What's new

Celeste Lustlaw (Katarina)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Celeste Lustlaw (Katarina)

The creature remain there, trying in vain to get recovered, as Celeste start her move, she opened the creature mouth and notice two fine sharp objects, they dont looks as fangs but even tehn she pull of one and rip it out of the creature, who move in pain.

She then stab it on the creature head, yet this dont kill the creature who bite her and get away, the poison of the creature dont looks to afect it, yet Celeste feel something getting inside her veins. The creature looks to be close to be defeated, yet it get in a defensive stance, ready to jump over Celeste if she get close him.

Celeste receive a wound and is affected slighty by the creature "venom"
"The snake" is close to be defeated and is at a defencive stance

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Celeste takes slow careful steps back backing into a defensive stance herself. Her eyes meet with the snakes filled with a desire to kill the creature should it make another move. readying her fist she knew that if he snake had to make a move it'd most likely try and bite her again. So in preperation she kept her sights at its mouth waiting quietly. She wanted it to lunge at her next punch was going straight at the second sharp fang object in its mouth with the force of the snake moving towards her and her fist moving into its tooth it would definately hurt both but it would also cause the tooth to snap and move into the snakes over mouth cutting it up on the inside "Go... ahead you son of a bitch... make your next move... I'm dying for some snake cooked up..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The snake like creature watch her for a moment, both looking each other for a while until it decide to jump against her, but she has always been ready for this and receive it with a potent strike than maybe dont impact the creature "fang" but even then have the strengh enough to give a serious internal wound than kill the "snake".

Now with a new victory than take a while, Celeste start to feel hungry, yet now she must decide to continue to walk toward the house or any other random path inside the huge swamp

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pants and stares at the corpse of the dead snake for a moment before she decides exactly what she will do. Prying it's mouth open and ripping out the other tooth she moves along the snake and jams the tooth into its bbody several times to tenderize the meat up and cut through it till she had cut a nice thick chunk of the snake. attaching the tooth to her belt for later she lifts the large chunk of snake meat and starts heaving it off towards the house she was heading for "Told you I'll be eating you, you bastard~"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taking the strange snake, Celeste notice the lack of blood on this creature, instead a strange green liquid was leaving from his wounds and the fangs were more like needles than the usual snake shape type. The creature body was very big to be taking all of it gor herself unless she want to pull it all the path.

Once ready, she walked toward the house, but after some moments she start to feel weird and tired, her eyes werent focusing so well and each step was getting more hard, she suppose than she could still reach the house, but unable to check her steps she could maybe fall at a trap, there was a chance than she could use the trees to move more safe but slower or just move faster not really caring too much the traps.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looked at the large chunk of snake meat she held and grumbled feeling woozy as such. She decided to drop the meat to lighten her load. Grabbing the snake tooth from her belt and throwing it like a dagger towards the houses door so it would make enough noise to attract attention outside as she slowly but surely began to stumble along her path weakly towards the house with only two words escaping her mouth "Fucking.... snake..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Walking a while following her own steps on the muddy floor, Celesta notice the house's walls in middle of the clear and even when she is now nearly close to colapse, she walked toward it in middle of the trap infested place.

With her eyes nearly gazed, the neko feel a strange pain at her right leg but continue, hurting herself with each step until she decide to use her needle like weapon and throw it to the door, the object manage to hit the target but get struck in it without cause nearly any noise, even her cat ears dont notice it. Her slow walk continue pulling her body until she wasted all her strengh and fall over the floor breaking what looks like a string, something big suddenly fly over her head missing her twice, tired she crawl until pass out still only close the first wall.

---
After a long while Celeste wake up, she was resting over a bed, with some silky pink blankets over her nearly nude body, the room is not so rustic and she could see than there arent windows to let her see outside, yet on the walls she can see some strings with bells. With her body sored and slighty stunned by the poison, she notice than she has been bandaged and undressed, as now she wear just a dress robe.

Over the other side of the door, she heard female voices and cooking sounds, she can smell the delicious smell and her belly growl slighty in need.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Celeste just lay there in the bed weakly, She could smell the delicious foods and presumed the voices were of those two she met earlier mumbling to herself "How could... I of been so reckless like that... Why does this pain feel so... real.... How long have I been out? What time is it in the real world?" all her questions ran through her mind so many times. Trying to sit up the pain from where she was injured send out a sharp feeling through her and she laid bet and whimpered "May..maybe I'll just lay here awhile instead. Not like much could get worse. That damn snake was going... to make a nice meal"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celeste had a time to think and rest, her body stay without any change and painfully stunned she rest until the door get opened, from there the young girl appear and after notice than Celeste has awaken she get out and after a moment she return with a long plate with a fried fish on a dish and a cup plate with maybe a soup, she happily smiled and get closer.

Good Morning!

How do you feel now, Miss Kitty? Dont worry the venom is not lethal and after rest another day you could get completely healed, we washed you and your clothes, as you were completely filled with mud.

Do you want to eat here at the bed or at the dinner room?

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Celeste moved herself up and turning herself to the side of the bed so she could place her feet on the cabins floor it all still felt so real to her. She looks at the girl "I'll come out to the dinner table, Thanks" moving herself to her feet now walking over to her clothing and begins to pet it on. It was nice and dry and not riddled with mud. Though the cut on the top was still there. She shuffled over to the where the girl was.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl wait her close the door, looking the neko cuddling Celeste's clothes, maybe happy to see the guest a little more calmed than the last time when they first found her.

Sorry for the mess, we were expecting to let you feed on the bed until you were completely healed... the young girl said as both get inside the next room. Celeste could see aroom a little bigger than the one where she was resting, but thisis a dining room, a possible kitchen is at another room and another door lead from the dinning room to a corridor, the girl placed the food on the table than is made of wood and have a mantle who is very beautiful than is hard to be handmade.

The girl let Celeste eat for a minute before sit and looking her add so... what is your name? can i ask what are you doing here? The swamp is filled with a lot of monsters and unknown places, so not many go there to start playing [color] add as she happily look to Celeste eat

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Moved her right arm to the table and placing her elbow on the edge then resting her head against her hand while her left hand moved down to the food picking some up and eating it. She didn't even look at the girl for the time being instead she just thought alittle on her situation -Hmmm... How long was I out for? I would of thought the system would of logged me out or something if I feinted or such... Perhaps it is a fault- she suddenly looks up at the girl and blinks "Hm? My name is Celeste. Why am I here? Seemed like a great place to begin killing things and I wasn't really to sure about the other places. Why are you here? Don't you ever log out?" raising another bit of the food to her mouth and taking a bite out of it chewing on it as she watched the girl -Hmmm maybe they can't log out? perhaps that is what happened to myself? I mean... Why would you stay in such a dangerous area if you knew that yourself. Maybe I am suffering the same fate as them. I wonder...- after finishing her mouthful she began to ask another question "How long have you been here for?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Means Thoughts-
"Means Speech"
Just thought I'd let you know~

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ritzy was happily looking to see Celeste eat, maybe expecting to see her act more like a cat, but the lack of that make her sigh and yawn slighty until Celesta asked some questions.

Celeste is really a pretty name. I suppose than you are at the right place then, there are a lot of monsters waiting happily of have a little of us, but is not so dangerous as others zones. About why are we here, is because some miles from here is a town, is very well guarded and protected by powerful soldiers and creatures, but we preffer to live here close the lake and between both of us, that town is filled of strange laws than could make you get at problems, so that is why we are here. The girl placed her head over her hands and turn to see the neko tail for an instant and then continue answering the doubts than the neko have.

Ehm... i sometimes go out, dunno the time than we had been here, maybe six months, you will love this place has a lot to offer, but maybe you should be more careful Celeste.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Celeste stops eating as the girl answered her later question "Six months!? Wait... have you ever logged out of the game in that time!?" she was somewhat confused about this "Or are you trapped in this game for that whole time?" Her tail sways alittle. She places the food on the plate and awaits an answer while in her mind even more confusion begins to build up -Six Months! If this is indeed how it sounds then I may never see the outside world ever again...-

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sudden effect than Celeste get with her answer make Ritzy get up of the table and wide open her eyes, making a brief silence as she turn to see the girl tail. Uhm... yes? Sometimes i need to stop playing to do usual things, you cant play all the time even if you want. The girl said with a small smile, not very sure why suddenly Celeste get so altered.

After a brieft silence she sigh to calm herself and then continue talking. So i suppose than you love to play a lot of games, what others hobbies do you have? do you like to study, work or make some some works at your house? If you want we could take you to the city and buy you some clothes or anything else than you like, but we dont have too much money so dont spect than we can give you something expensive. The girl giggle maybe more interested to heard more about Celeste than about the game.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Celeste facepalms as the girl didn't seem to get what she meant though answering her question still "Nevermind... Doesn't seem like you got what I meant" picking up some more food and taking a bite "I'd rather not talk about my personal life. Im more interested in detail of the game... Why didn't I log out when I passed out? and how have you been around so long? I thought this game only went into beta not long ago?" she didn't take much interest in clothing right now "What do you specialize in for fighting?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Heh, i guess than i dont answer what you was expecting, sorry i will try to do it better. The girl said in a cheerful way, glad to see than Celeste was not so pissed to stop to talk with her.

Yes, well you only pass out by a non lethal venom. I suppose than the creature than you faced was not trying to kill you, in some way not many monsters would try to kill us, but the possibility of die still exist and sometimes what they make to you make you wish than they would had kill you, fortunately i never find myself in these situations, so im not so sure... what they do to us if they defeat us.

The girl tried really to answer the second question but she give up after a moment. I dunno exactly what is the cause, but if you are interested im very good casting spells and have really good senses, is very usual in demon blood humanoids so is not a great deal, can you purr a little? i loved it when you was sleeping Said the girl happily getting up using her arms and small wings with her cherfully face, really looking to love to see Celeste act more as a cat.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Celeste had finished her meal and stood up, Ignoring the girls request to purr. She walked over to the window each step echoing through the room "I see... A magic caster then. But you say you don't do much combat? Why do you play then? Isn't the whole point of this game to beat monsters and get stronger?" turning her head back to the girl curiously "Hmmmm... So this city how far is it from here? Can I make it alone?" turning her head and looking back out the window at the swamp and rolling her eyes, she wasn't even sure she wanted to return out into that frustrating place.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl was happily waiting the purr, but even that little was not given by Celeste. There are many ways to get stronger, why are you so needed to risk yourself outside? we could be friends.

The girl take a moment to rest and then start to clean the table. [colir="magenta"] if you want we could take you there, a newcomer at the city will be dangerous... Anyway, do you enjoy the food? i made it some hours ago, i guess than is not so good to make you purr [/color] Said Ritzy a little sad.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Turned away from the window completely and looking back at Ritzy "It was fine, But I don't purr for people" she walked back over to the table and slumped down into one of the chairs and sighed "Fine, Well lets go to this city, What will we find there?" lifting one of her legs up over the other and gently rocking it "And why is the city so dangerous for newcomers?"