Not open for further replies.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The author's latest twitter:
今月中に製品版が出来上がる予定です。
販売は、Boothで行います!
Google translated:
A product version is scheduled to be completed during this month.
Sales will be done at Booth!
So no dlsite than, and what the hell is booth?

This guy should just sell it in either Enty or Dlsite. From the looks of it he is desperately trying to not get my money for the game.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
What site is booth? I can't google it....

I really prefer the dlsite though....

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
booth.pm

It's been growing in popularity and they take something like 4% cut vs dlsite's 50% to 75%.
That's understandable.

Checked the site......I see stuff you'll never find on the dlsite......never......I like it.....

The site needs tags, there's a lot of yaoi and I'm trying to avoid that......

Last edited:

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's understandable.

Checked the site......I see stuff you'll never find on the dlsite......never......I like it.....

The site needs tags, there's a lot of yaoi and I'm trying to avoid that......
Oh gee, you weren't kidding. I literally just search "yuri" and it gives back more results for yaoi than yuri.

"Yuri on Ice!" is becoming my least favorite anime to exist solely for causing this problem. >:V

If I can still legally buy it there then it's worth it, though. DLSite's far more convenient but at this point I'd probably be willing to fly over to Japan, get a dual citizenship, buy the game and put it on a flashdrive to bring it back so long as I can get my hands on the final release. Wouldn't be the stupidest thing someone's done to get their rocks off, at least.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Oh gee, you weren't kidding. I literally just search "yuri" and it gives back more results for yaoi than yuri.

"Yuri on Ice!" is becoming my least favorite anime to exist solely for causing this problem. >:V

If I can still legally buy it there then it's worth it, though. DLSite's far more convenient but at this point I'd probably be willing to fly over to Japan, get a dual citizenship, buy the game and put it on a flashdrive to bring it back so long as I can get my hands on the final release. Wouldn't be the stupidest thing someone's done to get their rocks off, at least.
Just don't take a detour to Australia with that said flashdrive.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please translate/explain the new items in the Shop/Trade?

Thank you in advance.

eigenspace

Reputation score
Seems like i cant summon creatures anymore in the training room?
May i know if i have missed anything?thanks!

udniweca

Reputation score
Seing the cutscenes you shared Zepheral made my heart skip a bit.... damn the graphics are so sensual and sexy... if only there were MANY great games like this one... i'm trying to get as much busy with work as possible to forget the game and not think bout it until it's realease haha x) , i pray for it NOT to be release on the 31 october.... but again, the longer the wait and the better the end result so... (cognitive dissonance lol).

I don't have an update of the game since we stopped sharing them here (and im not asking for it), but just to share my perspective, everytime i see the screenshots and the cutscenes it makes butterflies in my stomach :LOL::love: . If there wasn't a community here to share the hype, discuss things, and look over the art of the game (cutscenes, updates, etc) the wait would be either unbearable, either tiring (in a way that make you grow uninterested in order to leave a state of frustration). Nice having you guys and gals around.

If i ever create a hot game i'll let you know lol (grateful and excited)

kamikatze

Reputation score
I'm somehow regretting that I stopped supporting the project on enty in May. Stuck on 'Game_180502(64bit)' version. The explanatory post in 2017 was kinda weird, when they recommended to stop supporting on enty in november.

So, who can tell me what the latest version is at the moment? Is it from last month? Thanks in advance!

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm somehow regretting that I stopped supporting the project on enty in May. Stuck on 'Game_180502(64bit)' version. The explanatory post in 2017 was kinda weird, when they recommended to stop supporting on enty in november.

So, who can tell me what the latest version is at the moment? Is it from last month? Thanks in advance!
I think the latest version is 181001...

Aigis

Reputation score
Whats new in the latest update?
The last one i’ve played is january version

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I keep seeing treasure icon chest in the last area(Vampyr Lady stage). Can anyone enlighten me about this kind of chest please? What is the treasure chest and how do I get it?

Thanks.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the Engrish in the monsters data menu supposed to be incomplete? Once i change to English i can't go back to Japanese. Also it's broken as hell and missing things.

Zepheral

Reputation score
I keep seeing treasure icon chest in the last area(Vampyr Lady stage). Can anyone enlighten me about this kind of chest please? What is the treasure chest and how do I get it?

Thanks.
It's a ring from the monster guy on the third floor. You just gotta say yes.

Is the Engrish in the monsters data menu supposed to be incomplete? Once i change to English i can't go back to Japanese. Also it's broken as hell and missing things.
You kinda answered your own question. Remember it is a Japanese game and the guy is barley translating it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... So what are you supposed to do on the new version? I'm srsly lost after talking to everyone I've got nothing new...

Edit* Ok, so apparently by looking at the map you can see the current objective marked. I went there and there's only a woman there:

1.png

What the heck am I suppose to do here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.