What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ capture1 ] CRYSTAL FANTASY ~Chapters of the Chosen Braves~ / CRYSTAL FANTASY ~導かれし勇者たち~ RE193834 RJ193834

Status
Not open for further replies.

avallonchild

Reputation score
Re: CRYSTAL FANTASY ~導かれし勇者たち~ [RJ193834]

Anyone have a full clear save file with CG's unlocked?

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did someone make the Mega Link ? Thanks :D

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

did someone make the Mega Link ? Thanks :D
If you actually bothered to read through the thread, you'd know 2 things.
1. There is loli in the game NO LINKS ALLOWED
2. Someone has already made a MEGA link, PM them

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you actually bothered to read through the thread, you'd know 2 things.
1. There is loli in the game NO LINKS ALLOWED
2. Someone has already made a MEGA link, PM them
Mybad Sarav its i ask like this, i see at Tags not see the Loli Tags, so i thought its fine, my bad sorry

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mybad Sarav its i ask like this, i see at Tags not see the Loli Tags, so i thought its fine, my bad sorry
Would also like to point out that it is against the rules to make a post simply to ask for a link.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so was the celes scene just a black screen with text on it for anyone else? also for the memory leak i just have to apply that patch right? how would i do that exactly?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so was the celes scene just a black screen with text on it for anyone else? also for the memory leak i just have to apply that patch right? how would i do that exactly?
Well, Libellule said it should help with the memory issues if you unpack the game, instead of running it in the compressed state it comes in. Read here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359 for instructions how to do that.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy shit who thought the battle camera was a good idea?

dienow

Reputation score

So, the unpacker says it's "running out of memory" when I try to unpack it. What am I doing wrong?

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, the unpacker says it's "running out of memory" when I try to unpack it. What am I doing wrong?
The game is too big for the extractor your using. You need to use Virtual Packages extractor

dienow

Reputation score

The game is too big for the extractor your using. You need to use Virtual Packages extractor
Yeah, I figured that part out. Thanks, though.

... doesn't seem like a whole lot of content in this game so far.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aside from the occasional animated cg (they're not even all animated for reasons beyond my comprehension), all enemies do indeed appear to share the same H animation.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Once again, a game that could have been amazing (or at least really good) turns out to be mediocre.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is also made on using version 1.3.1 of RPG Maker MV, which have a massive memory leak. The game eats an additional 100~200mb of RAM every time you open the game menu. Just opening the game menu 10 times will make the game eat an additional 1gb of ram. You have to apply this patch:

I'm not sure if its working though since it is still eating gigs of ram after a few minutes when I tried. I think I applied the patch wrong. (I copied it to the plugins directory.)
If you haven't applied the patch, after you close the game be sure to open task manager and kill all CRYSTAL FANTASY processes.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man this game runs so horrible is unplayable, what is wrong with current hentai games having so shitty performance? i mean 1 GB hentai game that isnt 3d shouldnt run this crappy, same thing happened to me with another game last month about a school girl super heroe that gets IN GAME RAPE ( NICE) WIth great art but barely runs. I mean i can play DIABLO 3 in my laptop and Even Overwatch, so what gives? ALso the ENTIRE Laptop SLOW DOWNS:mad:

I am so mad because the sprites and arts looks fantastic :mad:

Turtleser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are the CG animations supposed to trigger during fights, or only sprite animations?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Are the CG animations supposed to trigger during fights, or only sprite animations?
I think by events, least that's what happen to Tera. Game works great on my Intel 3 laptop with 4 gb ram. (that's my shit laptop and not my gaming one)

The start up time is really bad though. I kinda expected more from this game, looks really good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.