What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [capture1] サキュバス☆コネクト!! Succubus☆Connect!! (RJ307268)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The way I understand it, the chests are tied to achievements and the last one unlocks automatically once you've got all of the others.
Though I don't recall any problems with completing any of the quests (quests got completed on schedule; last achievement for me was transforming at least 15 times).

SenG

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone encounter the bug where the cg wont load in the gallery after u clear the game? Won't load as in, no picture, no art, the screen is black but the cg scene is still playing and i can still see text and the sound is playing fine, everything is playing except for the picture. Only the first 2 scenes are playing without problem for me, the rests are all black

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What does she say if you want to enter the last Battle? I dont know what to do? I have pretty much all cleared, but at the Castle she says something and dont enter at the upper stairs.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What does she say if you want to enter the last Battle? I dont know what to do? I have pretty much all cleared, but at the Castle she says something and dont enter at the upper stairs.
After the first barrier, on the right side is a library. Have you been in the secret passage yet (slightly darker shelves)? From what it looked, you need to destroy two crystals on both sides on the area accessible there.

alan0n

Reputation score
How did you guys get to level 5? I beat every npc in town and every critter in the forest and am still quite a bit short. I must be missing something fairly obvious :/

Yup, it was totally just me being an idiot.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After the first barrier, on the right side is a library. Have you been in the secret passage yet (slightly darker shelves)? From what it looked, you need to destroy two crystals on both sides on the area accessible there.
Yeah, i completely forgot about it. But i wish the Bosses would have been a bit stronger, too ez.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can where help me please.
ka what i have to do so that the event goes on .

Last edited by a moderator:

alan0n

Reputation score
Did you finish the mine subquest yet? I think that is required. Also when I did it, he was the only under 5 townie left. Not that Im certain that it matters.
If you didnt you can probably get the mine subquest by going to the tool shop and hitting the ! on the cauldron on the left side of the shop.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I finished the mine but could not trigger the event XD
so the event goes after you were at the castle and triggered the event at the bar .

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For that Event to trigger, you need to do sidequests until the Woman outside the house (presumeably the Mother) has a yellow ! above her head. It's followed by a little hide-and-seek which ends in the scene.
Sometimes you need to craft stuff also to trigger Events, that's why I used to just craft anything the cauldron had. For the lazy and richer people the npc in the store sells some of the materials once you cleared the area.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok i am down the version 1.05 work good.
the only flaws were in some places that it did not run smoothly .
and in the last fights it can come to mistakes if you use the cards wrong. E.g. do away with a card. If you have it alone at hand, don't use XD

Marakalaid

Reputation score
Just want to let anyone who might be interested know that I'm currently working on translating Succubus Connect.
I'm documenting most of my progress over at F95 for the time being, but I'm slowly chipping away at it on my spare time.

1037582_SC1S.jpg

I'm not sure if cross-linking boards is allowed here, but you can find the Succubus Connect thread in the translation requests section.