What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
It seems the problem should be fixed in the latest version but setting the graphics so it's not on high graphics from the options menu in the title screen will fix that. (tangent: thank you changelog on the wiki. Got the idea from there :p)
My usual workaround worked again. I merely exit the game and then restart the game, reload the save from that area and proceed to beat the worm. Once I do that, after the worm explodes, the purple fireball is fired off and opens the gates. When the "bug" happens, the purple fireball just never appears. As for the graphic settings, I usually have it set to "good" since I read the game requires 8 gigs of ram and I only have 4. In short, I play the game on "good" graphic settings and in windowed mode. However, I tried playing it on high and I didn't have any lag so it makes me wonder about that 8 gig requirement.

As for save games, I usually start a new game when a new version comes out to avoid bugs but this game is starting to get pretty lengthy so I may just keep my original save from here on out and if I have any issues, then I'll start a new game.

And there's a GH wiki?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
My usual workaround worked again. I merely exit the game and then restart the game, reload the save from that area and proceed to beat the worm. Once I do that, after the worm explodes, the purple fireball is fired off and opens the gates. When the "bug" happens, the purple fireball just never appears. As for the graphic settings, I usually have it set to "good" since I read the game requires 8 gigs of ram and I only have 4. In short, I play the game on "good" graphic settings and in windowed mode. However, I tried playing it on high and I didn't have any lag so it makes me wonder about that 8 gig requirement.

And there's a GH wiki?
Yes......

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
Yes......

I checked my settings, I was not playing with the graphics set to high anywhere in the game which is probably why after exiting and restarting the game it cleared up the bug.

But it figures, the one boss with a bug just happens to be the boring boss in the game. Many of the bosses in the game are fun to fight over and over but the worm, I just find the worm to be uber boring and it's animations are weak sauce.

thormented

Reputation score

As for the graphic settings, I usually have it set to "good" since I read the game requires 8 gigs of ram and I only have 4. In short, I play the game on "good" graphic settings and in windowed mode. However, I tried playing it on high and I didn't have any lag so it makes me wonder about that 8 gig requirement.

Shortening to just the relevant parts, from what I've been led to believe by other Unity games, 8 gig memory requirement is what is pushed by the unity handbook. One of the games I was looking at recently got rapped by the fans for looking terrible(pixelart from what I remember) but having a gtx 1050 under recommended settings because the dev copied it off the handbook xD

I'd suggest testing unity games for yourself to know whether your hardware will really be stressed by them.

Edit: sorry for the double post which I just deleted. Was having internet issues at the time which resulted in that.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm, not sure if this is gonna be concerning for enty subscribtions or just easier to support author.
Chairi just posted this in his enty page.

"
Notice on Enty's new payment method

I think that Enty has already contacted everyone,
From August 20th, Enty seems to introduce a new settlement method for creator support.
It's sudden, but due to a serious specification change, I decided to tell the supporters from my side.

Details are at this URL,
The new system is point system.

Until now it was a settlement method that pays direct money at the course price as it supports.
However, with the new method, you will first purchase Enty Points and pay the Enty Points as a course fee.

The important point is that the minimum purchase unit of Enty Points is 1000 points = 1000 yen.
(In addition, it costs 3.6% for the system fee, actually it is 1036 yen in total)
Even if you purchase more than 1000 points, the purchase unit is 500 points at a time. (Only 1000, 1500, 2000 .. can be purchased)

As for my course now only 800 yen plan and 1200 yen plan, there is a high possibility of point surplus and I think that it is a change that is unacceptable for everyone.
It is force majeure to me, but I am sorry.

Although it is possible to continue the support as it is in the former way, once in the former way it will cost 50 yen for additional fee on settlement after August 20.
(Already, It seems that old methods can not be used when newly registering.)

After all I say which method is better, in my opinion,
"I actively support creators other than Chairi with Enty."
"I will continue to support Chairi by Enty's system anyway."
As long as you do not think so, I think that it would be better to have the old system continue.

The reason for this is that since I have not yet concrete idea about the support plan after completion of the first part,
It is because I can not take responsibility for the extra Entry points.

In other words, the fee will be increased by 50 yen.

Although the explanation has become longer as above, it would be greatly appreciated if you notice about the new payment method. "

Miritsu

Reputation score
give me link pleasee
Look araya as already EVERYONE said before posting messages like give me link see the god damn posts before this one and keep the link donation in pm see who has the link and talk to him personnaly please and sorry for being mean.

myspace121

Reputation score
this game still on going ? i mean no full release yet ? it has been few months since i stopped my subscription

any good news about updates ?

Miritsu

Reputation score
Finished it finally can someone tell me all game over scenes?? And where to find them ??

SerahF

Reputation score
I'll try to the best of my knowledge. I'll be editing and building this post as I find more information.

Total amount of game over scenes: 4

#1: Little Spider Demon Thingy: It should be near the entrance of the town where you meet Noir and with the crying monsters. There should be a house you can enter. Enter it and hell that baby monsters across the room, then he will turn on you. Get that game over by losing all your energy.

#2: Blanc and Airi's Horrible Fate: Located at the same place as above, head right all the way and you should find that entrance. Speak to the fat guy and he will close the door. Talk to him and you will sit next to him. After that, poison will be spewed from the vents.....

#3: Gang/Thugs: You find them at the evacuation center. Head down the elevator and head over to the right.

4. The fairy and Vivi...

There may be more! I'm just listing the ones I'm sure of.

Last edited:

Miritsu

Reputation score
I'll try to the best of my knowledge. I'll be editing and building this post as I find more information.

Total amount of game over scenes: 3

#1: Little Spider Demon Thingy: It should be near the entrance of the town where you meet Noir and with the crying monsters. There should be a house you can enter. Enter it and hell that baby monsters across the room, then he will turn on you. Get that game over by losing all your energy.

#2: Blanc and Airi's Horrible Fate: Located at the same place as above, head right all the way and you should find that entrance. Speak to the fat guy and he will close the door. Talk to him and you will sit next to him. After that, poison will be spewed from the vents.....

#3: Gang/Thugs: You find them at the evacuation center. Head down the elevator and head over to the right.

There may be more! I'm just listing the ones I'm sure of.
Yes also the fairy one when losing against vivi and do blanc have a game over with the fat guy??

SerahF

Reputation score
Hm, really? In the scene of this version, Airi gets licked and has to perform intercourse with that fat guy and she sucks off Blanc also. In the end, they are both chained up and that's how it ends for me.

Edit: Ah, so it's an alternate ending. Thanks for that. :)

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those of us who don't have the latest update, could we at least see a post of pics/vids of the newer updates? I know those in this thread who do have the most updated game are bombarded with requests for the link (yes I'm guilty too...) but just would love to see at least what I'm missing haha

Thanks! :)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ Backing off of that, when a new update is out, try screenshotting the update picture if there is one-- just so people know the game doesn't pull a PiC2 on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.