What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
by chance anyone got a save state that they can share I would appreciate it anywhere on the save state would be great
- 100% of the current content checked on these saves. GunAiri unlocked and everything maiboi. Enjoy!

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hrm.. so the game is over huh ?
I think that Chairi is holding back with the rest of the real content. Yes, last two updates were just barebones and no meat. Think about it this way - you've been releasing stuff for years and people know that stuff already. What makes you think they'll buy or even free-download full product if it's pretty much the same as the last few alphas? Of course, that's just a possibility. We can always assume that it's all we will ever see and there's really no point in waiting for the full-release (that would be depressing but it happened a lot of times).

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
^^
Hahaha true enough..

Thank's for the attention xD

In the end, everything will be fine.. i h-hope.. xD

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Treasure Icon in Cursed Shelter.

Does anyone notice there is a Treasure Icon in Cursed Shelter if you open the map yet there is no Treasure there? Am I missing something here? Where is the treasure?

One more thing:
I forget where to find the top left and bottom left of the screenshot. I got the Teleport skill from Vivi's Room but the screenshot shows different area. Can someone help me please? Where can I find the Blue Light Pillar in the top left of screenshot?

Thanks for your answer.

Last edited:

jack_px

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, just a quick question, i started playing the game but i cant get pass the worm boss (after killing it all doors keep closed), its because i have a demo version or something?

jack_px

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok i managed to get a work around (by using the search in this post xDDD), yet i cannot get the scythe weapon :c , the area were is suppose to be only shows a red arrow (like any other place to enter) but cannot enter

Edit: sorry about that, by the way, someone knows what is the thing you buy for 200 (where appear someone like screaming), that doesnt have any description?

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
ok i managed to get a work around (by using the search in this post xDDD), yet i cannot get the scythe weapon :c , the area were is suppose to be only shows a red arrow (like any other place to enter) but cannot enter

Edit: sorry about that, by the way, someone knows what is the thing you buy for 200 (where appear someone like screaming), that doesnt have any description?
Screenshot (71).png

Google translate sucks.... Least you get the idea.

Last edited:

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
So, which benevolent patron of the arts do i make a humble request for sharing? xD

udniweca

Reputation score
Waaaah the trailer is pretty nice ! Knowing that the final release is coming up feels weird... feels like all that trying-not-to-think-about-it-so-that-time-runs-faster finnaly comes to an end... when it is finally there !!!!! Feels like it has been so long yet so fast.... i'm moved lol.

I'm looking forward to buying the game :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Holy... Someone got banned... for 2 days?
You guys thought I was kidding about the link begging. Nope!

The staff is tired of it already, either follow the rules and pm a person who you think might have it or wait for a person to post it.
Unfortunately this is one of the few games you can't post links here. The owner already asked us to remove them.

*Edit. He added new gear and you have to re-buy all the monsters in gallery again...

The new fairy kisses you on the cheek and stops when using the spell. (SHE IS SO PURE :ROFLMAO:)

The training grounds is no longer a warp point (unless you unlocked all the monsters.), he added more close up pictures when the enemies attack you. Kinda a lackluster update, but I dig it....

Last edited:

temp2135

Reputation score
What about the new animations? Any penetration? Hope the final version has some hidden stuff and surprises!

myria

Reputation score
The last time I checked the developer basically stopped the supporting function so there was no way to donate and download the game is it still the same?

guymandude

Reputation score
Hey, quick question. would someone explain INT and STR to me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.