What's new

Candyland CYOA

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Candyland CYOA

Emily thinks about it for bit before answering, "Sure, fine whatever, but I doubt I can defeat such a thing in just my birthday suit..."

"Indeed," Terra then whistles and another guard enters and drops a ragged dress one might see a slave girl wear, a licorice-leather bag with a map inside, and a brittle candy cane dagger.

Emily raises an eyebrow as she puts of the low-level provisions, "What's with all the crappy gear?"

"Well, if I gave good gear to everyone I've sent off to attempt to slay that dragon I wouldn't have nearly as much money as I do now. Now, guards, show her out!"

The guards grab Emily and carry her through the maze of tunnels and toss her outside a large door near the base of the mountain. Emily grunts and groans as she helps herself up, brushing herself off. Knowing she had to defeat this dragon to save Emily, she pulls out map given to her with the bag. She looks at the map to see where she should go next:

A. Towards Parfait Mountain by travelling through...

-1. The abandoned Mentos Mines.

-2. The Chocolate Canyon.

-3. The Cinnamon Forest.

B. Towards the small town of Honey Haven by travelling through...

-1. The Taffy Jungle.

-2. The Caramel Swamp

-3. The Cinnamon Forest.

C. Towards Crème City by travelling through...

-1. The Chocolate Canyon.

-2. The Sugar Sands.

-3. The abandoned Mentos Mines.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

C1 Get creamed and then go to Chocolate Canyon.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn decides it would be best to venture towards Crème City, located near the base of Parfait Mountain. She makes her way down the path into the deep crevasse of the Chocolate Canyon. As she makes her rather uneventful trek through the base of the canyon, she notices along the walls in the distance were mounted with scaffolding and there were what looked like pourable vats strategically positioned close to the edge of the cliffs.

Should Lynn continue?:

A. Yes.

B. No; go back and choose another way.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn cautiously walks forward between the scaffolding. Suddenly, there was a raucous up on the scaffolding. Emily was spotted by a gobbling (not a typo) lookout who wakes the others. The other gobblings spring to life and go to their stations near the vats filled with a steaming hot liquid. Emily notices and starts running, trying to make it out of harms way. But it was too late; The gobblings dumped the vats filled with hot, white chocolate into the canyon from both sides, flooding the landscape below. Before she knew it, Emily was completely encased in the quickly hardening white chocolate. She soon passes out.

An unknown about of time later, she wakes up completely naked and stripped of all her belongings, her ankles tied together in a thick braided black licorice rope and her arms held above her head with her wrists tied together with a similar rope which was also tightly tied to a thick rack, made of thick cinnamon logs, behind her. She looked around, and by her guess, she was inside an enclosed room made of cinnamon logs, inside one of the scaffolding structures made of the same material. Most noticeably, there was also a cute, naked, bashful boy about her age tied up in a similar fashion on a rack next to her.

What should she do?:

A. Struggle against the bonds.

B. Call for help.

C. Question the boy.

D. Other.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily blushes as she tries to get the boy's attention, "Pst... Um... H-Hey... Wh-What's going on?"

They boy doesn't reply immediately, but eventually turns to Emily, blushing bashfully, "Y-You've been captured by gobblings."

"Gobblings?"

"Y-Yeah. They're foul, crude, cave-dwelling creatures."

Emily sweats nervously, "Wh-What are they gonna do to us?"

"Well, they have been feeding us lots of white chocolate to fatten us up."

"Us?"

"Yeah, there was another girl in here when I got here the other day. And a couple days ago, they took her away to somewhere else..."

Emily starts to panic inside, wondering how she got into such a sticky situation.

What should she do now?:

A. Try to wiggle free.

B. Ask the boy... (fill in response).

C. Other.

Last edited:

Jack archer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

B " do you know any way out of here?"

Last edited: