What's new

Cappy Sues Toxicshock

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Cappy Sues Toxicshock

I file a countersuit against Cappy for discrimination.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I file a countersuit against Cappy for discrimination.
I concur. He has already stated earlier that Chibi may get away with not masturbating due to the fact that she is female. The accuser has hereby shown that he clearly picks and chooses whom he thinks is eligible for a law that does not exist on this forum.

It has been stated many a time, by many a member that this forum has moved beyond a mere hentai forum and the fact that many topics of discussion do not center around sexual activity is a testimony to this fact.

The original accusation is biased and discriminatory.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:eek: Wow, I got a lot of people behind me.
Rose and Valerie, screaming from the gallery, say he must go free
I didn't think I could take this much support ;)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ORDER ORDER! Ok.. court is now in session!

What is this hentai site? We need evidence!

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

ORDER ORDER! Ok.. court is now in session!

What is this hentai site? We need evidence!
It's a hentai site.

And also, Kusanagi, he wasn't born a non-pervert, he was raised to be one.
That's a vital difference, and a flaw in your argument, and as for Sinfulwolf, shush, the fact that she's female is only a minor point that I made, the fact that she scares me was 99.999% of what that post was about, I mean geez, and you failed to consider that perhaps part of the reason why she scares me maybe because she's a woman, and I'm afraid of women who do not masturbate during certain times of the month.

And Hooker, feel free to open up a new court case once this has dissolved, as for just about everybody else, being a non-pervert, admitting to having no e-penis, and a low sexual drive, are all choice-based traits. With the exception of perhaps the low sexual drive, which has a limited amount of biology involved, though it also involves a large amount of psychology as well.

It wasn't because he was born different, it's because he has chosen to be different, and this mock-lawsuit shall continue as planned on the charges made, they may not hold large consequence , but they hold consequence all the same.

You may defend all you want, but do not do so without expecting resistance.

Due to no objections so far, I assume you hold Sponge as a fair judge, and accept him to hold his place in the court as he has so far, if there are no objections I make a movement to put court in session, your honour.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Ah, but you're forgetting something.

This is Chewbacca:

Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm defending Toxicshock, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in this thread deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Derp
First of all, that's an overused joke, and the fact that you've resorted to this must mean you think of me as winning over your logic.

Second of all, the reason Chewbacca lives on Endor with the Ewoks in the movie, is because they changed it from the book/comic book or whatever to match the damned movie, even though it didn't, so yes, it doesn't make sense because it's a media whore, just like everything else that was ever popular for long enough, with certain exceptions.

Third of all, I think I've fixed up your argument pretty well, it's basically the same thing, but with less TL;DR.

FOURTH OF ALL, That picture isn't chewbacca, it's a fake, an obvious one at that :3

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So... women who don't want to stick their fingers or dildos inside their own bleeding vaginas scare you? Makes sense to me.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

So... women who don't want to stick their fingers or dildos inside their own bleeding vaginas scare you? Makes sense to me.
Uuugh, no, honestly, uugh! The period is scary by itself, what seperates chibi from other women, or people in general at all, is that she killed Alistair, after saying that she ruvved him, which is the scariest damned thing ever, that combined with a lack of masturbation, which can cause irritability, combined with period stress, is the scariest damned thing ever x2, which is pretty damned fucking scary!, Now please get this thread back on topic, your accusations of me being a sexist bigot are rather irrelevant, take it to PMs!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a hentai site.

And also, Kusanagi, he wasn't born a non-pervert, he was raised to be one.
That's a vital difference, and a flaw in your argument, and as for Sinfulwolf, shush, the fact that she's female is only a minor point that I made, the fact that she scares me was 99.999% of what that post was about, I mean geez, and you failed to consider that perhaps part of the reason why she scares me maybe because she's a woman, and I'm afraid of women who do not masturbate during certain times of the month.

And Hooker, feel free to open up a new court case once this has dissolved, as for just about everybody else, being a non-pervert, admitting to having no e-penis, and a low sexual drive, are all choice-based traits. With the exception of perhaps the low sexual drive, which has a limited amount of biology involved, though it also involves a large amount of psychology as well.

It wasn't because he was born different, it's because he has chosen to be different, and this mock-lawsuit shall continue as planned on the charges made, they may not hold large consequence , but they hold consequence all the same.

You may defend all you want, but do not do so without expecting resistance.

Due to no objections so far, I assume you hold Sponge as a fair judge, and accept him to hold his place in the court as he has so far, if there are no objections I make a movement to put court in session, your honour.
In fact, it DOES matter what the website contains. Even as a pervert, perverts are entitled to fapping off to their own fetishes. Even perverts have turnoffs. As we all know, Loli is a very freaking messed up fetish for people, and should be illegal. The only reason the Japanese government can't do anything about it is because it's published on paper and is art, not containing actual participants or individuals. But I'm sure we can all agree that Loli is pretty effed up. Toxic, please stand before the court and state your fetishes. Then, present the website.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Actually Cappy, everything I've said is in Toxic's defense. Lack of masturbation on a forum that's moved beyond its origins (being a fan base for LineMarvel) and into a completely different animal is not so strange. Especially since a good majority of the folk who post in the Everything Else thread don't visit the hentai thread nearly as much as they used to.

There has to be a precedent set, and if you're willing to sue Toxic over this, then you must be willing to bring in Chibi for the same charges.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I never visit the hentai forum on this website.

I never really need help finding the stuff I want anymore.

I still fap alot though if that makes you feel better Cappy.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

I never visit the hentai forum on this website.

I never really need help finding the stuff I want anymore.

I still fap alot though if that makes you feel better Cappy.
I actually go find Hentai myself as well, I don't use the hentai thread, but I still masturbate! And stuff, so, I'm not in the wrong 3:

Also TWO, <3

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This is Chewbacca:

Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm defending Toxicshock, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in this thread deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!
Chewbacca doesn't live in Endor. Chewbacca lives in the forest moon of Endor.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Objection! The semantics brought into the attention of this court have nothing to do with the case.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

You honour. Could you please be so kind as to dig up a law from somewhere that will have Cappy SHUT THE HELL UP?! Wait, nvm.

Cappy, I'm suing you!