What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

After turning the wheel a new pipe will appear as ledge. You have to backtrack a little bit and then jump up right before the pond of green water thing.

After that, you simply keep jumping up until you manage to progress through.
I knew there's a way up there, but the pipe didn't appeared after turning the wheel. Guess my game is broken. :p

Edit: Alright I downloaded the game again and the pipe still didn't appeared. It's either the save file problem or the game from Google Drive.

Last edited:

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be able to upload a recent save file in the meantime until a hotfix is released?

I'm trying to play through and I get to the big red circle in the Catacombs and after the short cutscene plays, Airi is frozen in place. The game doesn't crash because Airi is still moving in her idle stance and I can pause the game, but I'm still unable to proceed. Since some of the content isn't available in the gallery and all that.
Use special attack to break out of the freeze (probably bug). You can roam around but you still can't progress catacombs.

Need save pls.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For everyone who have problems with the new version and need a save.

Every area of the game is unlocked. Sadly the new area is really huge and there is only one save point at the very end of it, so you'll have to backtrack quite a lot to see everything new.
You can challenged again the new boss by talking to the table next to the latest savepoint (a red arrow will appear).

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where's the new area? I killed the Mage boss but confused.

Edit: Dur, nevermind. Apparently I had to go back into that hole where I fought the boss.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I wish i could but everytime i try to upload it here i get the "invalid file" error.
I tried both with winrar and 7zip but it just doesn't want to work for me.
Site upload only likes *.zip files

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Use special attack to break out of the freeze (probably bug). You can roam around but you still can't progress catacombs.

Need save pls.
Ah, I hadn't even looked at the key bindings to see if there was a special attack. Still, funny how when a buggy game is working as intended you think it's bugging out.

Thanks to dual1ty for the save. Curious to see what the other areas look like.

EDIT: Just checked and it looks like a bug fix has been uploaded. Checking it now to see if the major issues reported here have been taken care of..... and at a quick glance it seems that the solution was to remove the english option entirely. CGs are back, but the dog-leach enemy is still not in the gallery, and the starfish enemy still only has 4, as expected. Larger fixes seem like they will come at a later time.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh. It's kind of like Nightmare Sphere but with better H animations and simplified combat. Neat. Going to have to keep an eye on this one.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A new gallery revamp!
Now instead of the wheel that let you select 4 of the same enemy, you can directly summon whoever you want as many times as you want.

The dog is now added in the gallery and there were some minor bug fixes.

Also added a warning both on the download page and when starting up the game. Whoever is caught sharing the enty version will have their support removed and credit card banned from the site.
Hope this is the answer for everyone who pm me asking to share the new version.

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new gallery revamp!
Also added a warning both on the download page and when starting up the game. Whoever is caught sharing the enty version will have their support removed and credit card banned from the site.
Hope this is the answer for everyone who pm me asking to share the new version.
Unless you register with the same name as your ULMF account name on Enty, that's not really a problem, is it?

That being said, it really is great game and the more legitimate support it gets the better.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as much as i would like to support the dev i cant so people who leak the new updates make people like me to enjoy the game. and with just some credit card number how can that guy who is busy making the new content have time to hunt those guys down? as much as i would like to get the new version of the game, i cant really force anyone now can i? and it even isnt a finished product just an extended demo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18619

Using the save from dual1ty. Is there an area like a CG gallery in this game?

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the Keyword when downloading? I have searched the site and can't find one.

NorfolkRUS

Reputation score

sorry for asking, but when i put save in ver 2.3 and choose leve 21, screen blakc and returned to save menu, what wrong?

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a link to the rest of the alpha? I've played the demo and really liking it. If not I'll just continue waiting till it comes out. Thanks

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update came out for the Enty people. Going to check it out now as soon as the download is complete. I'm just going to go straight to the gallery and see what, if any, new enemies have been added.

Edit: so we've got Cunnilingus Santa Claus, and the leech dog is now in the gallery. You can also change your outfit in the gallery area as well. The english option seems to be back in, but is somewhat sparse in terms of translation. At least it doesn't crash the game anymore like it used to from what I can tell.
Haven't played around with all of the other enemies to see if any new scenes were added.

Last edited:

Damselina

Reputation score

New update came out for the Enty people. Going to check it out now as soon as the download is complete. I'm just going to go straight to the gallery and see what, if any, new enemies have been added.

Edit: so we've got Cunnilingus Santa Claus, and the leech dog is now in the gallery. You can also change your outfit in the gallery area as well. The english option seems to be back in, but is somewhat sparse in terms of translation. At least it doesn't crash the game anymore like it used to from what I can tell.
Haven't played around with all of the other enemies to see if any new scenes were added.
I like this Santa. He's a pro wrestler AND he knows how to please a lady. lol

D

Deleted member 18619

You can also change your outfit in the gallery area as well.
Where's this function? I don't see it. Then again, I'm using an earlier save since I have no idea how to backtrack to the gallery with the later saves.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

It's f1 and they added new scenes with the plant girl. She's the best girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.