What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Jesus fuck....

Anyway what would you guys do if you were to somehow end up in the game and you encountered the enemies in person?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
man you motherfuckers are starting to piss me the hell off. Just post the fucking link here you dipshits! U scared motberfuckers....you all have no fucking balls.
"Are you a bad enough dude to give this guy free stuff?"

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay so.

I've been supporting this game for a while but I haven't downloaded the recent updates just yet. I'm on my way home from work at the moment, but I'm definitely downloading the newest version when it comes available.

That said, I have a habit of doing the thing so if you want the thing just do the thing and I'll send the thing. Much love to my fellow pervs!

Edit: OH sexy it's coming out tomorrow!

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When playing this game, I cannot help but feel a little sad that if the maker of Hounds of the Blade instead of just trying to make a new game every time after few years of production just continued to make single game, he would have already finished an amazing game.

This author started making this game lot later than he did and now, hopefully very soon, we will get a very nice complete game.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Currently at work, it's going to be a long day so I won't be able to pass out the game until later tonight. Anyone that wants to share while I'm busy is more than welcome to. For those that already sent me PM's, please be patient until I get home.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Currently at work, it's going to be a long day so I won't be able to pass out the game until later tonight. Anyone that wants to share while I'm busy is more than welcome to. For those that already sent me PM's, please be patient until I get home.
It's ok dude. Work is a bitch but we all gotta do it.....

Well I'm playing it right now, so I'll be.........researching........for science.

The items you need for the event are on the map....

*There's a save bug, you can't use old saves....*

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's ok dude. Work is a bitch but we all gotta do it.....

Well I'm playing it right now, so I'll be.........researching........for science.

The items you need for the even are on the map....

*There's a save bug, you can't use old saves....*
A save bug :(

Damn I just did not want to play the entire thing from start.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Post me a walkthrough or Riot
When those classes of coding finally payed off. >:3

Screenshot (45).png

MY STATS ARE READY!!!!!!!

Here's my old save...

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
That's it, I disown you!

Also this PM cooldown is lame. I think it's 30 seconds per message so this might take a while
Lol, you can get my old save, it has normal stats. I edited my last post. I already cleared the game with that one as well.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new version looks nice! New tentacle animation, Gun Airi for one of my favorite monsters… and a new Eleonor animation, seemingly.

Yo chill, this is the type shit that gets threads closed. Even she isn't a girl, who cares? She likes the game and isn't hurting nobody. This is the internet, nobody is who they say they are. For all you know I could be a 30 year old girl looking for other lesbians.

Also as stated before, if you want links just go elsewhere or p.m someone. It's not that hard.
I'd sign on every word you said. It's nice that when people act like assholes users lynch them and I don't even get to see their post because they're already banned.

Anyway what would you guys do if you were to somehow end up in the game and you encountered the enemies in person?
Am I this aging fat neckbeard, or a cute immortal goddess?
Because either way the answer is "become Eleanor's fucktoy".

Status
Not open for further replies.