What's new

Celeste Lustlaw (Katarina)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Celeste Lustlaw (Katarina)

The creature stop hurting her and turn to her, maybe scared by the sudden yell, however Celeste fangs have some problems to hurt the creature shell and this decide to press her body even more at the floor, in an attempt to stop her moves, looking this Celeste take this time to press harder until she nearly hurt herself, the shell get broken and the creature screech, as the neko has biten close his head, the sudden noise make him lost his grip as he try to get away of the dangerous woman, but remain trapped at her mawl, she receive others scratch at her clothes but these dont hurt her and only manage to turn her upper clotes into a top than end a little bellow her breasts, her pants are also slighty cut at the sides but this is the last than the creature could do before be killed by the neko who pressed more and more until cause a very deep wound than take half the bug head when this pull away.

The taste on her mouth is not so bad, it nearly get close to chicken with salty slimy prickly pear. After both fights she feels better in her new body, more feral and dangerous than never, even in her heat state maybe the creature would had tried to escape at her sight. Once she get up, her neko eyes notice something shining where she first spot the bug, there she found a sword and what looks to be a squeketon adventurer body.

[Celeste earn 1hp point]

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gets to her feet snarling viciously "I'll find you... and I'll tear one of your eyes from it's socket and keep it as a trophy! You hear that you bastard!" she pants heavily in both pain and exhaustion. One hand resting over the cut, Her eyes fall to the skeleton upon the ground with what looks to be a sword "Ha... No... Fucking traps can go to hell!" turning back to her pathway and walking slowly along it "This sucks!" wiping away the sweat from her forehead "Why a swamp... why the hell would I pick this festering hole of a place... there aren't even people here!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After leave behind the adventurer corpse than the bug was eating, Celeste continue her path, luckyly the trees at the road were changing from time to time or she would start to suposse than she was not moving at all, after a while she found a signal on the floor covered in mud with a name on it, maybe it is a town or some important place.

"Valenka" or something similar was writed, the signal maybe has been moved of direction yet she spot some big webs at the left, as also a big swamp a little far at the right, there she notice some noises thanks to her neko ears, two figures were there and also she reach to hear some weak giggles in that zone. However both places were away of the rock path than continue straight

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stopped for a moment and looked over the separate pathways and let forth a sigh "There is always a split in the road isn't there..." examining both ways a few times, ears twitching at the sounds of the giggles from the right "Hmmm..." eyes trailing to the path of webs knowing exactly what would be found there "Yeah... no... I don't particularly love the idea of some creepy ass giant spider" a shiver running through her at the though "Guess I wander towards the sounds of giggles... possibly the sounds of a trap"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taking the left path, she tried her best to pass unoticied through the mud earth than nearly eat her boots and the many plants around it, each step make her waste a lot of energy until she hide and tried to check what is what caused that giggles and noises.

Far away she notice two girls, one wearind a small outfit and she looks to be very young, dressing a cute purple swimwear, her short pink hair reaching her shoulder and her small dark wings moved happily. At her side a more mature woman stroke her hair and tickle her sides, she is dressing an skimpy green clotharmor and both have a fishing rod.

The woman have a dark large darkblue hair and turned to where Celeste was hidden, soon the neko saw the woman sword be taken by the unknown woman side, but then the pink haired girl giggled. dont worry

Is a lovely kitty The girl said happily waving to where Celeste was hidden and showing a little fist with her hand, it looks to be fless and delicious, Celeste remain looking it and licking her lips but the fact than she was noticed easily by this girl bother her a little too.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stands up showing herself to the two humanoids in the distance, Her fists still balled up and ready to initiate a fight if she had to. Approaching the two careful and slowly "Who are you two? Are you others playing this game? or are you both NPC's?" her eyes flicking between the two of them. Celeste looked in pretty bad shape from her run ins with recent creatures "How did you notice me here?" each step through the mud was wet and mixed with the sounds of slurps from the mud. Stopping several meters away from the two girls cautiously.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls looks to be a little worried after see her like this, they looks each other and then the girl smiled and put the fish closer to Celeste. aww, you talk so normal, make a Nyaa or Mewl after end of talk, you should look so cute doing it. The little girl said dissapointed after heard the catgirl talk and shaked playfully the little fish at her hand. And yes we were playing for a while, we were coming from catching some fishies, we have a lot so i guess than i can gift you one, but looks like you hate them. The girl said sadly and turning to the mature girl.

Doubt than all the nekos love the same things. Then turn to Celestae and answer Im Eliza and the little one is Ritzy, if you want we could take you to our home to wash yourself, we dont have too much options, but i could find something than you want to eat.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks at the fish in the girls hand then upto the mature girls eyes for a moment taking a couple more steps forward "Hmmm... Sounds nice and all but how can I trust you?" Her fists ball up again at her sides. Switching who she was looking at to the younger girl "I find it hard to believe you two just came out here into the swamps crawling with all sorts of things to 'fish' now. But I will go with you two to this house and by any means if it is a trap consider yourself done for" she points from one to the other.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Eliza looks to really dont enjoy how Celeste is talking to both and Ritzy clearly is dissapointed by how the neko is acting so upset.

Dunno what is wrong with you miss kitty, but we are just trying to aid you because you looks in need. Say the young girl returning the fish to her bagpack.

Try to calm yourself, neko. If we are doing this is because this place is not a place for an unharmed person who even dont know than close here is a peaceful fishing place.

The woman looks to only be upset yet not alert after heard Celeste words, the two just continue walking, Ritzy hold the woman hand and turn many times to see the neko and Celeste's tail.

They were close what looks to be a wooden house in a less humid zone, the place have traps around it as also a pair of walls, it was in an opening and a little more and it would look like a fortress, there were some noises so maybe more people live there.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Following them along the path till they reached the cabin in the middle of the swamps. She stopped following them watching them walk towards the house while she looked over it then turned away and started walking in a different direction without letting them know.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman looks to only be upset yet not alert after heard Celeste words, the two just continue walking, Ritzy hold the woman hand and turn many times to see the neko and Celeste's tail.
Choosing to dont take their help, Celeste decide to take other path, however she found just trees and not a single path get show at her.

At least the earth is not so soaked so her steps werent so hard. The swamp get more quiet and even the wind stop as she continue walking toward the unknown place than she choice, even returning from where she come looks to be a hard task.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks back to where the cabin was and sighs having calmed down from her frustration. Looking back to the path she was about to walk off on "Who am I kidding... I won't get far at this rate" she turns around and starts making her way back to the cabin through the mud and water her eyes examining her path to make sure of no traps that where set up around the cabin.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The neko tried to return to the cabin, yet suddenly something fall over her and surround her body with a great dexterity, it looks to be part of a really big snake and dont wasted any second as she receive a strong hug from it. She even get lifted and moved out of the mud, her luck could get worse if she dont manege to escape as the creature could have a potent venom at the other side of the meat large body.

Celeste 4/5 grappled (-1 to all rolls)

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Growled and closed her eyes as the creature wrapped around her sudden building up that rage deep within her once more. The fact she was dirty, hurt and exhausted just enraged her more "I suggest you unwrap your ugly ass from me before I open your fucking mouth, Rip one of your teeth out and jam the fucking thing through your eye!" Her eyes open and glare straight into the snakes using her nails to dig into the inner side of the snake coiling around her and leaning forward and lunging her sharp neko teeth into the snake ain an attempt to rip away its flesh with a bestial growl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature dont made any noise and it even dont notice what was making Celeste until the sharp claws hurt its flesh, however once Celesta get free and bite it, she hurt herself by the strong body of the creature, she even feel it strangely more slimed than the usual, she even get more trapped than before, her eyes notice the lack of head than the creature have and she get more wraped, her limbs were getting pressing against her and the pain of the pression was getting worse with each second than passed, slowly making her lost her breath.

Celeste: 3/5 hp -3 grappled
"snake" have a wound

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She didn't care about the pain from biting it her survival I sticks told her its either alittle pain for a victory or death for a loss. she scowled and ripped into the side of the creature with her teeth "I hear snake tastes great when well beaten!" the move it squeezed around her the more infuriated the Neko got from lack of being able to move. Her biggest fear in life was being paralysed and unable to move a single muscle but this pissed her off more cause she knew the creature was programmed to attack her character "Aaarrrh! I swear to god if I kill you snake I'm taking you to the cabin as a feast you bastard" even through the pain and weak words she still managed to muster up the anger to push her forward into biting into it and dragging her teeth along its body which in turn would creature a larger cut she could probably dig her claws into later to rip the snake apart.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The fangs from the neko slide at the snake'skin, not only the strange liquid soft drenched on it but also the strange sliding texture made it nearly impossible damage it, at least the creature looks to be unable to attack her, as the girl tried her best to get free. Bothnremain traped there struggling to beat the other without receive any hurt at all, only at the end the creature manage to wrap the girl even more, yet the creature loss part of his grapple at the tree, making Celesta get at only a pair of feets of the floor.

Celeste: 3/5 hp -4 grappled
Snake: dont received any damage this time.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Noticed her feet reach the ground she through for a moment without letting her anger interfere with it. She noticed the snake was slippery when trying to bite her and now she has room below her. Moving her feet into the muddly ground more and twisting then back and forth slowly burying her feet into the mud so that it could pull her back up with ease and if it did she'd slip right through due to it's body.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plan work and soon her moves made the snake fall on the muddy floor with a so sudden impact than stun it for a moment leaving to Celeste a free pass to her attacks or attempts to escape if she wanted.

Celeste: 3/5 hp
Snake: another damage and stunned.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With not a moment to waste at hand Celeste moved herself to the snakes head and begins prying open its mouth with a hand and foot to a certain point. Once she would get it to that certain point her aim was to grab one of it's venomous fangs and rip it out to use as a weapon. she'd lunge forward gripping the toothand with such a forth rip back on it till it either pulled out of snapped of. She thought about taking the other fang but for now she'd stick to this one. If she'd successfully ripped it's fang out her next move would be to impale the fang straight into the top of the snakes head and push it right into it with either her hands of stomp it in.