming from her legs. It was far brighter then the other women. The red tentacle decided on the sleeping form of a women.
*Wha-what?* thought Cassy drowsily as she felt something wiggling inside of her. It soon stopped. Cassy went back to sleep even through she felt more wet down there.
*Success* thought the red tentacle, it felt pleasure from being inside this warm and wet passage. *Best to wait, then to call friends, I doubt they would help with the male around.* thought the red tentacle.
Dawn Approaches.
Cassy woke from her sleep and felt considerably wet, *Why am I so aroused?* She also had erotic dreams last night from something moving inside of her. "Breakfast is served" Goak said, but it sounded like a yell in the quiet morning air. Veranda just snuggled deeper down till Goak prodded her with her own staff. Veranda grumbled and got up. Cassy was already digging into her food. Which served of some stew that Goak cooked. "It smells of...rabbit?" said Cassy questionably. "Got it while I took last watch" answered Goak. They dug into the food. Soon daylight showed itself and they packed up and began to move. As they began to rode, the riding sensations of her horse aroused Cassy even move, as through she felt something moving up and down inside of her.

Aroused. Red Tentacle Inside vagina (Cassy does not know.) Needs to go to bathroom in 1-8 hours. (I will roll a 1d8 to determine on next choice.)

Equipment:
Head:
Neck: Blue Black silk collar, cannot be torn off or taken off unless by a wizard. Doesn't have any special effects except above.
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Indigo silk bra. Blue-black studded leather armor shirt.
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist: Black Leather skirt with 3 holsters and with Cassandra's Barking iron blood dagger of Souls sheathed inside the left scabbard while the right scabbard held Cassandra's Roaring Inferno Iron wooden dagger of pleasure lvl 1. (Holsters can carry quick items. Quick items can be used as a free action.)
Lower Body: Wet Indigo silk panties. Barely wet Blue-black studded leather pants with hole for tail (Also reveals panties.)
Feet:Blue-Black shoes with indigo silk socks.

Inventory:
Goak has 56 Silver pieces left.
1 Health Potion. (Restores 65% Vitality. DOESN'T HEAL WOUNDS!)
Rations of Food.

1.) They encountered 1 brigand.
2.) Nothing happens, except bathroom and night appears.
3.) Other.

Secondary Option: Choice 1 only.
Y1 = a small group of brigands.(5.)
Y2 = a group of brigands.(10)
Y3 = a patrol of brigands (15)
Y4 = a blockade set up by brigands.(25)

(Cassy was exhausted. I should've put that in red before all of you voted. My bad..... Still someone should've caught me on that and suggest I put it in red. She fell asleep as soon she hit the bed she made for herself after being up for 2 straight days with no sleep, except the nap on a hard stone surface... If it's an 8 on the roll and you people pick two, then Cassy goes to the bathroom in the dark. If it's any other number, 1-7 she goes to the bathroom on the plains behind Goak and Veranda telling them she will catch up later. If brigands appear bathroom is suspended till after battle.)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2. I want to get to the tentacle scene.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

2 now update while I update when I can't update which means I will update next weak cause my comp is down and I don't like to type stuff with PS3

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

for my first ever vote, I wish for:

2 :) yay, tentacles!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Massive amount of twos. Lets see the roll. I am listening to this as I type.)

Cassy and her companions rode. Cassy almost begin to pant from the heat in her crotch.
2 Hours.
Cassy was still not panting but she felt the urge to go to the bathroom, "Guys, nature c-calling" stuttered Cassy embarrassingly. "Can you hold it?" Veranda asked. "No" Cassy said looking downward, feeling some shame. "Eh, you can catch up later." said Goak. Cassy nodded it gratefully and looked around, she noticed that they were in a hilly part of the plains. There were a few big rocks around. Cassy looked around and spotted one that provided good privacy. She rode the horse over there, Cassy groaned in pleasure. *Why am I so horny?!* Cassy thought to herself. She picketed her horse by taking one of the stakes out from the saddles and planting it in the ground.
Cassy then went inside the rocks. She unhooked her belt and lowered her wet pants and soaking wet panties. There was a very red thing poking out of her rosy pink gushing vagina. Cassy didn't notice and lowered herself to the ground and let loose all the accumulated pee.
(POV of Red tentacle.) *This woman is alone.* the red tentacle decided to call it's friends and slid out of her vagina.
Cassy moaned as she felt something slide out of her. *Wait, slide out of me!?* thought Cassy as she stared at the red long object on the ground. That began to move and it let out a hissing scream, through there was no mouth but instead a slit.

Horny. Gushing pussy. Wet pants and soaking wet panties around ankles.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck: Blue Black silk collar, cannot be torn off or taken off unless by a wizard. Doesn't have any special effects except above.
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Indigo silk bra. Blue-black studded leather armor shirt.
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist: Black Leather skirt with 3 holsters and with Cassandra's Barking iron blood dagger of Souls sheathed inside the left scabbard while the right scabbard held Cassandra's Roaring Inferno Iron wooden dagger of pleasure lvl 1. (Holsters can carry quick items. Quick items can be used as a free action.)
Lower Body: Soaking Wet Indigo silk panties. Wet Blue-black studded leather pants with hole for tail (Also reveals panties.) They are around her ankles.
Feet:Blue-Black shoes with indigo silk socks.

Inventory:
1 Health Potion. (Restores 65% Vitality. DOESN'T HEAL WOUNDS!)
Rations of Food.

1.) Cassy lets the tentacles rape (or have granted sex) her. (Horny status.)
2.) Cassy fights the tentacles.
3.) Other. (Goak and Veranda saving her is allowed. Veranda by herself saving her isn't. After all, they do need to stick together.)

Secondary Options: Black tentacle and white tentacle allowed. (These are tentacle spawns I class at Dire. Look at their effects. Black tentacle could possibly kill her, if your choices allow it. White tentacle could end the story early.
Y1 = Yes
Y2 = No.

(1d4 if there is no white and black. 1d2 if there is white and black. Please don't say yes to secondary option. I rather not do guro to a cat girl. Neko's need LUV!!!)