What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You guys thought I was kidding about the link begging. Nope!

The staff is tired of it already, either follow the rules and pm a person who you think might have it or wait for a person to post it.
Unfortunately this is one of the few games you can't post links here. The owner already asked us to remove them.

*Edit. He added new gear and you have to re-buy all the monsters in gallery again...

The new fairy kisses you on the cheek and stops when using the spell. (SHE IS SO PURE :ROFLMAO:)

The training grounds is no longer a warp point (unless you unlocked all the monsters.), he added more close up pictures when the enemies attack you. Kinda a lackluster update, but I dig it....
where do u get the new gear

peekpeek

Reputation score
I think that Chairi is holding back with the rest of the real content. Yes, last two updates were just barebones and no meat. Think about it this way - you've been releasing stuff for years and people know that stuff already. What makes you think they'll buy or even free-download full product if it's pretty much the same as the last few alphas? Of course, that's just a possibility. We can always assume that it's all we will ever see and there's really no point in waiting for the full-release (that would be depressing but it happened a lot of times).

very well could be that while chairi is giving version 1.0 updates, in actuality, the game is on version 3.0

GTLRT

Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
If Someone have a latest version PM pls

xyzxyz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.

Kanonno

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't find where I need to go to buy this game or donate a patreon or something =s Can someone tell me how I can buy/patreon ?
Thx =v=

misternik1

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
who do i message for the september ver?

SerahF

Reputation score
I'm not even going to bother with the September update. I'm just going to wait for the full release! It's all come up to this now and I'm excited. Hopefully a sequel will also be made and I cant wait to begin the writing process for this game also. Guilty Hell on October...
Metroid and Super Smash Ultimate in December...

Can 2018 get any better?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm not even going to bother with the September update. I'm just going to wait for the full release! It's all come up to this now and I'm excited. Hopefully a sequel will also be made and I cant wait to begin the writing process for this game also. Guilty Hell on October...
Metroid and Super Smash Ultimate in December...

Can 2018 get any better?
Yes....

SerahF

Reputation score
Right...how can I forget that?!
:mad:

Thanks Zeph. That makes November worth it also! I love it.

alalalaeee

Reputation score
I'm playing this game so looooong time
but idk how to get kiss mode
somebody help me T.T

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm playing this game so looooong time
but idk how to get kiss mode
somebody help me T.T

Make sure you have the latest update. Beat the game and after that go the gallery place. Go to the pink portal on top and beat the boss there.
When you beat her you unlock the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.