What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

f6 knocks you down, I believe. That or another key ....Also there are 2 new enemies, a brown female zombie and some plant woman thing. Though they aren't in the gallery, pain in the ass to get to.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

f6 knocks you down, I believe. That or another key ....Also there are 2 new enemies, a brown female zombie and some plant woman thing. Though they aren't in the gallery, pain in the ass to get to.
They are in the gallery. :3
Also I never noticed there's a down animation for the no.17 enemy till now.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I checked the thread, and didn't see this answered but... how does one get into the catacomb area? There is a wall there blocking it off.

Already got the new costume, killed everything in the area... won't let me in (beat the cursed shelter as far as I can tell already, unless somethings hidden well in there)

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I did not know that about the knock yourself down, never would have thought to press f6 anyways, thanks guys.

The Catacombs aren't accessible from that giant red block you're talking about moogles, instead go back to the save point just before old town, when you went right, instead go left. Once you leave the town and there's a pool of water, jump over that hill and dash to the right, you should find a cave under the ground there with a save point, continue on down to get to the catacombs.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I checked the thread, and didn't see this answered but... how does one get into the catacomb area? There is a wall there blocking it off.

Already got the new costume, killed everything in the area... won't let me in (beat the cursed shelter as far as I can tell already, unless somethings hidden well in there)
Go to the town and keep running to the left until you reach the part with the big drop. There is a hidden entrance right at the beginning for the catacombs. You just need to dash through.

If you download the Ver2, the new enemies are added to the gallery. He also fixed some bugs in the new area.

Last edited:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep seeing a gallery mentioned. What gallery?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone having a problem with Enty where no matter how many times you logged in, it won't recognise that you are. I managed to get passed this somehow but i forgot.

EDIT: Somhow bypassed it via opening via new tab. Also if i cancel my pledge, would I be able to access new updates still?

Last edited:

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep seeing a gallery mentioned. What gallery?
After you beat the Sand Worm there are two of those things that suck on her face across the water pool that leads forward, if you go past them and below the stairs there's a secret area behind that wall that you can get to, proceeding down to the save point in there, there's a giant, weird... baby thing? Anyways if you push up to interact with it you can pick an enemy and go into a gallery area...

Soulbreka I think if you cancel your pledge you'll stop getting the updates, but I'm not 100% sure of that myself either...

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In ver 3rd/Aug, alot of bugs were fixed. Also some changes for the last enemy, which is pretty nice. :p

Last edited:

Kips

Reputation score

Can anyone even contribute using enty?
For some reason I can't get any of my Visa cards to work, keeps on giving me the "Transaction failed" window.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone even contribute using enty?
For some reason I can't get any of my Visa cards to work, keeps on giving me the "Transaction failed" window.
Supposedly mastercards and prepaid cards work. I tried with my Visa and it doesn't work either.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone used Discover here? Just wondering if that's a valid way of payment.

r1pster

Reputation score

Hi might be a little late for me, but I dont find any still CG's that was supposed to occur when any enemies attack the heroine. Something wrong with my settings perhaps ?

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi might be a little late for me, but I dont find any still CG's that was supposed to occur when any enemies attack the heroine. Something wrong with my settings perhaps ?
It is only certain enemies that trigger them. It's pretty much only enemies in the catacombs except the boss (the fat mummy) and the succubus. The scimitar boss there has one standing CG animation where they gang up on her too, but I'm not sure if it's boss/normal enemy exclusive. I know it works on them as a normal enemy.

Last edited:

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really wish Japanese sites didn't hate AmEx. Can't pledge to this because the site won't take AmEx.

r1pster

Reputation score

It is only certain enemies that trigger them. It's pretty much only enemies in the catacombs except the boss (the fat mummy) and the succubus. The scimitar boss there has one standing CG animation where they gang up on her too, but I'm not sure if it's boss/normal enemy exclusive. I know it works on them as a normal enemy.
Thank you very much, problem solved :)

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, they don't take Discover, either. No need for snark, yeah? Just lamenting my inability to support a talented dev due to Japanese sites not taking a specific type of card.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Um.... not to be Captain Obvious, but isn't that because it's American Express?
Didn't stop SquareEnix from making it the official credit card of FFXV in all regions.

But in all seriousness, it's not about what company's card you have, it's where it's from. Enty is very much a Japan-based financial establishment, and for anything that isn't international, there's a great deal of hesitation to accept foreign cards as payment in Japan. For places that aren't super restrictive about it, American Express is one of the easier cards to use in the country, along with Visa and sometimes MasterCard (Discover appears to be truly out of luck here).

This isn't limited to credit cards, the culture of Japan in general leans one of two ways with goods - they're either happy to export and have already laid the groundwork to do so, or they have no intention to export, and if you want it, you better live in the country. It sucks, and it's honestly part of what makes DLsite such a boon for those who don't live in Japan, as they are relatively lax on restrictions (and probably has to do with why they charge so much, though I won't comment on whether that's a good or bad thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.