What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyways i have the dlc but it seems that you must obtain the gun slinger costume on one place can anybody show me the gunslinger place

oh yeah the fanza patch seems to always say A1_data/Resource.Assets Is corrupted Restored previous version i guess the patch never work
tried to patch it to the 32 bit and put on the 32 bit patch but uhh the link Kairi gift on the patch website is the same file as the 64 ->32 bit patch
Pretty sure you can just switch to the Gunslinger outfit by just pressing F1 or something when you are in one of those pnetagram circles where you also save/travel.

There's a quest that I think is related to that though: Somewhere between the City and forest ( i think) is the path downwards where you encounter the enemies with the poison needle. Further down there are also 2 or 3 of the big guys. Instead of going down there you have to jump up and over the rock or whatever is there. Behind that walk left and you'll find a door.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's a side dungeon you need to beat in order to unlock it. On the right side of the town, sort of in the middle of the map, there's a downward incline to the left. If you jump on top of the building from the right edge of the screen, you should be able to find a hidden path going off the top edge of the screen. Once you find the portal, you have to beat the dungeon without taking a hit to unlock it.

anime4367

Reputation score
How to kiss the child ? i remember that i can do it before but now i cant !
1630311026132.png

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
May I ask something, please:
1. What's the latest version of Guilty Hell 1?
I check the Steam version: it's Guilty Hell: White Goddess and the City of Zombies ver 1.24 which was released on July 23, 2021. Dunno if it's fully translated into English or not.
The latest version I played was ver 1.2 which is still not in English. Several texts are in English but mostly aren't.
2. What's the latest version of Guilty Hell 2 Demo? The latest I played was ver 0.3d_2101.

Thank you very much for answering. :)

Note: This isn't link begging, I'm just asking about the latest version of both Guilty Hell 1 and Guilty Hell 2 Demo. I wanna know if I'm outdated for the game or not.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
May I ask something, please:
1. What's the latest version of Guilty Hell 1?
I check the Steam version: it's Guilty Hell: White Goddess and the City of Zombies ver 1.24 which was released on July 23, 2021. Dunno if it's fully translated into English or not.
The latest version I played was ver 1.2 which is still not in English. Several texts are in English but mostly aren't.
2. What's the latest version of Guilty Hell 2 Demo? The latest I played was ver 0.3d_2101.

Thank you very much for answering. :)

Note: This isn't link begging, I'm just asking about the latest version of both Guilty Hell 1 and Guilty Hell 2 Demo. I wanna know if I'm outdated for the game or not.
1.) GH1 1.2 was fully translated but the quality of it was and always will be mediocre.
2.) GH2 newest version is 0.6g or something. Buggy mess that expands on the 0.5 version of the demo. Technically it's the most "complete" demo so far, unlike the previous ones that had different elements when compared to one another (only big Orcs from 0.3 are missing if I remember but other than that, everything that was in the previous demos is available to the player).
v0.7 will be released next month along with free trial for the public. It will have village and forest area filled with Big Orcs, bandits (skinny ones I think), 3-5 types of zombies and "Bodanic Warriors" (I think it's the name of that tanned barbarian tribe).

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
If its the booth one, then use the kiss move on him. If its steam you need a separate patch. Cause steam removed it.

keobrik

Reputation score
Well... Idon't even know what to think about creator of this game. I understand that he doing this by alone, but he earned and earns enough resorses to pay to programists or someone to help him. Guilty hell 1 were in work more than 3 years (may be more or less) and it dont looking like something that needed all this time... And how much time he doing this demo? More than year?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
The guy is the indie version of EA, don't expect anything.
Except maybe a Activision/Blizzard fiasco with their dakis

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well... Idon't even know what to think about creator of this game. I understand that he doing this by alone, but he earned and earns enough resorses to pay to programists or someone to help him. Guilty hell 1 were in work more than 3 years (may be more or less) and it dont looking like something that needed all this time... And how much time he doing this demo? More than year?
It was at least since 2012 but a lot of concepts and models are from 2010-2011 (if you check the 1200yen package with goodies from Enty). He just gained the momentum in the last 3 years of development and was releasing one/two animations per month. In his defense I can say that at least they were consistent so no "Pure Onyx by Eromancer" kind of bullshittery with releasing one animation per year (yes, yes, difference in quality blah blah blah).

If I remember correctly, they don't work alone at this point. During last months of GH1 development and early months of GH2 they had some help from a more experienced dev.

I don't see a point in complaining about it anymore. Chairi will be releasing buggy demos at least once every three months from now on and they'll be milking their patreons for the next 2 years at best (at worst, next 5 years), before going silent 5-6 months before the release...and release the slightly improved version of the last demo with some pure excuses.
Unlike the intelectual rollercoaster driven by the western H-devs, Chairi is rather predictable with his greed and patterns so no room for drama or anything similar...yes, I'm just as disappointed by this as you are.

keobrik

Reputation score
It was at least since 2012 but a lot of concepts and models are from 2010-2011 (if you check the 1200yen package with goodies from Enty). He just gained the momentum in the last 3 years of development and was releasing one/two animations per month. In his defense I can say that at least they were consistent so no "Pure Onyx by Eromancer" kind of bullshittery with releasing one animation per year (yes, yes, difference in quality blah blah blah).

If I remember correctly, they don't work alone at this point. During last months of GH1 development and early months of GH2 they had some help from a more experienced dev.

I don't see a point in complaining about it anymore. Chairi will be releasing buggy demos at least once every three months from now on and they'll be milking their patreons for the next 2 years at best (at worst, next 5 years), before going silent 5-6 months before the release...and release the slightly improved version of the last demo with some pure excuses.
Unlike the intelectual rollercoaster driven by the western H-devs, Chairi is rather predictable with his greed and patterns so no room for drama or anything similar...yes, I'm just as disappointed by this as you are.
I'll be back here in 3 years or some... To look what changed... There are some creators that helping to do so as boko877, as exsessm (everytime forget how to write his name without errors)... sexlab over the skyrim and FO4 you can make your own journey even more interesting.. i'm saying theese because author of airi behaves like his game is the only one game in the world)))

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for the bump, but have any of you experienced the game crashing on startup? As soon as the unity settings editor closes and the game icon appears, it immediately closes. I have no clue what the issue could be.

Eden7

Reputation score
You guys know if there's any mods for this game?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You guys know if there's any mods for this game?
Not likely. Game is rather unfriendly from the modding perspective. For example, animations you see on screen are prerendered last time I checked...it means that you are highly unlikely to change anything visually (but it's very easy to extract them from the files!). Best success I had was to "inject" some changes to stats ingame (which is pointless since you have cheat engine anyway), destabilizing the game in the process and to find out how certain mechanics operate behind the screen (like the mentioned animations or the position of enemies on the map). I couldn't do anything with adding/removing/changing the existing enemies on the map since I gave up on it at that point.
I doubt anyone was autistic enough to do much more.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is the very first time I ever hear someone mention Mods in Hentai game. Mods are usually in big popular games such as Resident Evil.

Do you know any Hentai game that apply some kind of Mods?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is the very first time I ever hear someone mention Mods in Hentai game. Mods are usually in big popular games such as Resident Evil.

Do you know any Hentai game that apply some kind of Mods?
I would add to this list:
1.) Captivity by Perveloper - there are rather interesting modding and concept art sections on his Discord...too bad Perv dropped the idea of expanding the game due to his personal stuff and spaghetti code of his own making because the game had a HUGE potential for modding if Perv would embrace the idea.
2.) AQE by Grimhelm - really curious mods (at least 3 versions of HardMode and one Cheat/Dev Mode), pushing the limits of modding for that kind of game by adding new stats and enemy variants that have different behaviour (like the toxic green variant or purple variant that has increased damage during sex scene and can move at faster pace) - here the f95 thread.
3.) Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo - first game was fully open-source and it allowed the creation of really big mods that expanded and actually finished the game the way Fenoxo and his retard-squad never could (it got to them so hard that they decided to not go open-source ever again with CoC2). Biggest are: Revamp by Kitteh6660 (Unofficial CoC 1.5), CoCAnon Mod (CoC 1.75 - recommended expanded version of Revamp, available ), CoC Xianxia (a chinese+weebo sword fantasy mod with rather poor quality of writing but good amount of effort for what it's worth).
4.) Violated Heroine - they try to rebuild the entire game in a different engine on Discord, so yeah...
5.) Pretty much all of Illusion studio's games (especially Honey Select 1&2, AA2 and Koikatsu).
6.) No Haven - Loaded Dice Mod is basically how you should play the game to avoid brain damage from Rags acting retarded 99% of the time and you not being able to fix anything about it midgame.
7.) Night Of Revenge - there was some success with adding a new animation from one of our fellow modders on Ulmf! A good place to start learning about messing with Unity for that kind of games.

The more open-sourced the game is, the better mods you'll have. The less over-complicated the game is, the more interesting and easier the mods are as well.
Guilty Hell is neither of the above, so don't even think you'll have anything mod related in both GH1 and GH2.

Eden7

Reputation score
I would add to this list:
1.) Captivity by Perveloper - there are rather interesting modding and concept art sections on his Discord...too bad Perv dropped the idea of expanding the game due to his personal stuff and spaghetti code of his own making because the game had a HUGE potential for modding if Perv would embrace the idea.
2.) AQE by Grimhelm - really curious mods (at least 3 versions of HardMode and one Cheat/Dev Mode), pushing the limits of modding for that kind of game by adding new stats and enemy variants that have different behaviour (like the toxic green variant or purple variant that has increased damage during sex scene and can move at faster pace) - here the f95 thread.
3.) Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo - first game was fully open-source and it allowed the creation of really big mods that expanded and actually finished the game the way Fenoxo and his retard-squad never could (it got to them so hard that they decided to not go open-source ever again with CoC2). Biggest are: Revamp by Kitteh6660 (Unofficial CoC 1.5), CoCAnon Mod (CoC 1.75 - recommended expanded version of Revamp, available ), CoC Xianxia (a chinese+weebo sword fantasy mod with rather poor quality of writing but good amount of effort for what it's worth).
4.) Violated Heroine - they try to rebuild the entire game in a different engine on Discord, so yeah...
5.) Pretty much all of Illusion studio's games (especially Honey Select 1&2, AA2 and Koikatsu).
6.) No Haven - Loaded Dice Mod is basically how you should play the game to avoid brain damage from Rags acting retarded 99% of the time and you not being able to fix anything about it midgame.
7.) Night Of Revenge - there was some success with adding a new animation from one of our fellow modders on Ulmf! A good place to start learning about messing with Unity for that kind of games.

The more open-sourced the game is, the better mods you'll have. The less over-complicated the game is, the more interesting and easier the mods are as well.
Guilty Hell is neither of the above, so don't even think you'll have anything mod related in both GH1 and GH2.
I really appreciate your answer and insight, thanks a million!

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to RESET the Button Configuration? In which Folder should I go?

I just bought a new Joystick but for unknown reason I can't use the 4 Directional Buttons. I already messed with the Button Config and I think I need to RESET it. Simply Double Clicking the Button Config doesn't work. My new Joystick works just fine with any other game and I strongly believe the problem lies within the game - Guilty Hell.

Thanks for answering. :)

Edit: One more thing, please.
I can't use my Joystick for Guilty Hell 2 Demo, too. Do I have to use X360 Controller? Do any of you manage to use Generic USB Controller to play Guilty Hell 2 Demo?

Last edited: