What's new

ACT [CatBellUnion] ドレスアップトラベラー/Dress Up Traveler (RJ247391)

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
does anyone know where to get the last head accessories.. ?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Latest version of the game currently up on Cat.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Playing through this game hurt me inside and not in a good way
The art is A+ (though a couple animations still revert to default eyes), customization is great though it'd be even better if you didn't need to be naked for H-scenes.

That's about as much praise as I can give it though. It... functions, which is something. But while I'd imagine the basic A-B, kill enemies as you go formula to be hard to fuck up, somehow they managed it. The game's controls aren't really responsive enough, and the design of some of its enemies are agonizing - The wasps, red slimes, eyebats and red riding hoods - the ones with seemingly the most health and most dangerous attacks just happen to be the hardest to hit too. Speaking of which, hitboxes are awful. There's inconsistency to whether you get invincibility frames after a hit or knockdown. Button-mashing to escape the grabs is frustrating. There's a lot wrong with this on the gameplay side of things.

The bosses don't have H-animations except as game overs? I couldn't even tell, only got to see them through the gallery. Maybe it's an attempt at H-as-a-reward. But once your clothes are gone in the rest of the levels, you're probably fucked, literally and figuratively.
I hope the dev tries something less action-oriented (Judging by the latest ci-en posts they're doing just that) so they can focus on more content, becuase what's there is great - there's just very little to justify $9 even after the update.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Mostly complete save, all animations should be unlocked. There is a glitch in that the final event seems locked (says it requires crystals, but if you click it, the event occurs as normal).
Extract in Dress-up Traveller_Data folder.

Attachments