What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

I just beat those guys but I still can't find it. Guess I'm dumb as hell.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just beat those guys but I still can't find it. Guess I'm dumb as hell.
Gotta head straight to the beginning of the catacombs and talk to the cross too.

EDIT: Has anyone ever emailed Chairi and got a reply before? o.o I've been wanting to know how does the procedure for the final 2 tiers in the enty works.
Also, is the voting system for the 50k yen milestone still ongoing?

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

So is the demo on his blog going to be the last thing free until the full release? Or is he just going to release public demos at a snail's pace?

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is the demo on his blog going to be the last thing free until the full release? Or is he just going to release public demos at a snail's pace?
He's making over $9,300 on Enty's Patrons as the time of this comment, so I'm pretty sure there's no reason for him to do a public demo frequently. Also, by regularly updating Enty's version does help the patrons feels like they got their money's worth and encouraging them to continue to support the game's development. Can't really blame him for not releasing public demos to be honest.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I honestly feel this is a good plan he has right now. The demo is good enough but doesn't give away too much while the enty version is excellent and is frequently updated.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

He's making over $9,300 on Enty's Patrons as the time of this comment, so I'm pretty sure there's no reason for him to do a public demo frequently. Also, by regularly updating Enty's version does help the patrons feels like they got their money's worth and encouraging them to continue to support the game's development. Can't really blame him for not releasing public demos to be honest.
How much is it monthly to get the enty version?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bleh, even though they say they accept Debit cards they actually don't. Doesn't seem to be an option for Pay pal either, how unfortunate. I guess I'll have to wait for the full game, unless someone here is PMing the Entry versions. It's really quite a nice game, reminds me of Nightmare sphere, but with better H and quality.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bleh, even though they say they accept Debit cards they actually don't. Doesn't seem to be an option for Pay pal either, how unfortunate. I guess I'll have to wait for the full game, unless someone here is PMing the Entry versions. It's really quite a nice game, reminds me of Nightmare sphere, but with better H and quality.
I was able to use my Bank of America debit card without any problems. I think duality was able to use a prepaid visa or mastercard too. They used to offer paypal (which I preferred), but I guess that got taken away due to the adult content.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was able to use my Bank of America debit card without any problems. I think duality was able to use a prepaid visa or mastercard too. They used to offer paypal (which I preferred), but I guess that got taken away due to the adult content.
I tried using my Visa but I got a message saying it failed and to put a credit card info. I know it works since I can and have used it on DLsite and DMM.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, but how do you find the power stones? I'm trying to unlock the zoom feature but I can't seem to find them. I have the Enty version and was messing around with the gallery (rushed there) but now that I'm exploring I'm having trouble. Thanks in advance.

Nvm, I figured it out, sorry for that.

Also quick point, I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but Enty isn't letting me cancel the pledge. The stop button is there but whenever I click on it I get a popup saying "failed". It's been doing that for about a week now, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you actually cancel it anyway? The FAQ says to contact them to cancel it.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you actually cancel it anyway? The FAQ says to contact them to cancel it.
When you go to your page, there is a drop down button that says "Supporting". Underneath that you will see the people that you are currently pledged too. On the far right side there will be a button that says "Stop". Clicking that is supposed to cancel your pledge, however for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be working.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you go to your page, there is a drop down button that says "Supporting". Underneath that you will see the people that you are currently pledged too. On the far right side there will be a button that says "Stop". Clicking that is supposed to cancel your pledge, however for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be working.
That's better than mine, because the button isn't even there!

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been wondering since long: Is Chairi a female? Chairi sounds like a female name. At first I thought Chairi is the name of the female lead in the game but after doing some digging, it seems Chairi is the name of the game's author/maker.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I clicked stop but it keeps saying fail and it's a new month.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's apparently a new down animation for the green plant monsters in this most recent update but I can't really see any place to fall over near those things since all they do is latch onto your leg and bite and there's no other enemy to knock you over near one =/

Status
Not open for further replies.