[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Lighting squid thing?

I don't remember seeing that in the entry version anywhere, unless I overlooked it.

Edit: Also for those that played entry, if you found the cursed shelter which is to the left of the starting underground door. How the hell do you light it up? It is dark as **** in there.

Last edited:

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lighting squid thing?

I don't remember seeing that in the entry version anywhere, unless I overlooked it.

Edit: Also for those that played entry, if you found the cursed shelter which is to the left of the starting underground door. How the hell do you light it up? It is dark as **** in there.
It's in the enty version, you guys are just missing an area in the old town. It's right next to the door.

It's the well. Fall into it, there'll be 2 at the bottom.

]

+ You light it up by talking to the guy and choosing the second answer (from a previous post). If you go further tho game will crash.

eigenspace

Reputation score

May I know how to beat the mini game for getting new consume?
I always fail at second room with 2 fat guys...
Thx!!!

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2nd level fat guys : Stand in the middle and jump straight up until they both run into the middle at you, then dash to the right or left in the air and hit them when they're clumped.

3rd level: Fkman, use your x attack (the one with the most reach) or press q for the big swords. You need reach because if you try to hit him with light attacks he'll just kill you.

gl!

ShenKong

Reputation score

Hey. New here. I just downloaded the free demo (non-Enty version). I just defeated the two green zombie enemies and tried to go to the purple portal. I don't if the creator made it intentional or if I actually have to buy the enty version to continue on (or if it is a glitch/bug), but the portal just spawns me at the top of the next area where I fall back into the portal, taking me back to the area where I first fought the two green zombie enemies. I can't move Ari at all to avoid it. Just wondering if anyone had this problem when trying the new non-enty version of the game.

EDIT: Nevermind! Somehow, redownloading the game made it worked (or maybe not messing with the settings first)

Last edited:

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest demo and I have a problem where the character just keeps on moving left on its own. Does anyone have a solution to this? Or has anyone encountered the same thing?

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Inside the Cursed Shelter, you'll have to talk to the guy at the door, having an animation where a bunch of them lick all over you. It will give you a "Stealth" ability for a short period of time. Then quickly run down the shelter and follow the candles until you reach 2 big purple skulls. Destroy those and the light will return to normal.

BTW, there's a new area in 1st/July update and I can't seem to find it.
Edit: Found it in Catacomb after rescuing the fairies.

Last edited:
OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure wheres teh map for the new update but went to the big baby secret place to see animations

3 new mobs
1 middle aged looking zombie with a sickle
3 different kinds of foreplay animation....no combo with multiple

another female mummy that only does biting (seriously i think we have enuff of that)

1 man eating plant....i think we know what to expect..

other than that nothing much...NO NEW PENETRATION SCENES

things to note....at the last part of the new dungeon in the middle theres a small paltform with an arrow of an entrance, apparently it activates something that says COMING SOON...assuming it is next months update. However somehow it hints at the old town area with one of the new mob

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not sure wheres teh map for the new update but went to the big baby secret place to see animations

3 new mobs
1 middle aged looking zombie with a sickle
3 different kinds of foreplay animation....no combo with multiple

another female mummy that only does biting (seriously i think we have enuff of that)

1 man eating plant....i think we know what to expect..

other than that nothing much...NO NEW PENETRATION SCENES

things to note....at the last part of the new dungeon in the middle theres a small paltform with an arrow of an entrance, apparently it activates something that says COMING SOON...assuming it is next months update. However somehow it hints at the old town area with one of the new mob
There are 3 combo animations.
-Now the underwater leeches have a 4x combo where one attaches to Airi's arm, one on the thigh, one on the leg and the last one eats her pussy out.
-The new axe guys have a 2x progressive combo. One will hold Airi while another will smack her with an axe for a while. After that they'll both grab and raise her legs and start a cunnilingus+anilingus animation.
-If knocked down there can be an infinite number of new female zombies biting Airi. The first one to grab her while knocked will always lick her pussy first until more zombies join in.

The new female zombies are immortal. Once you deplete their hp, they'll fall down for a few second before resurrecting.
For now the man eater plant's purpose is just to knock you down so all the zombies can eat you.

The hint for the old town area is where to find the new axe enemy. Not sure if that is just temporarily until the new area is complete or they'll stay there forever.

Last edited:

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, having trouble with new area in catacombs, when I go down and go into next zone she freezes and teleports back out to the left out of the zone, can't progress. ;\

Edit: Nevermind, think I manage to glitch out of the glitch. Think I dashed and F5 or F6 afterwards in loading screen.

Last edited:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-The new axe guys have a 2x progressive combo. One will hold Airi while another will smack her with an axe for a while. After that they'll both grab and raise her legs and start a cunnilingus+anilingus animation.
I just can't seem to activate that combo animation. For some reason, my new axe guys are only interested in three solo-type animations;

1.) rub Airi's butt and then get pushed off; resulting in them "getting turned on/reddish"

2.) getting grabbed (standing) while "turned on" in which they rip off her top and start sucking on her nipples

3.) getting grabbed (knocked down) while "turned on" in which one of them eats her out

In every animation, the 2nd axe guy just stands there and doesn't join in...:confused:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just can't seem to activate that combo animation. For some reason, my new axe guys are only interested in three solo-type animations;

1.) rub Airi's butt and then get pushed off; resulting in them "getting turned on/reddish"

2.) getting grabbed (standing) while "turned on" in which they rip off her top and start sucking on her nipples

3.) getting grabbed (knocked down) while "turned on" in which one of them eats her out

In every animation, the 2nd axe guy just stands there and doesn't join in...:confused:
To get it you need to enrage one of the 2 guys.
You'll notice he will have 2 different walking animation, depending on your distance.
You need to get grabbed while he's running at you with his arms raised (the axe won't show up).
If he's alone he'll just hold her for a bit and then start licking. If there are 2, the second one will smack her for a bit before both starting the animation.

It's hard taking a screenshot while he charges because it's very short, so i have to glitch him out :p

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get it you need to enrage one of the 2 guys.
You'll notice he will have 2 different walking animation, depending on your distance.
You need to get grabbed while he's running at you with his arms raised (the axe won't show up).
If he's alone he'll just hold her for a bit and then start licking. If there are 2, the second one will smack her for a bit before both starting the animation.
It works! Thanks!! :)

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 3 combo animations.
-Now the underwater leeches have a 4x combo where one attaches to Airi's arm, one on the thigh, one on the leg and the last one eats her pussy out.
Not sure how you actually managed to get 4 of them on you ever, have tried many times in teh only places I can think of and in the gallery but it's almost impossible to get 4 of them on the same left-right plane as Airi for me =/

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure how you actually managed to get 4 of them on you ever, have tried many times in teh only places I can think of and in the gallery but it's almost impossible to get 4 of them on the same left-right plane as Airi for me =/
Download the 7/2 version. He fixed lot of bugs and added a lot more leeches in the new underwater areas.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I tried to get this, but it seems I can't even register for Enty... Any other way to get this?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so, i've seen a video on youtube of this game and loved the girl in purple enemy.
so, where i can download the version when she appears? its a free one? or purchased? someone can share it?

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, i've seen a video on youtube of this game and loved the girl in purple enemy.
so, where i can download the version when she appears? its a free one? or purchased? someone can share it?
Check the 1st post for the forum, there you can download the free version.
You can donate for the Enty version, which will have alot more enemies and other stuffs.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I'm out of line in saying that if several people cannot actually get the game, it seems reasonable to share the odd new update, 'specially since the game hasn't been released yet. Giving people an opportunity to see how the creator has updated the actual gameplay themselves might give more incentive to buy it for people who haven't yet. Or it will just make people pirate the hell out of it, I'm not a psychic.

Of course, using something more approachable than Enty might be a good incentive as well. I don't want to pay eight American through Not-Patreon-But-Sort-Of-Is if I can help it, especially since I can't even verify my ability to do that.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know if I'm out of line in saying that if several people cannot actually get the game, it seems reasonable to share the odd new update, 'specially since the game hasn't been released yet. Giving people an opportunity to see how the creator has updated the actual gameplay themselves might give more incentive to buy it for people who haven't yet. Or it will just make people pirate the hell out of it, I'm not a psychic.

Of course, using something more approachable than Enty might be a good incentive as well. I don't want to pay eight American through Not-Patreon-But-Sort-Of-Is if I can help it, especially since I can't even verify my ability to do that.
To be fair, if someone is asking for the patreon version just to "see what's new" to get an incentive, chances are he will probably grab the copy, don't pay anyway and then wait for someone to share the fully released game.
Patronage shouldn't be considered paying to get an update. Or paying to play a game. It's paying to support the content you tried and enjoyed so far.
Multiple people have listed in this topic all the differences between the free demo and the patreon version, and they continue to give out infos about the updates as they go.
Saying i just want an incentive sounds to me just an excuse to get free stuff.
The author already gave quite a big free version of the game with lot of content, enemies variety and animations.

This is not a completed game, patronage supports the author in making it and the more people are willing to pay for it, the better the results will be at the end. Sharing the patreon version of the game is not fair neither to the author nor to those who are paying to support his work.
Even if people only sign up for a single month just to get the copy and then unsubscribe, that is still money given to the author. Money he can use to make the game better.
If everyone would go with the "gimme free patreon" mentality, authors would be too busy IRL trying to make money to pay the bills rather than focusing on the content they promised to do.
Or even worse, they'll have to rush it, making mediocre content, because they can't afford to dedicate time on it anymore.
Pirating a game in development might hurt way more than pirating a complete product.

Now don't get me wrong. I do understand people with technical difficulties.
Heck, i cannot buy anything from DLsite because my mastercard doesn't work there.
I am forced to pirate most of the games i play. And i would be the first one to share this game whenever is completed and put on sale.
But, like i said before, a completed game with a pricetag on it is different than a game still in development.
For that very reason, i won't share the patreon version of this, nor i think other people should do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.