What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorfolkRUS

Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

if anybody can, please pm entity, for now the same situation, cant participate, but planing soon

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help, I remember playing this demo about a year ago or something. Saw this thread a few days back and downloaded the demo again.
Not really much added besides the fatso in the water. So I heard about the enty alpha so checked it out. Found his page, was 800 yen for a pledge so though it's like patreon.
I Pledged and got the latest alpha! But now I cannot unpledge? What the hell? I like supporting developers but not on automatic subscription. Too easy to forget.

Any help on how to remove my pledge from enty? The closest I found was to re-apply the 'pledge' but that left me with the message "You've all ready pledged, please contact us to change."
But can't for the life of me find a contact button. Also, I got very little to none Japanese knowledge.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I need some help, I remember playing this demo about a year ago or something. Saw this thread a few days back and downloaded the demo again.
Not really much added besides the fatso in the water. So I heard about the enty alpha so checked it out. Found his page, was 800 yen for a pledge so though it's like patreon.
I Pledged and got the latest alpha! But now I cannot unpledge? What the hell? I like supporting developers but not on automatic subscription. Too easy to forget.

Any help on how to remove my pledge from enty? The closest I found was to re-apply the 'pledge' but that left me with the message "You've all ready pledged, please contact us to change."
But can't for the life of me find a contact button. Also, I got very little to none Japanese knowledge.
There's a flag on the right hand corner, switch it to the usa flag and i'll change it to English.

Go to my page and click on support, then the page is gonna be in japanese (switch to english again), click on the first bar in the middle then your gonna see chairi's URL. Click on the stop button on the side and you should unsubscribe.

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

click on the first bar in the middle then your gonna see chairi's URL. Click on the stop button on the side and you should unsubscribe.
That's my problem, I don't have anything I can click besides the URL.
check out this image
i.imgur.com/1ZMEEVA.jpg (Can't linkify it due to post count)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Did you just did the subscription? Cause It takes a few days to weeks for it to process. After than you can stop it. (I know it sucks)

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you just did the subscription? Cause It takes a few days to weeks for it to process. After than you can stop it. (I know it sucks)
Pledged today, yeah. Well I can manage that, thanks for the info.
On a more game related note, anyone know if it's possible to advance past those Stone with red runes on them? Picture related.

crimm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone tried using a virtual credit card to subscribe?

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pledged today, yeah. Well I can manage that, thanks for the info.
On a more game related note, anyone know if it's possible to advance past those Stone with red runes on them? Picture related.
There should be switches. Or defeating bosses.

<製作環境>
確認済みOS : Windows7, Windows10
メモリ : 8GB
VRAM : 1GB
wew they really didn't kid about the RAM requirement

Last edited:

NorfolkRUS

Reputation score

count me in too. as i stated in my previous post there are people who are not able to pay for the enty version. while i still find the credit card thing an empty threat if there are people who wont share it because of that i understand.
will be greatfull for link, for now have some dificulties to participate

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

count me in too. as i stated in my previous post there are people who are not able to pay for the enty version. while i still find the credit card thing an empty threat if there are people who wont share it because of that i understand.
Same here. Me and online cards don't mix well and I am not putting my personal card onto a Japanese website, secure or not. Besides, I'm broke anyway so... yeah.

Last edited:

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't noticed there's a new ver came out on 16th/Oct.
No new contents, just a lot of fixes, mostly related to gallery (spawning enemies and H-animation in mid air if interact before they touch the ground).

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Didn't noticed there's a new ver came out on 16th/Nov.
No new contents, just a lot of fixes, mostly related to gallery (spawning enemies and H-animation in mid air if interact before they touch the ground).
You mean 16th/Oct right? Or are you from the future lol?

I'm just dickin' with ya. I didn't know the in-air interaction needed fixing, mine works just fine (even though I have an older version).

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems promising but i just cannot use those jap sites...
first i tried to find a download link here but i failed, so i gave up and just went on the dev site to grab a demo...i can't even grab the bloody demo coz it wants a password...

Can anyone please share a link? Thanks

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems promising but i just cannot use those jap sites...
first i tried to find a download link here but i failed, so i gave up and just went on the dev site to grab a demo...i can't even grab the bloody demo coz it wants a password...

Can anyone please share a link? Thanks
Dude, there are things called Google Translate and Microsoft Translator. Use it and grab your demo game.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dude, there are things called Google Translate and Microsoft Translator. Use it and grab your demo game.
Already tried with google translator but still, even downloading the demo asks for a password i don't know why.
You could waste the same time by linking me a download but w/e, everyone has the choice to be helpfull or being an asshole.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Already tried with google translator but still, even downloading the demo asks for a password i don't know why.
You could waste the same time by linking me a download but w/e, everyone has the choice to be helpfull or being an asshole.
ok im not sure what browser are you using but the password should be filled in automatically once you clicked the demo link, and even if it didn't, you should be able to just look at the link and see what the password is.

Chobobo

Reputation score

Anyone could tell me where to get the full game?
I played the demo, no idea how to save the game. Literally pressed every button on my keyboard. Ran around aimlesly and killed some monsters, didnt see any H scenes. Monsters kinda just hammered me even when im dead.

Deleted member 55390

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could tell me where to get the full game?
I played the demo, no idea how to save the game. Literally pressed every button on my keyboard. Ran around aimlesly and killed some monsters, didnt see any H scenes. Monsters kinda just hammered me even when im dead.
The game isn't complete yet, you can only get an updated demo from the devs Enty site (a Japanese Patreon essentially).
You can save at certain points on the map, which look like portals. Press I think up when standing there to open the save menu.

Chobobo

Reputation score

The game isn't complete yet, you can only get an updated demo from the devs Enty site (a Japanese Patreon essentially).
You can save at certain points on the map, which look like portals. Press I think up when standing there to open the save menu.
Are there H scenes or how do i unlock them?
Everytime I die the monsters just continue swinging on my corpse

Went to the enty page, i cant download the demo for free?

Also i tried pressing up everywhere in the house, still couldnt find a save button

Status
Not open for further replies.