What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I noticed that the animation of the new starfishes (the ones you find in the "the Abyss" location, the one that resembles Blighttown) subltly evolves.

Both versions (the one from the background and the one from the side) have the monster:
1) drain the life out of Airi
2) pause, with Airi breathing hard
3) drain more, same animation but higher damage
4) pause again, but this time Airi's head is down and limp. 3 and 4 loop.

It's these little details that I love. Really gives you a feeling that you're not watching a loop, but the animation is progressively breaking an actual character.
Can't wait to see what is added in next version. I wish he posted progress pics.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Already I like this update.......

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
when did chairi mentioned he was releasing the whole game?
TBH i think he's going take till Dec.

keobrik

Reputation score
Hm looks like work on Eleanore.... its interesting to know what does she will do now.

pridestalker

Reputation score
Well that makes me a little sad. :( I guess the payoff will grow the longer I wait, though.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So wait what is new in this update? Is it only some new pictures or do we get any new animations, enemies or even new story scenes?

Zepheral

Reputation score
when did chairi mentioned he was releasing the whole game?
TBH i think he's going take till Dec.
He did said September or October. I'll bet he'll release it on October 31 a minute before November. :ROFLMAO:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He did said September or October. I'll bet he'll release it on October 31 a minute before November. :ROFLMAO:
I cannot lie, I am disappointed that full release did not happen yet, and the update just looks like few new pictures before the scenes, so here is hoping that the game actually comes out this month.

Zepheral

Reputation score
*Google translate*

■ Update history
2018/10/01 Changing the grabbing of Lips, adding multiple grips. Addition of Eleanor's event. 27 cut-in images added. A lot of texts at the time of cut-in were added. Fixed a lot of grabbed voice. The rocks in the caves of the shelter needed to be destroyed by the event. Mistrutin essential to encounter with the flare before the war. After the collapse of the shelter, I came to be able to go outside after seeing VIVI. HP up of Eleanor. New technique added to Eleanor. Fixed AI etc. of power up version Destroyer. The regular version of Destroyer has stopped running all the time. Damage is set for Mistrutin's body hit and predation. I completed the explanation of the monster picture book. I made it possible to hide the summoned UI everywhere. Fixed a bug where enemy gauges are displayed while being caught. Additional scenarios and other corrections and bugfixes.

Leedouse

Reputation score
*Google translate*

■ Update history
2018/10/01 Changing the grabbing of Lips, adding multiple grips. Addition of Eleanor's event. 27 cut-in images added. A lot of texts at the time of cut-in were added. Fixed a lot of grabbed voice. The rocks in the caves of the shelter needed to be destroyed by the event. Mistrutin essential to encounter with the flare before the war. After the collapse of the shelter, I came to be able to go outside after seeing VIVI. HP up of Eleanor. New technique added to Eleanor. Fixed AI etc. of power up version Destroyer. The regular version of Destroyer has stopped running all the time. Damage is set for Mistrutin's body hit and predation. I completed the explanation of the monster picture book. I made it possible to hide the summoned UI everywhere. Fixed a bug where enemy gauges are displayed while being caught. Additional scenarios and other corrections and bugfixes.
Can you upload the new Cut-in pictures here? So we can prevent any requests about links for the latest version if the hole new content is available here...

And to be honest i also want to see it :p

Zepheral

Reputation score
Can you upload the new Cut-in pictures here? So we can prevent any requests about links for the latest version if the hole new content is available here...

And to be honest i also want to see it :p
Sorry buddy, I don't have the game. :(

I can put this...

Status
Not open for further replies.