Catherine (Quartz)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Catherine (Quartz)

"Maybe, maybe not. I just don't wear heavy armor, it get's in my way." the man says. "Err, of combat that is." he quickly amends.

It's a little while longer before she hears him getting out of the water. "How about you, do you need some ravishing?"

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps I was here to do some ravishing of my own. How about this: you and I start exploring this place together. If we find some lovely lass, I promise to let you do most of the ravishing. If we don't, well in that case we'd have to figure something out I suppose.." Catherine stepped out of the bath as well, since she was just there to talk anyways. While she got dressed again, she afforded Marc the same courtesy he had shown her and didn't watch. "So how about it, Marc? It seems pretty fair to me."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds awfully too fair to me." He says, pulling on his shirt. "But maybe. Though you sound like a pretty lass, how about we have a go before we head out?"

Quartz

Reputation score

"You're awfully persistent.. Your sales pitch needs work though; you won't get very many damsels with 'You're pretty, let's have a go!' I guess I don't really have anything better to do though.." Catherine purposefully steps into his line of sight, slowly taking off her shirt again and watching Marc for a reaction.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marc takes a look at her. "Oh? Well, it seems to be working so far." He looks over her, a hand moving to help her remove her shirt. "So, that's a yes then?"

Quartz

Reputation score

"That's because I'm not your average damsel. The answer is yes though, I could use it anyway." Catherine continued taking off her shirt, making no effort to stop Marc as he moved to assist her.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh good, it's been a while." He mentioned as he helped her remove her clothes. He started to remove his too, they were only half on in the first place.

First he kissed her, long and deep, as he pulled her towards the bath again. He started to play with her body, his hands wandering all over, taking the chance to play with her breasts as well.

He press his crotch to hers, and she felt it getting hard. He didn't waste time pressing in, taking his time as he played with her. He didn't want to cum alone, after all.

Eventually he came, just as she was about to reach orgasm, his cum flowing inside, the feeling of it just driving her over the edge.

Quartz

Reputation score

"I'll bet. Like I said.. terrible salesman.." Catherine said as she wrapped her arms around him, gently tugging to start removing his clothes. Letting Marc take the lead, she just enjoyed the feeling of his hands exploring her body as he removed her clothing. As he worked his way down to her lower undergarments, she unfastened his pants, one hand moving around the side to slowly push them down while the went down the front to start slowly stroking his cock. I hadn't expected to like this part of this EGG thing so much.. And it's all I've been doing since I got in.. She thought to herself as she felt the last of their clothing fall to the floor.

As he grabbed her and pulled her into a deep kiss, she pressed her body up against his, grinding against him. After he pulled her towards the baths again, she stepped back a bit, feeling his hands move up to start fondling her chest. I wonder what it is with the boys in this thing and my breasts.. Does the machine know they're sensitive or something..? She pressed her crotch up against him again, seeing him lining things up as he continued to play with her. She let out a small satisfied moan as he entered her, his hands moving around to firmly grab her rear. He stopped thrusting for a moment as she felt him gently lift her off her feet and place her on her back with him on top of her. She closed her eyes as she felt his hands return to her breasts and him start moving again. As she felt him start to speed up, she opened her eyes again. "Keep going.. I'm so close too.." She gasped as she felt the warm feeling of his cum inside her, her body shaking in orgasm as well.

---

A couple of minutes later, Catherine was slowly fastening her clothes again.

"So Marc, was that enough to make a deal..? Or are you going to need me to follow you all tied up as your personal damsel for this to work?" She joked, raising her hands above her head as if they were bound again. Huh.. That one was bold even for me.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I think that was fine." Marc started. "Though...if you're offering, I'm sure I can find some rope somewhere." he finished, his voice going coy.

Marc had already gotten dressed, and was holding his ax over his shoulder, edge pointing down as he balanced it carefully so it was easy to carry.

Quartz

Reputation score

"Maybe later, I think that was enough play for now.. Besides, having my sword arms bound may not work out so well." Catherine opened the door to the next room. "Let's get moving then."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Following behind Catherine, content to let her lead, the pair started to make their way through the castle.

After reaching the foyer again, and picking a new direction, the pair found themselves in a hallway, following along it until they arrived at another sort of hub room.

Looking around, the pair managed to look up, spotting the wavering tentacles before they had a chance to ambush them. Though there didn't seem to be that many of them.

Tentacles 1/1 HP
Catherine 5/5 FP 0/4 AP
Marc 4/4 HP
(Marc has trait: Axe Expertise 2 | +2 to offensive, +1 to defensive rolls. Improved crit chance)

Quartz

Reputation score

"More of these guys.. Looks like they're more used to trying to catch girls unaware than actually fighting." Catherine noted as she flicked her sword out of it's sheath. "It's just like a pinata I suppose.. ladies first." She stepped forward with her sword ready, taking a sweeping overhead strike at the clump of tentacles.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 vs 9
3 vs 19 counter
8 vs 6

Catherine draws her sword, trying to slash the tentacles before they have a chance to do anything. She fails as the tentacles reach down to entangle her, grabbing her legs and flipping her upside down. Any skirt is now useless.

Marc literally leaps into battle, trying to slash at the tentacles holding her, but is caught off guard when a tentacle smashes into him, throwing him into a nearby wall. He lands with an off, and can be heard muttering "Fuck..not cool at all"

Tentacles 1/1 HP
Catherine 4/5 FP 0/4 AP
Marc 3/4 HP

Quartz

Reputation score

Disoriented by suddenly having been flipped upside down, Catherine just watched as the tentacles smashed Marc into the nearby wall. She was taken off guard by how strong they were as they effortlessly lifted her into the air and knocked about like a toy. Trying to regain her bearings, she swiped her sword at the tentacles wrapped around her legs, aiming to sever them and release herself.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

6 vs 17
8 vs 11
13 vs 20

Catherine tries to slash at the tentacles again, failing utterly to cut them as she tries to get herself loose. Marc tries again to cut her down, the tentacles getting in his way and preventing him from getting any solid hit.

The tentacles try to whip themselves at Catherine, who manages to deftly avoid them, even hanging helplessly in midair

Tentacles 1/1 HP
Catherine 4/5 FP 0/4 AP
Marc 3/4 HP
19 vs 20
21 vs 11

Catherine tries again, fruitlessly, to cut herself down, but luckily by this time Marc has managed to get a good footing, tossing his ax right at the center of the tentacles on the ceiling. It thunks in as the the tentacles release Catherine, who lands fairly unladylike on the ground. Marc jumps up to retrieve his ax.

Catherine 4/5 FP 0/4 AP
Marc 3/4 HP

Quartz

Reputation score

Falling to the ground in a clump, Catherine laid there for a moment before sitting up. Rubbing the spot on her head where she fell, she turned to Marc. "All according to plan.. Well, more or less. I guess it wasn't so much like a pinata as I had hoped, and we didn't even get any candy!" She paused for a minute before adding "Thanks.. I hope it didn't get you too badly there." She straightened her clothes and outstretched a hand towards him. "Mind giving a lady a hand up?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He puts his hand out, helping her up. "Of course."

He rubs his head a little, trying to sooth the aches. "Nah, I'm fine, little roughed up, but nothing too bad." He takes out something to snack on. "Anyways, we could rest a moment if you want, but otherwise, lead on."

Quartz

Reputation score

"It's too early to rest now! Glorious victories in the name of securing maidens await, lest you have forgotten." Catherine pointed her sword towards the next room in a dramatic fashion. "I'm not stopping until we find those possibly non-existent maidens!" Not relinquishing Marc's hand, she marched through the next door dragging him along.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Catherine and Marc start moving through the castle, dark and spooky as it was. Eventually they come across a small circular room, a small chest on a podium in the center.

Quartz

Reputation score

"A treasure chest huh?" Catherine walked up to it cautiously, letting go of Marc's hand. "We should open it. Watch my back to make sure nothing sneaks up on me, okay? I'll split whatever we find in it with you." She steps closer, keep her sword in hand as she inched towards the box, looking for how to open it.