What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 35847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Can someone please share the enty version? We always share the game in ulmf but why not sharing this one? If you can't share, please at least share the CG or the video of all animations in the game. Thank you. The enty site is very painful and I couldn't do anything at all. Appreciate the help.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a new update (12th/July). But there is nothing written about it on the blog or enty site, I've downloaded it but haven't tried it. Anyone found anything new?
From my trustworthy sauce, I haven't found anything new, which is quite odd, because dl links only appears when there's new content hmmmm....

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to make sure of something. If you have the free demo the gallery isn't supposed to work, right? Because I choose the enemy and it just becomes a black screen

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to make sure of something. If you have the free demo the gallery isn't supposed to work, right? Because I choose the enemy and it just becomes a black screen
What gallery is it that you speak of? o_O

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go back to page 15, dual1ty explains how to find it.
Ah, I thought it was some kind of static image gallery. Sorry :( Apparently it's blocked off in the demo.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I thought it was some kind of static image gallery. Sorry :( Apparently it's blocked off in the demo.

No, I mean, you can still reach it, you just have to jump a little higher

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From my trustworthy sauce, I haven't found anything new, which is quite odd, because dl links only appears when there's new content hmmmm....
As i said earlier, he completely reworked the map inside of the gallery to let enemies combo you without problems.
The leeches now won't bug anymore or walk out of the map. Also there are multiple of them in the old underwater area too.

Yes, the gallery was blocked off on the latest demo update. It never worked properly on the old demo either so you aren't missing much lol.

Last edited:

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, the gallery was blocked off on the latest demo update. It never worked properly on the old demo either so you aren't missing much lol.
So it's blocked off? Strange since I can still access the area. Guess I have an older version or something.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a new update (12th/July). But there is nothing written about it on the blog or enty site, I've downloaded it but haven't tried it. Anyone found anything new?
The yellow-colored leaking cum, missing Airi animation on the floor while being pummeled by FuckMan and floor color palette glitches are apparently gone in the 12/7/2016 version :D

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just to let ppl know for the giant fat guy boss, if u land on his face theres and licking animation and once u gets on all 4s, he will attempt to grab and do another licking animation too. Never saw what happened once HP hits 0 though. If u get to 0 hp when he smashes her head in he will also change to another licking animation several seconds later.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what does "Repeat pinch scene" item actually do? o_O

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to fight the giant fat guy boss again?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know what does "Repeat pinch scene" item actually do? o_O
Equip it. Then when you get caught by certain enemies, you'll keep seeing the still introductory CG's.

I'm partial to the psycho fryer and the witch. :)

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to fight the giant fat guy boss again?
By standing here :D

Equip it. Then when you get caught by certain enemies, you'll keep seeing the still introductory CG's.

I'm partial to the psycho fryer and the witch. :)
Ah, I see I see. Thanks :D

Just to let ppl know for the giant fat guy boss, if u land on his face theres and licking animation and once u gets on all 4s, he will attempt to grab and do another licking animation too. Never saw what happened once HP hits 0 though. If u get to 0 hp when he smashes her head in he will also change to another licking animation several seconds later.
Can't seem to get the animation when Airi gets on all 4s (Assuming you meant "on all 4s" as in, when she's on the ground [The fat boss kept on smashing her head then going to that same licking animation seconds later]? :confused: )

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

By standing here :D

Ah, I see I see. Thanks :D

Can't seem to get the animation when Airi gets on all 4s (Assuming you meant "on all 4s" as in, when she's on the ground [The fat boss kept on smashing her head then going to that same licking animation seconds later]? :confused: )
...Oh i mistyped. It's the boss who goes on all 4s. At a certain point after u smack him around he will change his atack patterns after he goes on all 4s due to all the damage you do to him. He will instantly do some charge to grab when he is in that position.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

The game is gonna have a succubus enemy soon, least that's what I read in a google translate. >.>

(Here's my save if anyone needs it, I got the costume but I also got the entry version >.>)

Attachments

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would be neat if there was a list of all the animations or an actual animation gallery, it seems like some of the animations are kind of only able to be found by accident. Makes it interesting in a way but sucks more than not to miss out on a lot of them.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Where is the fat guy boss? Can't find him. I got the enty version too.

Status
Not open for further replies.