What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
who is the girl
God damn, from the looks of it, the game is most likely a prequel or some sort of plot twist / mental gymnastics. Airi can lose virginity in this game! I wonder if it provides some real "bonus material" or is it simply a stat information that you can "go screw yourself with" :D

No, that's the bar keep. She's gonna put her to sexually harrass airi.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, that's the bar keep. He's gonna put her to sexually harrass airi.
I'm not talking about some brown-haired wench...I was talking about the stat/text on one of the screens. 日本語で読む! :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
so who is the girl and what is the new post from ci-en talking about
If you are talking about her
. 3.jpg

She's the barkeep like I've mention.

image-801.jpg

If you talking about her, shes the goddess of fortune.

image-800.jpg

If you don't know who this one is, I don't know what to tell you......

The new post was about stats which @Buziol mentioned.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
at this point, shouldnt there be a new thread? I mean the 2nd game is all but confirmed now...

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
at this point, shouldnt there be a new thread? I mean the 2nd game is all but confirmed now...
The requirements for making a game thread are such that you need to know the color of the heroine's toenails, the plot, a walkthrough, and the complete source code or a mod will suspend it.

So, maybe not yet.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The requirements for making a game thread are such that you need to know the color of the heroine's toenails, the plot, a walkthrough, and the complete source code or a mod will suspend it.

So, maybe not yet.
all right then, fair enough continue

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
ooooh i havent watched this thread for a while. so we gettin a sequel now, eh? i love the new airi tho. thiccccc
Lolno!
Airi (v2.0) is not thiccccc and never will be. End of discussion!
I SAID END OF DISCUSSION!! xD

Iria

Reputation score
Never cared for Airi's original design. Once I got the Gunner Airi costume, I never went back.

So for me, at least, this new version of Airi beats out the original any day of the week.
Airi's gun costume was the best :D Imo too she looked much better in it, would be glad if he added it into second game too

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So uhm, late opinion on the new design:
I like the outfit and hairstyle much better now but I did prefer the less curvy body.

With that out of the way: I just finished the game for the first time and stumbled over two hidden scenes with Noir and a fat half zombie and Blanc and the cook & Madman G.
Is there any other that I have missed? Not counting kiss scenes because I got everyone in the shelter I believe.

Deleted member 35847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What happened to the extra contents from previous 1200 yen versions? Is there any way to get hold of those contents?