What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Errr... So what are you supposed to do on the new version? I'm srsly lost after talking to everyone I've got nothing new...

Edit* Ok, so apparently by looking at the map you can see the current objective marked. I went there and there's only a woman there:

View attachment 17227

What the heck am I suppose to do here?
That part isn't finished yet. Wait till the game releases.....

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a ring from the monster guy on the third floor. You just gotta say yes.
I kill everything but I got no ring. Can you please be more specific? Maybe a screenshot will help. Thanks.

3rd floor on which door? Left, middle or right? What is this monster?

Zepheral

Reputation score
I kill everything but I got no ring. Can you please be more specific? Maybe a screenshot will help. Thanks.

3rd floor on which door? Left, middle or right? What is this monster?
Sanctuary before the destruction.......

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uhh where do you supposed to find the worm enemy?

And this may asked a lot of times, but what are the list of the gameover scene? I can only find several:

- lost to VIVI
- lost to the bald head guy in the sanctuary?
- fail to beat some fat guy in the spider house
- lost to the small monster in the spider house

Is there anything else i havent found?

Zepheral

Reputation score
Finally got it. Thanks.

BTW is there a way to replay farm event/boss? I can't find that Green/Red Cone.
Some bosses are bugged so you can't fight them again except destroyer. The rest are in the training ground either as an enemy you can summon or go through the portal on top.

Zepheral

Reputation score
what can i do with this woman?
was the map patched?View attachment 17234
what can i do with this woman?
was the map patched?View attachment 17234
Errr... So what are you supposed to do on the new version? I'm srsly lost after talking to everyone I've got nothing new...

Edit* Ok, so apparently by looking at the map you can see the current objective marked. I went there and there's only a woman there:

View attachment 17227

What the heck am I suppose to do here?
Same as before. That part isn't finished yet. Wait till the game releases..... Also the reason why you can't fight the green worm boss. :V

sankaku

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Second infraction. 2 week ban.
Can someone pm me the full version? Thanks.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Some bosses are bugged so you can't fight them again except destroyer. The rest are in the training ground either as an enemy you can summon or go through the portal on top.
Hmm... I'm looking for the scene where the crawling red monsters sucking the female villager. The farm boss is just enhance normal sorcerer with different color.

Anyway is there a way to see the old opening animation where Flair turn into Airy?

Zepheral

Reputation score
Hmm... I'm looking for the scene where the crawling red monsters sucking the female villager. The farm boss is just enhance normal sorcerer with different color.

Anyway is there a way to see the old opening animation where Flair turn into Airy?
Right side of the circus, just keep going right and don't go in the circus. It's a one time scene for the time being.....

The old opening, you can't see it, I think it was removed.

Omega9111

Reputation score
I would have liked a system where the main character is becoming more sensitive to sexual pleasure every time she is raped by a male enemy more than the female enemies since they are able to make a vaginal penetration to the protagonist even to do an internal ejaculation, If that happens, it would not be bad for the character to become submissive and thus changing her sexual position from the rape as if the Heroine succumbs to the pleasure that tempts her that her sexual aggressor does not stop making it harder to get rid of, as it originally was, for that it becomes something of depth to the game and that a meter of pink color is filled like the game of '' Wing of roll Deer '' with a system where if it has been violated by enough enemies in the past it will be excited over time If you do not masturbate or is raped by an enemy, I would like that system in this game to be as immersive as possible combined with the excellent quality of the game as if it were a medium video game company.

temp2135

Reputation score
Latest twitter from chairi,
10月中旬、BOOTHにて販売予定。
現状、DL販売だけです!勘違いしないように。
with google translate:
Scheduled to be sold at BOOTH in mid-October.
Currently, only DL sale! Do not get me wrong.

Finally, the sale seems certain and no more waiting.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just the news I was waiting to hear, I so look forward to playing this game a lot when it finally comes out. Given the things I have read about the updates, this will be fun.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
So wait, wait, is this the full release coming out soon, or just the next update? Because if it's the full release... hoo boy

Status
Not open for further replies.