What's new

Calgary, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Calgary, Canada

Sarah groaned, giving her a facepalm. "Aw come on. We have enough shit to deal with without a stunt like that..." she mutters, shaking her head. "Now then, please tell me this didn't have a downside? I don't want to break the Sanctuary while Chris is off..."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That phrase is foreign to me." the creature says, sniffing at the air a few times, before turning his head to look over at the lake nearby. "This.....Magnus, does she hold respect for the earth she stands on? The air she breathes?" he asks, the four fingers on his hands flexing open and closed. "I am born of the very earth itself. Anyone who does not treat it with the respect that is due is liable to find an early grave around me."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded.

"I'll explain about the source blood later then. Helen Magnus is one of the most respectful people I have ever met, a throwback if you will to old London times. Helen is almost 160 years old."

Sanctuary

"No, no downside to it thankfully. He's still an idiot though."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah nods slowly, giving a quiet huff. "Indeed. Could have been a major contagion risk if he wasn't careful..." she muttered. "Still, if he took precautions noone else could have been afflicted, so plus on that front."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph. She sounds like an admirable woman, though at her age she is likely rather senile, as I am to understand you Humans and the aging process you go through." the creature says, his left hand lifting off of the ground and turning, the three digits extending and revealing his massive palms. "I would have words with this Magnus." he says, his right arm wavering slightly from supporting all of his weight on it.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris laughed at that.

"She's definitely not senile. The source blood she injected into herself brought out latent gifts that were dormant. As near as we can tell, she either ages at an extremely slow rate, or not at all. She still looks and has the sharp mind that she did when she was in her thirties. I can teleport you there to the Sanctuary in Calgary if you ..."

He was cut off by a female voice, one that the abnormal saw made Chris's eyes go wide in recognition.

"Not without me you aren't. I've been looking for you Christopher."

Turning slightly to face her, Chris managed to get out, "J .. Juliara?"

A stunningly attractive red head, the woman he called Juliara sent off waves to the other abnormal as being someone quite powerful in her own right, but she had the air of someone who preferred not to resort to violence wherever possible. Outwardly, she showed no signs of hostility, however he could feel a power radiating off of her that seemed ... familiar.

"Yup. You've got a bit of explaining to do, so you'd best be taking me with you."

Sanctuary

Henry nodded.

"I swear that guy has a death wish at times. Maybe he does, I don't know anymore. Anyway, you said Chris went out? What's up?"

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah shrugged a bit. "Said something about needing to pop out just as I got done with some of my own business. Something about a Cabal sighting to the mountains out west and to keep an eye out for anything funny and all that."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The creature slams a fist into the ground and stomps his right foot twice, more of a defensive warning than anything, though that still caused a rather loud thumping, and even a very minute tremor, after the creature had turned to face the newcomer. "An old acquaintance of yours?" he asks, his body language and tone speaking volumes about just how wary he was of the newcomer. Appearances could be very deceiving.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sanctuary, Mess Hall

Seated in a corner of the place, Winona was seated at a table. She had finished her meal a little while ago, but remained anyways, lounging with her feet up on a second chair, and alternating between reading a book, and glancing at the others milling about the place.

((Sorry for the wait, been a long couple days))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded.

"You could say that, and she won't attack you without just cause. Also, you'd have issues, she's a Fire Elemental."

To that the woman chuckled.

"Actually, I'm a pure shifter Elemental. I can manipulate them all."

Chris blinked.

"Jesus F, and when were you going to tell me that one?"

"Well I had planned to tell you, but someone decided to just up and leave without even so much as a goodbye kiss."

Chris groaned lightly.

"Right, well Juliara meet ... actually, I didn't catch your name."

Sanctuary

Henry sighed.

"Great, just what we didn't need. Too many things going on at once for my liking."

Sanctuary Mess

As Winona sat there, a voice cut into her thoughts, a voice belonging to someone she'd know pretty well.

"Hey Winona, how's it going?"

The voice belonged to the only resident Medusa, Miranda.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah shook her head with a sigh. "Well, if those Cabal gits would take a break on their loafers a bit, we wouldn't be in that situation..." she muttered, a bit to herself as well as Henry.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"To few, I am known as Raigor Stonehoof. To many, I am simply 'The Earth Shaker.'" the creature says, stomping his right hoof into the ground once, pebbles around him quaking and rolling away slightly. "So, she is another born of the very being of the Earth, much like myself." Raigor says, sniffing at the air twice and then shaking his head back and forth rapidly, as if flicking off an annoying flea. "Perhaps we should be off before any more surprises appear."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

The arachnid gave a smile, not bothering to glance around for the medusa, merely thinking back in return.

(I‘m well Miranda, thank you. And yourself?) She sent back, slipping a finger into her book to mark the page as she leaned back, relaxing as the mental chat continued.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sanctuary Mess

After a moment to clear her mind, Miranda thought back.

(Well enough. This is still new to me even after all this time. Admittedly though, worried about next week.)

Sanctuary

Henry nodded.

"Yeah, they're assholes alright, never stop moving around. Heard they've been active in Budapest, near London, now here. Worse than mosquito's I tell you."

Mountains

Juliara merely smiled to that.

"I suppose that's one way to describe me yes. Pleasure to meet you Raigor. As for moving on, well I suppose that's up to Chris if he can stop being so shocked I managed to track him down. You knew how good at this stuff I was when we were together, how quickly you forgot."

To that Chris spoke with a bit of anger.

"I didn't forget, I was just hoping you wouldn't. After what the Cabal forced me into doing, I was hoping you'd not cross paths with me and get on their radar. Too late for that now though, I know you well enough to know you aren't going to just walk out now that you've seen what they will do."

A flare of fire crossed her features as she bit down her own anger before softly replying, "Toran is dead. The Cabal murdered him and his wife last month when they refused to help them with their Nazi plots. So no, I'm not walking away from it now."

Chris's features changed considerably then. First to rage, then softening.

"Christ ... They were amongst the last of their kind ... This crap has to end. Let's get the hell out of here and back to the Sanctuary, we need to have a long talk after we see that Raigor is alright. Helen will definitely want to speak with you after she returns from Budapest. As for you Juliara ... there's a few things you probably will want to know that might make you unhappy. Raigor ... in order to shift all of us, I'll need to place my hand on a shoulder or something, are you alright with that?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah shifted uncomfortably as Henry's conversation droned on and on. This admittedly was cutting into her original plan of finding the security camera bay, but still, she wasn't willing to break the conversation just yet.

"Pretty much..." she muttered. "Really need to figure out where a base they got is, stamp part of em out. Only way we'll cut down some of the issue..."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

(I'm sure things will be fine. Is that why you 'called', though? I can think of a few ways to take your mind off your worry, if you like.) She offered across the mental bridge.

Seeing as her time relaxing in the mess was coming to a close, she slipped her book into a pouch about her waist, and started cleaning her table, collecting the dishes and wiping it off with a spare napkin.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raigor sniffs once, reaching his left hand up to scratch at an itch behind his left ear. "So long as you do not touch my totem, go right ahead." he says, planting his left fist back on the ground with a light thump and a small uff of dust.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded once to Raigor.

"Of that you have my word on. Let's get out of here before more of them decide they want to play."

Placing a hand on both Juliara and Raigor's shoulders, the latter felt a moment of being disembodied, as if his mind were floating free with no body, before suddenly he was whole again, standing outside an enormous structure that looked to be well over a hundred years old. This had to be the Sanctuary, though he might wonder why they hadn't teleported inside. That was answered a moment later when Chris added, "we'll walk inside from here, E.M shield is up and the remote device won't activate that far away. Don't want to go getting our atoms scattered to the five winds by teleporting into it now."

Sanctuary

Henry nodded, then stopped when one of his gadgets went off. Looking at it a moment he sighed.

"Well, either Chris is back, or John has returned, energy signature consistent with their teleportation just popped up."

Sanctuary Mess

Miranda sighed.

"Unless you happen to have male parts, I don't think you can help very much, though I do appreciate it. Actually, I came here to ask if you'd be willing to lend your telepathy to help Sally out. She's suddenly lost touch with her people down in Bermuda, and she's starting to get very worried now. It isn't like them to cut her off."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Winona gave a laugh, both across the mental link and in person, ignoring any stares that came her way in the mess from such. (Well, spiders are egg layers, you know. So i do have a stand-in of suitably phallic proportions, if you like. That might make our friendship a little awkward, though.) She teased, before addressing the other point.

(The ‘telepathy‘ I share with my kind doesn‘t quite work that way, i fear. That said, i could probably help bolster Sally‘s own mental ability, or check it with my own, see if any were in the area and noticed anything suspicious.)

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raigor seems quite confused after they had finished teleporting, his mouth formed into somewhat of a scowl. "That will take some getting used to." he says, looking up at the structure and snorting. "Can we get inside? I do not like being out in the open so close to Human civilization." the abnormal says, his head once more shaking back and forth, shaking off a flea that had started to bite his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.