What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

I have the newest paid demo but I just transferred my save from the last version I had, which was a while back. Can someone please upload a save?

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't seem to find any of the new enemies mentioned, beyond the big guy I can spawn in the gallery. Nor do I see a new portal in the gallery v_v I have the newest Enty version.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Portal only spawns after you beat the new "boss" which takes 1 hit...
To find the new area with the new guys go to where you would go to Santa's house and go off the right side of the screen instead of up the stairs.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the response, I don't think I ever found Santa's House as I had snagged someone's shared save files when I first got the ability to support the creator on Enty. Is it down in the Abyss area?

Edit: Nevermind, I do believe I found a little walkthrough on youtube for it!

Last edited:
OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

an update with no new penetration scene =S ...now whenever the time times i would check if theres any penetration or not lol

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

an update with no new penetration scene =S ...now whenever the time times i would check if theres any penetration or not lol
The little guy has a pentration scene if you are downed.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish I could pay for this again. Seems to have gotten a lot more progress since August.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like they posted another update on Enty. It fixed the glitchy animations for the baddie with the huge mace.

D

Deleted member 18619

For some reason, only one of the two new enemies spawns for me in the abandoned house.

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a download for a full version out there?
Because enty seems to accept credit cards only and i dont have one...
I also googeld for some downloads but i found nothing :/ can someone help me out?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a download for a full version out there?
Because enty seems to accept credit cards only and i dont have one...
I also googeld for some downloads but i found nothing :/ can someone help me out?
There's an old version from early July on 8chan. It's a version from before the gallery was redone, so expect it to be a bit tiresome(can't spawn enemies yourself). Still, it has access to most of the enemies and animations, even the ones not present in the actual game(in that version at least).

PM me if you can't find it or the link isn't working anymore or if you want 100% saves for that version.

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still having trouble where my controls are wonky. Airi just keeps on moving left of the screen. I already tried changing my location to Japan for compatibility. No dice. Does anybody else have any ideas what could be wrong?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm still having trouble where my controls are wonky. Airi just keeps on moving left of the screen. I already tried changing my location to Japan for compatibility. No dice. Does anybody else have any ideas what could be wrong?
Are you using a gamepad? If not maybe you have one plugged in?

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you using a gamepad? If not maybe you have one plugged in?
I did. I already uninstalled DS4 (since I was using PS4 controller). She's still moving left. Also, whenever I see an intractable door (one's with an up arrow sign) she automatically interacts with it.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did. I already uninstalled DS4 (since I was using PS4 controller). She's still moving left. Also, whenever I see an intractable door (one's with an up arrow sign) she automatically interacts with it.
Might want to try minimalizing the game window and everything related to it(alt+tab play). Some games I played simply bugged and did exactly what you described. This one is no exception but you already tried that yourself and still have the problem, am I right?

Also, after unistalling your controller, better restart your PC if you want to be certain that nothing's left. Sound stupid but I find that most people have problems by simply ignoring this fact.

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might want to try minimalizing the game window and everything related to it(alt+tab play). Some games I played simply bugged and did exactly what you described. This one is no exception but you already tried that yourself and still have the problem, am I right?

Also, after unistalling your controller, better restart your PC if you want to be certain that nothing's left. Sound stupid but I find that most people have problems by simply ignoring this fact.
I hear you. I already restarted the moment I uninstalled but still nothing. I'll try the minimization route and see from there.

EDIT: Still nothing. At this point, I'm stuck. If setting Region options to Japan still doesn't work in addition to the proposed fixes above I really don't know whats going on. This also happened when I tried the free demo so its in my system somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.