What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ capture1 ] CRYSTAL FANTASY ~Chapters of the Chosen Braves~ / CRYSTAL FANTASY ~導かれし勇者たち~ RE193834 RJ193834

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: CRYSTAL FANTASY ~導かれし勇者たち~ [RJ193834]

I personally think there's a chance this game might let people down, and that a demo would lead to less sales rather than more
To build on what you've said, I'm also slightly concerned that while we have seen a fair amount of what the H content will look like, variety aside, we haven't actually seen much on how the battles play out on a technical level. The visuals are great, but if the game isn't fun to play, there won't be much incentive to actually, you know, play it once the images and animations inevitably make their way onto gallery sites. That more than anything is why I really want to see a demo.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well hopefully a demo will also come out when the game gets released.
If one doesn't, then thats when my red flags will go up.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is out and with a Demo.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, 800MB demo. Whole game is 1.1GB.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The demo is just walking a little bit and fighting one set of enemies. Takes 1-2 min. to beat.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ho nice, already out ^^

for unpacking, EnigmaVBUnpacker dont works fine with this one, the game is too big =), use Virtual Packages Extractor he works fine ^^ just dont forget to set the game + extractor in xp compatibility mode

apparently, no problem with my patcher too, for those that use it, use the default option and that will works fine ^^
look like we will not need any RegEx for this one, but i maybe not far enough in the game to be sure at 100% :x

can someone translate the 4 didacticiel picture ? ^^, i'm curious about the rape attack one

the game have a "Tale of, mini dialog scene" style lol XD

Last edited:

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

holy hell the animation is pretty great and the art is cute.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This was a blast from the past. No, really, this evoked so much nostalgia, especially for fans of FF6. The first hour of the game is an homage to the greatest Final Fantasy imo. They redrew the cities of Narshe and South Figaro, and the South Figaro Cave. It was quite nostalgic to be able to go through those areas again, but this time in RPGMaker MV. Kefka is even the first boss of the game!

The Tales-like skits are a nice touch as well. Looking forward to playing the rest of this one.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Taking rape attack once actually increase your stats, from 2nd time on it reduces your stats. These debuffs can be recovered by touching the blue crystal or using the item blue crystal shard.

Press C to chat if some event gets triggered. Some magic can be switched to target all enemies/allies for reduced damage which is really useful.

I get fps drop from using summons though.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This was a blast from the past. No, really, this evoked so much nostalgia, especially for fans of FF6. The first hour of the game is an homage to the greatest Final Fantasy imo. They redrew the cities of Narshe and South Figaro, and the South Figaro Cave. It was quite nostalgic to be able to go through those areas again, but this time in RPGMaker MV. Kefka is even the first boss of the game!

The Tales-like skits are a nice touch as well. Looking forward to playing the rest of this one.
^This. I felt like actually replaying playing FF6 after I saw that. Only wish he could have remixed the music to coincide with this game, would have been epic.

The combat rape animations are actually kinda wonky imo, not as fleshed out as it could be. I'm guessing he did them in a quantity perspective, not to say it's automatically bad or anything. The main cast selection is to be expected, though I'm surprised Luna or Rikku didn't make it to the supporting cast, they were pretty intoxicating to look at.

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Taking rape attack once actually increase your stats, from 2nd time on it reduces your stats. These debuffs can be recovered by touching the blue crystal or using the item blue crystal shard.
ho, that was the info i wanted XD... thanks =)

Press C to chat if some event gets triggered. Some magic can be switched to target all enemies/allies for reduced damage which is really useful.
realy usefull yes XD specialy for heal ^^, with the Left key :p, that a principle stolen from a old FF :D

I get fps drop from using summons though.
mmm, didn't get any fps drop so far :x, did you unpack the game ? EnigmaVB packed is realy a ass... slowing down anything that use it :x

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're confused with which skill you've gotten, try searching for a katakana table.
I'm surprised that both Lightning and Terra learns Raise this quickly.
"Sudden realization that you can play with a mouse and the character walks way faster that way"

Last edited:

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to unpack the game? I assume you can unpack the .exe

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Takes about 8 hours to finish the game. Probably less if people spend less time grinding.

No way of missing the scenes since almost all of them are before a boss fight. In addition the molestation scenes are unmissable and required to progress.

Nice graphics and animations, but all in all a very standard RPG. For a debut work, I've seen much, much worse compared to this game.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok so this Virtual Packages Extractor seems like it's sending me to shady websites, the name itself doesn't really mean much when I don't have the details of who made it so I would know I have the right extractor.

nevermind I looked a bit further and found another post you made in 2016
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=830445

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

[...][/url]
those link, with guide, are all in my How to in my signature too ^^

and for Virtual Packages Extractor @SFrame make a good guide here =) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905338#post905338

I uploaded the game on Mega too, already unboxed
(i dont know if Rydia as a scene or not o_O, so i will not take the risk to post the link here cause possible Loli, send me a PM those that want it ^^)

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

those link, with guide, are all in my How to in my signature too ^^

and for Virtual Packages Extractor @SFrame make a good guide here =) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905338#post905338

I uploaded the game on Mega too, already unboxed
(i dont know if Rydia as a scene or not o_O, so i will not take the risk to post the link here cause possible Loli, send me a PM those that want it ^^)
There is a scene with young Rydia. Which btw is censored in a way that makes it very creepy, lol.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game Mechanik is in order but the too strong censorship of the game.

But one is also to blame here. If I compare other Dlsite games the one has to blame it itself so ne terrible censorship has.
If that does not change it will have the same as the others
Perish
The all the games that worked so were only once purchased 2. game was then ne bankruptcy.

Die Spiel Mechanik ist in ordnung aber die zu starke zensur versaut das ganse Spiel.

Man ist hier aber auch selber schuld. Wenn ich andere Dlsite Spiele vergleiche hat der jenige es selber schuld das es so ne furchtbare zensur hat.
Wenn der das nicht änder wird er wie die anderen die diese art verwändet haben unter gehen.
Den alle Spiele die so gearbeitet haben wurden nur 1 x mal gekauft 2. Spiel war dann ne Pleite.

Status
Not open for further replies.