What's new

Celeste Lustlaw (Katarina)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
For both Solo and Multiplayer game

Name: Celeste Lustlaw
Level 0 Trait: Hand to Hand Expertise
Description: This image should give a good idea of how Celeste looks overall. Except she also has the addition of neko ears and a tail.(Ok apparently I can't place the image url at all so will just upload it)
View attachment 13009

Attitude: Celeste is very straight edge, Instead of finding an actual solution to a problem she'd rather punch the object or item in her way. Celeste also has the desire to jump in any battle she can always itching to punch the crap out of the nearest enemy stupid enough to approach her. "they won't know what hit 'em!" ~ Celeste

It had been just a week ago, during a procrastination session to avoid starting on her philosophy paper that Celeste had stumbled onto and subsequently signed up for the beta tester application for Chamber Corp's new EGG virtual reality game -- designed for mature adults. Virtual reality had seemed too cool to pass up, and after many double clickeys and a small form sent in, she'd been good to go, just waiting for a reply to see if she'd gotten in. Now, she held the acceptance for beta testing in her hands as she walked through the door of the large brick building with big yellow block letters reading CHAMBER CORP loudly declaring its identity above the front entrance way.

Inside she met with a pleasant looking clerk at the desk who checked her papers and had her sign a form that said she knew she would be hooked up to an alternate reality device and volunteered for this knowingly. Soon enough a polite attendant woman with dark wavy hair came through the double doors leading to the back area and called Stephanie's name.

"Hi, right this way please. My name is Anne, and I'll be your beta test monitor. Basically I'll be outside the EGG device, making sure everything's working - both for you and the machine. It's all quite safe, I can assure you. Even apparently dangerous things that are happening in the virtual world on the most intense settings will not have an effect on you. All you have to do is take a seat, make a few choices which can be changed at the beginning of every session, and then play as the game indicates. If you've ever been a part of a role-play or a drama club, it's much the same idea. Just try to acquaint yourself with the world and blend in. It's very instinctual, I'm sure a bright college type like yourself will pick it up in no time."

Anne guided Celeste to her seat inside a machine that was shaped very much like its name. The EGG device was spheroid, taller than it was wide, with a very comfy looking seat with many sensor pads on the back of it. Once the girl was inside the EGG, Anne gave her a final smile and an encouragment to have fun, and then closed the door to the device shut with a small hiss. Everything was dark except for a monitor in front of her, which had text on it glowing with a soft green light. The text seemed to be an odd set of setting parameters that Stephanie was meant to fill out before the game began.

The first things to be filled out seemed to be dealing with the adult nature of the game.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Enemies from any bestiary game (like DG, RPG maker, etc?: Y/N (No frequency here, if you choose it, they will be in pretty much when I decide to throw them at you ^_^)
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y/N
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y/N (Add size and whatnot if Y)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y/N (If Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

Extras: (Put whatever extras you want right here, I'll do my best to add it in wherever I can, also add a frequency to whatever you put in if you don't mind, it'd help me out a bit.)

Then appear other screen with more options

Difficulty
Easy - Normal - Hard - Insane
Corruption Dungeon
Monster Town
Hoppeless Tower
Tentacle Lair
Lewd Planet

Character Bio Y/N (make the player have an avatar with a past story)
Avatar Creation (give the chance to let the player make a more unusual character

Attack mode/ Defensive Mode

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Celeste Lustlaw (Katarina)

Celeste reads over the letter for a moment then looking up for a moment. Her eyes flick back to the piece of paper in her hands and reading over it once more before the realization hit her. A grin formed on her face and in a sudden moment the paper was thrown into the air and she jumped on the bed raising her fist "YES! I can't believe it! I'm totally going to beat that game!" bringing her fist down in a sort of fanfare way.

Arriving at the large brick building her eyes scanned over it for a moment then over the letter "This is it, Time to shine!" the joy building up deep within her like a child getting a new toy. Upon walking into the building she approached the desk where the clerk was "Hi there, I am like the totally awesome winner of the testing of the game" she smirked in her always but surely overconfident way. After the clerk check the papers and such she saw a lady come over to her.

Climbing into the pod she give Anne a smirk "I wouldn't worry to much. Danger is my middle name" giving Anne a wink before settling into the machine. As time passes she now notices a screen come up with options on it and without thinking or reading into them she began adjusting random things.

Humans: Y 1/5
Male/Female: Y 2/5
Female/Female: Y 2/5
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y 5/5
Birthing: Y 1/5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5/5
BDSM: Y 3/5
Slavery: Y 5/5
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5/5
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y 5/5
Enemies from any bestiary game (like DG, RPG maker, etc?: Y 5/5 Any forms of beasts
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y 2/5
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y 3/5 Not really fused about cowgirls though
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y 3/5
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y 8inches
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y 5/5
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): N
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y 3/5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Y 10/10 1 being gentle and 10 being rough.

Extras:

She looks to the next options and actually thinks about them first before she selects.

Difficulty
Easy - Normal - Hard - Insane
Corruption Dungeon
Monster Town
Hoppeless Tower
Tentacle Lair
Lewd Planet

Character Bio: N

Attack mode/ Defensive Mode

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just when she ended of fill all the options, the lights slowly fade until she was unable to see anything, the cold moment ended when suddenly she start to feel again the damp place around her, the nature sounds make her ears move up and she feel it for first time, she soon rise up her hands and notice her cat like ears,they were sensitive and so real than she could be used at them soon, her soft caress make her purr softly and a happy shadow move behind her, she get ready to face it thinking than it was a monster but instead she find herself alone, a move behind her make her act again and finaly notice a cute nekotail moving away as she turn, she finally understand than it was her own tail tahn she manage to move easily after be happy with her caress on her new ears.

There was enough time to get used, but she also can see the vast swamp where she is now, some vines at the distance looks to move with the wind and she was in middle of an intersectiong with four rutes, the paths looks to be in part made of wood and rocks, yet most of the part it have muddy earth and even deep mud zones, the trees at the place looks to be large and have many strong branches than she could use too. At the left she can notice a sweet smell and her better eyes can reach to see some fruit trees and even distant flowers; at the right she can see a better handmade path with only some mud pools; Behind her she can see some footprints at the mud and at the north she can see a path of pure mud and drenched earth without any sign of civilization.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Took some time to settle into her new body, Noticing the biggest change in her body was her senses. Her hearing was noticeably better at hearing in the distance and her sense of smell could pick up scents from further on. Looking around herself and taking in the location she was in. The foul smell of the swamp and the sound of water and small critters chirping in the distance "This is totally awesome!" She looked over herself with a smile "No one will ever believe how damn cool this is!" Once she was done looking over herself and taking in all the excitement of how very real this was it was time to decide where to go from here.

Scanning over the several paths she had she began to logically think Alright... So we have a completely desolate and muddy path... Not a very smart choice. A trail of footprints.. or perhaps some creatures footprints... I think I'll avoid contact if I can for now. A handmade pathway perhaps leading to some form of village or even creatures.. Hmmm... or a pathway to the sweet scent of berries and such.. I'd be crazy not to take the path to the berries but... I need to locate where I am first." with that she turns to face the handmade pathway and starts to trek along it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once she decide her path, Celeste walked for some moments at the right path until suddenly her fluffy ears make her turn by the sudden move of mud at a side of her, she notice some bubbles coming out the swamp floor and they leave free a stinky gas than soon make her cover her nose and mouth. Her attempts to get away of this event make her dont be ready for a sudden graple at her right leg than make her fall at her hands, she turn to see what was holding her and soon her eyes notice a mud long hand having a grapple at her limb.

She was starting to be pulled outside the road and toward a growing mud ball than start to turn into a big humanoid creature.

Celeste 4hp -1 to dodge
Mud creature ??

As Celeste choice to be a neko she will have some bonnuses at the future, as she still dont get used to her new racial skills

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Covers her nose and mouth "uuuugh! Mmmhmhmm!" she muffled into her hand. Wasn't till the slime took hold of her leg that she realized she wasn't alone. Falling to her hands, Quickly turning back to see what it was and noticing the foul slop that had taken hold of her "Eep! Disgusting! Get off me!" kicking her feet at the creature to push it away from her so she could regain her footing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Struggle attempt: 4 vs 14 fail
Monster attack 15 vs 7 hit
Struggle 1vs 2 fail
Monster pleasure damage 12 vs 2
Struggle 16 vs 8 success
Monster 15 vs 7 hit

Celeste dont wasted any second and start to kick the creature body, however this only cause her other leg to get traped on it and slowly get even more suck until reach her neithers, the living mud for more hands and these start to caress her secret place, they have enough time to make her feel how her manlike member start to get hard. The new feeling make her lost some precious seconds, but at the end she manage to get a lucky hit when the creature loss the time thinking what is inside the woman pants. Slighty exhausted, Celeste is now stand and ready to act, her body looks to be close to fail her, it looks than the powerful grapple of the creature had hurt her legs and a pair of hits will leave her under his mercy.

Celeste 2hp 2ap
Mud creature 3/4 hp

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Her struggles almost seemed in vain, Throwing kicks at the mud creature again and again. She let out a whimper as it caressed her most private parts, Noticing a new feeling from within her pants and somewhat growing. But she didn't have time to think about that right now. Once she had broken free from the creatures grasp she stood panting before it "Im going to kick the shit out of you! Then! when I am done! I'm going to... uhh... Forget it!" losing her train of thought for a moment and she thinks ~Hmmmm... If I try attack with my feet it will just grab hold again. If I throw punches it might take hold of me too... But if I run I might attract the attention of more of these creatures. I'll have to fight it here and now~ Looking down at the dirty creature and waiting for it's move first that way she could dodge and use that to her ability to attack it when it's guard is down.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In a defensive stance, Celeste prepare herself to evade the creature next attacks, she remain ready just at time when the mud creature send his large hand to catch her, however this time the neko sidejump away of the place with her superhuman dexterity. Once she land she see another hand moving to her but then she rush and hit the creature using her sharp nails, the lucky hit make her wound the core and the monster retreat a little, after receive the wound thecreature attack again but Celeste manage to dodge it at time.

Celeste 2hp 2ap
Mud creature 2/4 hp

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Giving a toothy grin at the mud creature standing guard and keeping her eyes on it "Hey slime ball! Im going right! No left! Oh no which way will I ever go!" getting her nerve back from her previous attacks on it. Instead of taking the initiative she again stays in a more defensive stance readying herself for the creatures next move "Just... Need to stay focused" her tail swished and ears twitch.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the sudden provoke, the creature send a lot of apendages toward Celeste, she dodge many of them but at the end one catch her with a whip at her legs who make her fall on the muddy floor, without time to even groan she notice how the creature try to trap her everywhere, but she roll and without any other choice hit the core of the creature again, as there was not other place to escape. the creature start to lost stability and many mud hands start to turn into just wet earth, but before Celeste could jump triumphant, the remain hands grapple her and start to grapple her over her clothes, stimulating her body with soft but hurry moves. One caress her thighs, , giving slow moves, other start to pleasure her flower and caress also her new member, her breasts are goppled but just when she was close to lost, her will to win make her give a lethal and potent kick than cut the monster in half and break the center making her get free yet tired after this close fight.

Celeste 1/4 4ap

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stands wiping the mud from her clothing and panting almost exhausted. Her eyes not moving from the creature while she cleaned herself of the muck "Filthy creature" she spat on the creatures corpse "Bet you thought I was an easy victim, To bad I kicked your sorry ass" Turning in the direction she was heading. Trying to see if there were any forms of live around or someone at lease "I almost forgot... Was I the only one testing this?" looking up to the sky then at the swamps in the distance "I don't recall them saying this was multiplayer but I suppose I could be wrong. Geeze... this place feels so real" she begins to push on the handmade pathway.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After try to see around, Celeste find herself completely alone without any sight of another human or similar thing close her, the monster body slowly ended to turn into just lifeless mud until return to the floor without leave more than a few remains. Without nothing mroe to do here Celeste continue her journey, walking for some minutes until the path have a big place filled only with mud, after her fight she maintain her guard but a shadow at the distance make her turn her eyes to another way. Time enough to dont notice how she walked just over a bunch of big bubbles on the floor, her leg splash them and a hot odd gas invade her. The moment was not very pleasant and after just a instant she start to feel weird, somehow she start to get hot, her body feel like never making her sweat and squirm in need, her pants start to get wet and hurt her manlike member, as her mind start to fill her with the idea of find a cute girl or suitable male.

The trap continue straigh, yet the unknown figure has hide at some brushes at the left a little far of the path

[Trap activated and give her in heat status (5ap and the player can write to fill the moment)

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After the gas had effected her body she growled even through her somewhat aroused state she shouted out "Next friggen creature or whatever the hell in this stinking fester pothole of a swamp tries to attack me is going to see the front of my fist so many times you won't even remember what the god damn sky looks like" she bares her neko fangs in complete frustration from the dank swamps and the fact she was surrounded by such hot and horrible smelling liquid along with the constant chirping of swamp insects but she continues to tread on stomping on everything she saw making sure it wasn't some creature.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her shouts soon caused than something start to move around the woods and quickly she find what was causing the sounds, it looks like a big insect was eating something close where the brushes were and now the attention of the creature turn to Celeste, the monster have a brown body than end in some translucid wings, his red eyes take a moment to see the target and soon fly toward Celeste, it have the size of a big dog and for what it looks his legs looks to be very sharp, where it was eating, Celeste can see a little bright at the floor, its very far for her to check it now and this ceature looks to dont be friendly at all.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rolls her eyes and watched the creature fly towards her "Oh! Give me a break!" She looked around the ground for anything that might be a good size to throw at the creature. She picked up a muddy rock that lay beside her feet and tosses it as hard as she could at the creature in hopes that she'd be down with the bastard before it got close enough to even engage in a fight.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With just a quick move to a side the creature dodge the muddy rock and continue the fly toward Celeste, she then give him a hit when the bug get close enough, but the monster is very heavy to be moved away and with pain manage to charge at Celeste, making her fall on the floor, as he remain over her, his legs start to cut parts of the neko clothes as he growl and open his nasty mouth filled with fangs and some tendrils like tongues

[both receive a damage and are struggling at the floor]

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking directly into the creatures eyes with extreme hatred "I hope you have insurance cause I'm going to rip you to pieces!" The almost animalistic growl coming from the girl using one hand to keep some distance between the two while she would use her other hand to start throwing vicious punches towards its eyes "Just DIE!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celeste 1 vs 1 hit
Monster fail and get unable to act
Celeste 11 vs 2 hit it more
monster hit cloth damage
Celeste miss 14 vs 17
Monster hold

The monster dont wait the sudden punch on the face and soon start to see stars, hurting some of his tongues when the impact make it close his mawl, looking this Celeste continue hitting it but the monster remain firm at her body, not only that but his legs start to move and cut some parts of her clothes, as also making some small wounds on the neko, the sudden pain make her lost some time, time than the monster use to hold her better in an attempt to dont receive more hits from her.

Celeste 2/4 5AP -1 grappled
Bug 2/5

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By now was getting extremely aggravated by creatures smothering over her the icky swamp and just everything. Letting out a cry in pain as the creature had cut into her "You ugly bastard! That hurt!" she snarled ignoring the cut that had torn her clothing alittle. She wasn't afraid to get down and dirty baring her sharp neko fangs at the creature preparing to tear into it with her fang "I dare you ugly! Try it!"