What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerahF

Reputation score
Looks like you have to beat the game or something to unlock the gallery. :)
This game makes you work for it. I like that.

SerahF

Reputation score
What is PM? I do not know :cry:
It's called Private Messaging. I am pretty sure all forums have it. Basically, you just click on someone's name, there should be a pop up. And there should be an option for: 'Start Conversation.' Then you can construct your message and send it to them. It is strictly between you and that person you are engaging in a conversation with.

Just a warning, if you type something in the 'Profile Post' option, anyone who clicks on that user's profile can see it. I am not sure if you can disable it, but just a warning.

You'll know if you receive a Private Message if the letter icon on top has a red number on top of it.

Also, there is a reason we can't post links here.
It's said by members a few pages back. Long story short, the developer of the game Guilty Hell Airi asked that the links to not be posted here, so we're respecting his wishes. Here, let me send you an example PM.

Also, welcome to forum! You'll enjoy it here a lot. I am pretty new here also and everyone is amazing and you can get some really interesting topics here. Enjoy your stay!

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... From what I can tell of the context lately, the game is out?
If so, Where do we go to buy it?
I've checked the Enty Page, but ever since I missed a payment I've been locked out of the updates.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody say what is new in the august update and what are those chests? I went to the VIVI one and i got a new ability which lets me teleport a little. But i couldnt find the one at the place where there are tentacle men. I am stuck?

Note: are there any new animations?

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the update image, seems to be a new one on Eleanor and one on the tentacle tree.
Plus, seemingly, a couple for Gun Airi.
But I cant make Eleanor make her new animation. All she does is the vampire sucking, kissing amd knee choke. And where can i find that update image?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has the option to fight against Eleanor again be removed?
I cannot select the option when I talk to Vivi like I used to.

edit:
I think I found it; you have to walk back and activate the green token.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The blog in the first post of this thread.

Left, middle
That's an old animation.
You have to bring her down to 1/2 to 1/4 of her health, then let her catch you with her headscissor.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's an old animation.
You have to bring her down to 1/2 to 1/4 of her health, then let her catch you with her headscissor.
Yeah, can confirm. Came back to edit my post, sorry about the misinformation.
Still, despite this being pictured on the update page, Gun Airi doesn't get the animation, it seems -- still gets converted to normal Airi.

Rotua40

Reputation score
Can somebody say what is new in the august update and what are those chests? I went to the VIVI one and i got a new ability which lets me teleport a little. But i couldnt find the one at the place where there are tentacle men. I am stuck?

Note: are there any new animations?
Here is the update history for the current version
Update History
2018/08/02 Fixed that the new cut-in is not displayed, which can not be saved with save data before the July 2018 version. Fixed a wrong restoration position. Fixed that the sound of some enemy characters was not new. Cut in addition. Other minor corrections.
:
2018/08/01 Added new animation to the tentacle tree. The sticking such as after attacking the ground fly is grabbed. All the fly fly started to grab down attacks. Sandworm High Resolution.
Add an event after defeating VIVI. Changed the animation that VIVI is being licked by Goldman. New skill "Dimension Move" added. Fixed a case that evacuation center raid event may not occur.
The magic sword (Q) is no longer the initial equipment. Added an event to acquire a magical sword in a shelter. The power of the magic sword has increased. Charge crash charge time, attack range change. MP recovery speed was changed to full recovery in 10 seconds.
It corresponds to gun giraffe to hot springs. All correspondence to the gun costume is completed. Change map icon. Add treasure box icon. Map now opens with M key.
Enable saturation setting of waterway / well. The sounds and voices of the gripping technique came to stop while time was stopped. Savepoint added to castle town Heidel.
Fixed the sound of many enemy characters. Add many cut-in. Many other bug fixes.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, thanks for correcting me.
That's both a shame, cuz I wanna get a hold of it again, and a blessing, cuz that means it'll have more content when it DOES come out.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am glad to see this game is still going strong, and going by what I have read there has been a lot of updates.
Anyone care to enlighten me on their experiences/thoughts? I am curious about what I am missing out on in this amazing game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.