What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miritsu

Reputation score
I have a problem in game when i buy a second ability like the crash thing it does not equip and glitche my inventory also it unequip my first ability.

Coronamounts

Reputation score
Eyo, lol, just playing when i realized something silly. First off, when I visited santa I thought he was taking a shit lol. I just realized he was just sitting down.

sexond don't take this seriously but as airi, there's a monster that breaks her spine and she falls down, then immediately gets up lololol. Its like she sustained no broken spine. when I break women's spine, I expect them to not be able to move or even die. Jkjk
Santa also breaks her legs and just as she falls down she rises up again.thoight that was pretty hilarious invincible airi.

SerahF

Reputation score
I think I might be able to help you with some of them. From left to right, top to bottom.
Try beating the game and once you have all the checkpoints, you can easily teleport to them.

1. Grandpa and Woman: Located at the Evacuation Center (Translated), go left from the checkpoint and enter the first door. Go up two flights of stairs, on to the third floor and enter the first door you encounter. It should have red DNA shaped figures on the floor and head to the right to find a woman and a grandpa. The grandpa is sitting down. You have to also have beaten the karate girl, located at the Maneuvering Room (Gallery), at the top right corner, with the three portals for the boss battle. She's in the pink portal. (Thanks Zeph!) Once you beat the boss, you get the charm ability. Equip it and stand right next to the woman and blow a kiss using X. In order for the kiss to work, you must be right next to her and there must be the red arrow pointing to her. Soon, the woman kisses Airi, and then the grandpa will follow. That's how to get that scene.

2. Woman: Well, it's just like the above scene, but before the grandpa comes in.

3. Guy sitting down and rubbing Airi's genitals:

4. The man who kisses Airi and rubs her breasts: So, he's in the same area as above, but he's in the first floor, second door. Simply use the kiss spell also to activate this scene.

5. Guy with pickaxe, kissing Airi: ???

6. Guard/Gatekeeper: That's a guard who kisses Airi. Simply go to any guard or gate keeper and activate the kissing spell. That should do it.

7. Rose: That's Rose, who can be found in the second floor, and the first room with Noir. Now, I tried the kissing thing on her, but it's just some dialogue, but nothing happened. Either I'm doing something wrong or she wasn't implemented yet, but I highly doubt it. If anyone else knows it, please post it here, thanks.

8. Yellow Fairy: The yellow fairy can be found in the way beginning where you first spawned, with the blue fairy. Simply blow them a kiss!

9. Blue Fairy: (See Above)

10. Man sitting down on a chair: ???

11. Guy who kisses Airi and rubs her...genitals: Just like the guy below, you can find him the evacuation center. Left at checkpoint and enter the first door. He's in the first floor, room one with the fake Airi.

12. Guy who kisses Airi against the wall: (See above)

13. Green Fairy: You save her from the fairy lickers and there is a Green Fairy that you can kiss. Once you do, she brings the other fairies and they all begin licking Airi. Ah, good times.

14. (Kinda) Fat Monster: I can't remember on the top of my head where exactly his location is, but in the gallery, he is monster number 48 in the gallery. Airi has to be incapacitated.

So yeah. There's most of it, but some I'm not sure of. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uh kinda weird question here since I rarely follow GH.

Was Gun Airi...supposed to wield gun? as in ranged combat I mean.

Or the current Gun Airi just a placeholder, and Chairi plans to revamp Gun Airi play style into a ranged game play later on?

Rotua40

Reputation score
do you know where this scene?
You must complete the game, win against eleanor.. After the credit show up, save the game and load it.. Go to a room for summoning monster, there is 1 pink sphere to get a skill 'melusine kiss'. With this you can use it to every NPC except the chief.

Rotua40

Reputation score
It's an anti air move, but it's bugged so you wont get it.
Yeah, it is a bug.
There is a new development from chairi.

Update History
2018/08/05 Fixed that magic sword acquisition can not be saved. Fixed that the magic sword can not be taken even if it reaches the shelter shelter 1 after the shelter has become bright. Other minor corrections.

pastolypin

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks SerahF and others for all these details! I have beaten the game, but I notice in my enemy catalog there are two bosses that I'm missing (#3 and #4), and also a portion of the map that I can't get to. It's to the right of "Catacombe 3" and there are a bunch of hexes. Are these available and I haven't figured out how to access them? Thanks for the help!

PK_69

Reputation score
okeee thx before.
and then any h scene again except chief scene and gangbang scene in evacuation centre?

SerahF

Reputation score
Thanks SerahF and others for all these details! I have beaten the game, but I notice in my enemy catalog there are two bosses that I'm missing (#3 and #4), and also a portion of the map that I can't get to. It's to the right of "Catacombe 3" and there are a bunch of hexes. Are these available and I haven't figured out how to access them? Thanks for the help!
Anytime!
3 and 4. I believe that's the huge mummy dude and Vivi.
You said that you need access to the right of "Catacombe 3," right? That's actually where Boss #3. Actually, he's also in one more location (two of them), but not sure where exactly it is. That boss is so annoying to fight because when you hit him, he can hit back. He isn't stunned like the other enemies. So, you'll want to avoid the rocks he generates when he pounds the ground. One of the more annoying bosses, imo. Now, in order to get to him....do you have access to Catacombe 3? If you do, go to that checkpoint, and head down. After you are down, head right to where the two 'Champ' monsters are. Defeat them and head right, where you'll have access to Catacombe 5. At that place, head right again to face against Boss number 3. Then, you should have access to those empty hexes.

As for Vivi, I believe you fight her at Vivi's Laboratory. Head over to the Closed Area 4 checkpoint. Head up the narrow path. Jump up there. Head to the middle, where you'll see a dark hole surrounded by monsters. Watch out for them. Jump up and press up at the hole and you'll enter her lab. Navigate through the lab and in the end, you should fight Vivi, boss #4 there.

This is at the top of my head, so I may have some info. wrong. Feel free to chip in and correct my mistake. Thanks!

okeee thx before.
and then any h scene again except chief scene and gangbang scene in evacuation centre?
At the evacuation center, there quite a few H-scenes. There's the Melusine/Guard scene you can activate. There are quite a few monsters there too, so be sure to explore, to find all them.

PK_69

Reputation score
At the evacuation center, there quite a few H-scenes. There's the Melusine/Guard scene you can activate. There are quite a few monsters there too, so be sure to explore, to find all them.
Melusine and guard already, and then noir scene already, anything else? thx before

pastolypin

Lurker
Reputation score
Anytime!
3 and 4. I believe that's the huge mummy dude and Vivi.
You said that you need access to the right of "Catacombe 3," right? That's actually where Boss #3. Actually, he's also in one more location (two of them), but not sure where exactly it is. That boss is so annoying to fight because when you hit him, he can hit back. He isn't stunned like the other enemies. So, you'll want to avoid the rocks he generates when he pounds the ground. One of the more annoying bosses, imo. Now, in order to get to him....do you have access to Catacombe 3? If you do, go to that checkpoint, and head down. After you are down, head right to where the two 'Champ' monsters are. Defeat them and head right, where you'll have access to Catacombe 5. At that place, head right again to face against Boss number 3. Then, you should have access to those empty hexes.

As for Vivi, I believe you fight her at Vivi's Laboratory. Head over to the Closed Area 4 checkpoint. Head up the narrow path. Jump up there. Head to the middle, where you'll see a dark hole surrounded by monsters. Watch out for them. Jump up and press up at the hole and you'll enter her lab. Navigate through the lab and in the end, you should fight Vivi, boss #4 there.

OK, now it makes a lot more sense why that room (Catacombe 3) has all those loud noises. I begin to see my problem. I did as you said, I went to Catacombe 3. I went down from the checkpoint, but when I try to go right, there is a thick stone there with red writing on it that blocks my path. Clearly there must be a way through or a way to eliminate these stones. There is one other place with a stone like this, where those monk-like enemies are. So how does one get thought

Similarly, I have no access to the Closed Area 4 checkpoint. There must be some event or something that triggers the way there (maybe after beating boss 3) which I have missed. Thanks for your help so far!

Miritsu

Reputation score
Guys the game is awesome but the language is painful xdddd i have beaten vivi and don't know what's the story is there a patch or something ???

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
I'm totally lost.

Where is Eleanor on the map and once I finish the game, where do I go on the map to summon a creature so I can unlock the kiss?

Miritsu

Reputation score
I'm totally lost.

Where is Eleanor on the map and once I finish the game, where do I go on the map to summon a creature so I can unlock the kiss?
The kiss is in the galery place after youb beat the game you go there and you will find a purple portal or something like that

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm totally lost.

Follow the red dots on the map and should know where to go. Go the gallery or training area and take the pink portal. Once you beat the boss there you'll get the kiss magic.

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
Follow the red dots on the map and should know where to go. Go the gallery or training area and take the pink portal. Once you beat the boss there you'll get the kiss magic.
Can you show me a pic of where the training area is?

Status
Not open for further replies.