What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh I know about that one. I just thought maybe there is more to find for Axe-girl or the wounded Knight Lady or some such.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So uhm, late opinion on the new design:
I like the outfit and hairstyle much better now but I did prefer the less curvy body.

With that out of the way: I just finished the game for the first time and stumbled over two hidden scenes with Noir and a fat half zombie and Blanc and the cook & Madman G.
Is there any other that I have missed? Not counting kiss scenes because I got everyone in the shelter I believe.
about the kiss scenes how do you get Blanc's? i remember getting it a few updates ago but whenever i go near her in the shelter there is conversation and then she disappears

EDIT: does anyone have the complete list of who we can use the kiss skill on? i think there might be some hidden ones too like the scenes as well

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Blanc disapear to fight the fat mad man. The place where you fight the spider gremlin. Basically you can use the kiss skill on all the npcs, except the magic knight woman (the skinny one), the succubus dress as airi, the guard that the succubus had sex with, the village chief and any monsters.

gv2468100

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone can post the new ci-en update

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Please no. Futanari sucks balls.
More fatass ugly dudes who can render her helpless because of their weight while they penetrate her with their perfectly natural penises because their are males are the way to go, thank you. Uff, gotta grab air.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Please no. Futanari sucks balls.
How did you make the jump from an amicable looking strong-boned green...erm...troll? gentleman and the mention of fat women to futanari?!
You dirty, dirty hentai, you!!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
How did you make the jump from an amicable looking strong-boned green...erm...troll? gentleman and the mention of fat women to futanari?!
You dirty, dirty hentai, you!!
Must be that... what's it called? Freudian slip. XD

Reputation score
Never cared for Airi's original design. Once I got the Gunner Airi costume, I never went back.

So for me, at least, this new version of Airi beats out the original any day of the week.
The gun costume fits her imo.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
There you go guys, just what you wanted
At least it's not futanari (i guess the Eleanor scene wasn't that bad...but then again, it was a legthy GOR scene like no other enemy has. Such an elaborated scene with any one of the other male enemies would have been ten times better)
But sir, I don’t like ze pee pee. D:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I dunno, are you sure it's not Futanari? Are the models really just clipping weird, or is that a bulge in her pants?

FoolClone

Reputation score
I love how the troll just vapes on her. And it is lowkey strange to me how people on this thread boo certain preferences, I mean, how many of you pay the man?