What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

The game is missing creampies, or extra graphical effects after CR. IF THOSE ARE IN THEN IT'S PERFECT!

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cumdrip is implemented in the Enty version.

Last edited:
OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does the baby face entrace stage has all the enemies for viewing gallery or there are more to it?

if so i take it as the new fat guy in cursed shelter and the skull dude are the only ones with penetration and cumming animation

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18619

Is there any chance that any bit of this 'enty' version will make it to the free trial? Or is the game permanently pay-to-play from now?

OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any chance that any bit of this 'enty' version will make it to the free trial? Or is the game permanently pay-to-play from now?
too early to say...either it could be released bit by bit or it will remaing that way...

either way the enty payment is a small charge for a great game...especially since its gonna be a monthly update or earlier....and its gonna be way better than HOTB soon

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So for someone who has made an enty pledge, if I do that, will I be able to download the game after I pledge, or will I have to wait a whole month before I get a link?

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So for someone who has made an enty pledge, if I do that, will I be able to download the game after I pledge, or will I have to wait a whole month before I get a link?
For me it was 2-3 hours after the initial pledge before I could download the game (probably for them to ensure that the money goes through; may take longer if it was a holiday or weekend though). If I were you, I would start checking about 2 hours in by logging into Enty and seeing if you can click on the "Click here for the 800 yen..." from the Enty support page. As always, click on the Japanese flag in the upper right corner and then select English.

OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the enty version updated monthly or could be anytime depending on the authors progress?

Also is the succubus = that purple female witch enemy?
Unsure if there are enemies outside of the giant baby gallery

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah that whom they are talking about, not sure why they call her a succubus though.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So can someone share the enty version, pretty please? They apparently stopped taking Paypal as a payment method around the 26th of May or so. There's no official word from the site, but there are a lot of posts from content creators about it. Anyway, it makes it really difficult to pledge without it.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So can someone share the enty version, pretty please? They apparently stopped taking Paypal as a payment method around the 26th of May or so. There's no official word from the site, but there are a lot of posts from content creators about it. Anyway, it makes it really difficult to pledge without it.
My pledge actually stopped working too (was with Paypal). This really sucks for us and the developer; his monthly donations has literally dropped in half over the past week. I'm going to try to find a work around for this.

If you can't afford/unable to donate, please use the "free" version that the developer has generously made available FOR FREE on his blog.

OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there is a enty version dated 2nd of june....i assume its just some bug fix?

anyway if some1 could upload a save file with the gun airi costume would be great

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is getting pretty good H wise but it still feels very unorganized.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am I the only one who dislikes the gameplay? The gameplay is stiff and boring, there's a huge delay between pressing the key and the action happening in the game and I can't stop dashing.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The gameplay sure ain't seamless, dashing is clunky, midair controls are floaty and weird, but it's not too bad. It's very playable but the one thing that bothers me is the enemies being dmg spoonges, it slows down the game when you have to stop every ten steps to hack at something for a while, i'd rather have more enemies with lower health. The leveling system doesn't really do much either, takes tens of levels to feel any actual change.

Not good enough for a game, but fair enough for a H-game i guess.

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, kinda loosely following this game with high hopes (reminds me of nightmare sphere a little with way better H), so with some of these "Enty" pledges not working is there a less sketchy way to buy the demo? Or at least any plans to use another service to sell the game?

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just donated and used a credit card and the game was available immediately for me.

I have to say that this is one of the best H games I've ever played... the animations are top notch both in quality and theme/setup for each creature. I can't wait to see what else he adds, but I do have to say he really needs to do 2 things to put this totally over the top:

1 - When you run out of life during a standing H-animation, you should fall over and go into the downed animation as a natural progression.

2 - ORGASMS!!!! Airi really needs to have orgasm after orgasm once she's run out of life and has become the plaything of whatever is pleasuring her. The only orgasm-type noise she makes is when she runs out of life, but it's the same no matter what, whether by H-animation or by random damage attack. It is a bit of a disappointment for the looping animation to go on forever with no orgasm/climax from time to time.

That would make this the hottest game I've ever seen.

Is there any way to forward these suggestions to the maker? Or does anyone know if he already plans to do this?

Oh and for those who can't switch outfits -- you have to be on a save point to do it. Go into the circle and press F1 and you can switch back and forth. :cool:

philiy

Reputation score

So im not able to pledge due to them not having paypal anymore and the cards i have they dont accept. Hate to ask but anyway anyone can share the enty version? if not on here maybe in a pm? I want to pledge but i have no way to do so sadly.

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those of you that don't have the enty version, I've found a YouTube video that shows most of the animations from what I'm guessing is the latest version or at least a later version than the non-enty version. Doesn't show sex animation because YouTube. Not my video so I can't say for how long it'll be up. I also haven't hit the post limit for links. Put that at the end of the YouTube url.
/watch?v=ZcWMesv9PcE

Status
Not open for further replies.