What's new

C.Y.O.A.S Sci-fi setting.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Sci-fi setting.

Hmmm, Celia seems a little too hurt to really fight Rose off... I'll go with 2...

OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

You guys surprised me.
I thought you wanted smut.
Lol.

Kayi

Reputation score

We do want smut. But this doesn't feel right. So we're replying the way that the character should act to this situation. If we as smut-wanters can see it's not right, just imagine how completely against it our noble heroine must be.

OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I see what you're saying.
I guess I pulled the old smut bag ouy to quick.
Ill wait a while before trying to bring it back out.
Ill wait until it seems right.

Kayi

Reputation score

Well it could've easily been right with the gorilla raping her >:p or some other monster or creepy crawly.

It's just awkward with the particular character and timing that was offered here.

OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

It's just awkward with the particular character and timing that was offered here.
So let me see if I can get this straight.
It's awkward because Celia is hurt and the woman coming out of the blue and trying to fuck her is weird right?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

So let me see if I can get this straight.
It's awkward because Celia is hurt and the woman coming out of the blue and trying to fuck her is weird right?
Well, pretty much, considering that two minutes ago Rose was panicky and scared, her shipmates were gruesomely murdered right in front of her eyes, and there's absolutely no evidence that there aren't MORE gorillas wandering around.

If you want to continue from where Celia limped back to the ship after finishing the gorilla off, and get to smut, how's this for a timeline:
  • Rose pulls Celia inside the ship and shuts the hatch. Celia slumps down against a bulkhead. Rose paces.
  • Nothing happens outside for an hour. Celia is still too much in pain to do more than check her laser gauntlet. Rose calms down enough to rummage for a first-aid kit.
  • Nothing happens outside for an hour. Rose finally finds a kit, and starts coaxing Celia into partly stripping so she can work on her.
  • Nothing happens outside for an hour. Having gotten bandages over scrapes and cuts, Rose feeds Celia a painkiller, and starts trying to massage bruises... then Celia falls asleep.:p
  • Nothing happens outside overnight. Celia wakes up to see Rose prepping breakfast with some MRE-equivalent.
  • Nothing happens outside for an hour. After breakfast, Rose tries the massage bit again - and now we get to the smut.
Of course, this does leave Rose looking like a horny slut, but whatever, limitations of the scenario.

Kayi

Reputation score

Pretty much any move that Rose makes after having seen her crew murdered and having just met Celia is going to have Rose coming off as a shameless slut.

The two would need to be together for at least a week before there's ANY chance of them getting together without Celia being disgusted at Rose's sluttyness.

Celia, even if she was a slut, isn't likely to want to dive on Rose either after the crash, the fight, getting beat up, worried for more danger... She'll need at least a day to take it all in and recover, and that's assuming she doesn't go straight back to her mission...

More or less, the odds of these two going at it so far are borderline zero. Give them a week and maybe something can come of it.

(Note, this can be modified by other events, but it'd take something outstanding to do so.)

OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm.
Seems like I was doing well up until my lastest post.
Everyone I am going to make some big edits.
I don't really want the Rose character coming off as a shameless whore.
Anyways yeah.
Ill be making the edits soon.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Somehow I don't even imagine a slut would be quite so forward. XD I mean really, if the only other person around is wounded and you're stressed out about your crewmates being killed, you're more likely to go somewhere quiet and masturbate for a while, if you're that damned horny. X3 I like the suggestions that DeMatt and Kayi give, though!

OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Part 6.

I think I have made a good fix. Go to the part where Rose offers to help Celia to see how I changed things.

Inventory:
1000 credit. (( In Gauntlet computer ))

Equips:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:

Upper Body: Blue body suit.
Hands:
Right: Suit gauntlet.
Left:
Waist and below:
Blue body suit.

Celia watched as the purple gorilla screamed out in horrible pain. Her blast had slammed into the monsters back. All of the hair in the area that got hit was gone, all there was now was charred and and destroyed skin. The big ape was really mad now. He was slamming his fists into the ground and screaming. Celia stood up from the ground and got ready to aim and fire, however the purple ape saw what she was about to do and bolted at her. Before Celia could dodge or fire the ape got ahold of her, squeezing her within his big meaty right hand. Celia screamed out in pain as the ape began to crush her. The pain was horrible, she felt her bones starting to break from pressure. However, before she was crushed the ape threw Celia like a rag doll, she landed twenty yards away on her back. Sadly the ground in this clearing was not soft with green grass, it was hard with brown soil. Celia gritted her teeth from pain upon impact.

On the ground Celia gasped for air. Her body ached horribly. The big, purple, gorilla/ape thing was staring at Celia with his big, bright, red eyes, enjoying her suffering. Celia knew he was just going to continue doing this until she died, it was like a game to it. She was going to have to kill it and fast! Celia had a plan. it was a bit risky but it could work. Celia painfully stood up from the ground. As fast as she could she bolted away and out of the clearing into the thick jungle of purple and dark blue trees. As Celia sprinted as fast as she could she felt the light blue grass again, she heard the ape screaming and chasing after her, breaking down the purple and blue trees along the way. As Celia ran she activated her gauntlets laser options, her laser began charging up. Celia knew a standard blast wouldn't be enough to kill the ape, however a charged up blast would be enough to kill it. Celia stopped running and got down on her knees, her body still aching, and hid behind a thick, blue, tree. She was going to hide here until the ape found her, which was pretty quick. After only a minute the ape soon found where Celia was and smashed the tree Celia was hiding behind, it went smashing to the left and onto the ground.

Celia then took this chance and aimed her gauntlet. The Ape went to grab her again but it was to late, her laser fired and blasted the ape right in the face. The big charge shot completely obliterated the monsters head, there was nothing left above the beast shoulders. After the shot had been fired the big, purple haired covered body fell to the ground. Celia had killed the beast. Now she could return to the blonde womens ship. But before she did, she inspected the beast. This thing was so much like an Earth ape. It was as if an Earth ape had been taken to this planet, mutated, and grew giant and its fur turned to a shade of purple. Then again maybe life on this planet was like Earths. Celia didn't really care at the moment.

Celia limped her way back to the clearing and made her way to the blonde womens ship. Celia couldn't help but notice its red color. It was the same shade of red as the womens body suit. Celia got to the side door and knocked on it. The door flung open and the blonde woman was there to greet Celia. She seemed relieved and happy. The woman helped Celia inside and shut the door. As soon as Celia got in she collapsed to the ground from pain and exhaustion. Celia muttered out " Its... Its dead..." The woman got on her knees and made eye contact, Celia saw that she had a smile on her face, the woman said said " I'm glad you survived Celia. To be honest I thought that beast was going to rip you apart. But now that its dead and you're alive we may have a chance of surviving."

Celia listened, feeling proud of herself. She had managed to save someone and kill a monster. She just wished she could get off this rock and report back to H.Q. Celia then thought of something. She didn't know this womens name. Celia Opened her lips and said " Ma'am, what's your name?" The woman did a fake sounding laugh and replied " I'm Rose, please call me that instead of Ma'am. Ma'am makes me feel old." The woman did another fake sounding laugh after her last statement, then continued talking. " Celia... Seems you got a little banged up. You have some bruises on you... Maybe I could... Make you feel a little better. Would you like some pain relievers to ease your pain? " Celia got herself up and leaned on a wall, she answered " No thanks. My body doesn't react well to pain releivers. It always has a weird effect on me." Whenever Celia took them her mind went all loopy and she didn't act herself.

Rose nodded. She then walked to the other side of the ship and sat down. Celia had seen right through the woman. Even though she smiled and talked nice and laughed a few times she was very sad and disturbed at the moment. Being trapped on a strange planet and having your entire crew die in front of you was a lot for a person to go through. Celia was going to have to help her get through this, if she didn't there was a good chance she would kill herself or do something else that was crazy.

So as of now Celia was trapped on a weird planet inside a strangers ship, laying down on the floor next to a wall, after killing a monster ape. Celia wondered what her next move should be.

Events:
No good idea for an event at the moment. Just say what you want to see next and ill try to make something out of everyones suggestions.

Last edited:

Kayi

Reputation score

Hard to figure out what to do next, this whole changing post delay broke everyone's stride I think.

Only actions I can think of is everyone sleeps to recover, then they get up and treat it as if Celia just arrived and there was no gorilla thing to interrupt it all.

Search the ship? Leave the ship?

I don't know. At this point it's up to you to figure out how to continue the plot if you want to recover the story.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Rest overnight. In the morning, eat, drink, and wince at unhealed bruises.

Then maybe see about burying the dead crewpeople. Or stuffing them in stasis tubes or cremation bags or whatever funerary rites are appropriate.

Then see what communications gear the twosome might be able to salvage. I assume the ship's a writeoff.

Then, if they haven't been interrupted by native wildlife after all that, go inspect the gorilla corpse. Celia's a soldier; what are Rose's skills?

Last edited:
OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I don't want this to die.
I'm going to write something up at some point today...
Just giving you all a heads up on that.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

Rest overnight. In the morning, eat, drink, and wince at unhealed bruises.

Then maybe see about burying the dead crewpeople. Or stuffing them in statis tubes or cremation bags or whatever funerary rites are appropriate.

Then see what communications gear the twosome might be able to salvage. I assume the ship's a writeoff.

Then, if they haven't been interrupted by native wildlife after all that, go inspect the gorilla corpse. Celia's a soldier; what are Rose's skills?
i vote this

OP
BurningGold

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Part 6.

Time to continue.

Inventory:
1000 credit. (( In Gauntlet computer ))

Equips:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:

Upper Body: Blue body suit.
Hands:
Right: Suit gauntlet.
Left:
Waist and below:
Blue body suit.

It was now morning on this strange jungle planet. The day before, after a battle with a monster, Celia had gone to sleep in the main room of the small ship while her new friend Rose had gone to her bedroom. As of now Celia was just waking up and Rose was still in her bedroom. Celia thought to go and wake her up but decided not to. The last thing she wanted was to disturb an already depressed woman.

Celia was still sore after he battle yesterday but wasn't going to let that get in her way.

As Celia now sat around inside the main ship room she thought about her twin sister Scarlett. Scarlett was bound to get worried and freak out. With Celia unable to call her or take any of her calls she was bound to freak out and worried. Celia only hoped she lived long enough for the military to find her and to see her twin sister again.

Celia stopped thinking about Scarlett and about her situation. Unless Rose had rations then she was going to have to go out and hunt for food. Sadly everything in Celias ship was unreachable now, including her emergency survival supplies. The only thing she could do now is go out and scout the area, possible hunt a wild animal down. Celia then decided she would go outside and get some fresh air, then before going on a scouting mission give Rose a heads up. Celia stood up and went for the side door. Unlocking the door Celia opened it and hopped out.

As Celia landed outside she saw something that could very well give Rose, or anyone, a heart attack. All of the bodys of the dead crew members were... They were gone! All Celia saw was a trail of blood leading into the jungle. This planet was dangous. There were deadly creatures all over the place, and they are carnivorous.

Events:
1. Random encounter.
2. Celia goes and tells Rose what is going on.
3. Other.

Kayi

Reputation score

3) Still weirded out by Rose, Celia returns to her own ship and gather what supplies she could, including the emergency kit she seemed to have forgotten.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3) Still weirded out by Rose, Celia returns to her own ship and gather what supplies she could, including the emergency kit she seemed to have forgotten.
Smart Kayi is smart. Let's go with this.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll more-or-less go along with Kayi et cetera, and vote:

3 - Celia tells Rose she's going to go back to her ship and try to salvage stuff, and Rose is to stay inside until she returns. Rose panics again, trying to get Celia to stay. Celia manages to pry her off, then heads out.​

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll more-or-less go along with Kayi et cetera, and vote:

3 - Celia tells Rose she's going to go back to her ship and try to salvage stuff, and Rose is to stay inside until she returns. Rose panics again, trying to get Celia to stay. Celia manages to pry her off, then heads out.​
this