What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

how do i undo the 1 hp costume? i found it by accident (it was in japanese so i just hit "yes") and can't take it off.

and i can't search for "1 hp" in this thread because the search term is too simple and there's a 15 sec wait period between searches for whatever archiac reason

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More "experienced" users seem to be very touchy about the subject and are extremely unhelpful, probably there's a reason behind it. Also, there's a thread with it on 8chan, so anyone with half-brain could just read this thread for 2min and then proceed to 8chan following "my own advice".

That's problematic. You see, it's probably the most complex h-game we've seen yet(when it comes to graphics, story and mechanics). Games of similar quality are usually different and less complex when it comes to RPG mechanics. There's not really a game similar to it. Hounds of the Blade is closest...or was, before the development of the game changed it's focus...again.

As for the high quality, you can try games of Vosmug or Kyrieru but don't expect same complexity or style. Also, check out the Primeval Planet: Operation Dark Mana which is still in development but helds a great promise (dev is a great guy as well! :D).
You can also check games like Kalyskah: Vicious Seed (slow development and weird focus but great overall) or Magical Investigation by mithos56.
Hey there, thank's for your attention, i will take a look in all these xD
thank's.. really xD

so, anyone know if this game supports Downsampling ? i tried.. and failed.. :/
and, it's possible to run this game at 60 frames with the graphics at max ?

how do i undo the 1 hp costume? i found it by accident (it was in japanese so i just hit "yes") and can't take it off.

and i can't search for "1 hp" in this thread because the search term is too simple and there's a 15 sec wait period between searches for whatever archiac reason
you mean, this ?

just clear this place, and change the costume in any save point..
1 HP is just a challenge, when you clear it, it becomes a normal costume..
with normal hp and stuff, sorry my english..

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Friend above explained everything you need to know. It's pain in a butt but you can do it with a bit of skill and luck. That is of course when you have a good character build already. If not, you're screwed most of the times when it comes to dps. Just for your information, this outfit is called GunAiri.

Hey there, thank's for your attention, i will take a look in all these xD
thank's.. really xD
No problem! If you or anyone need some help with the game or similar style ones, just send me a PM. I'll be happy to help!

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update came out. Not a lot of new content.

1 new area
2 new enemies
1 small event

The event is nothing special. Just go to the new area, enter a house and save a kid from a crying fat looking dude. That's the first of the new two enemies.

He will start as a crawler and roll around the place. If you get downed he will start smelling/licking/sucking Airi breasts while breaking her spine. Once the animation is successfully complete he will go in phase 2.
On phase 2 he will be standing and running really fast. Everytime he grabs you and successfully finish an animation, he will release you but on the next grab he will have a different animation. I counted 4 animations (spinebreak->kissing->cunnilingus->penetration).

Once you defeat him, Airi will talk to the kid and transport him back to the mine area. That's the current end of that event as you get a coming soon message.

The second new enemy is a mutant half alien looking parasite half human. He has a ryona standing animation and a foursome downed animation.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

This game needs futas, more yuri and monster girls. Please no more fat guys for a while. The alien guy is pretty cool. I really was thinking he might finish some of the old enemies, they feel incomplete and rape scene from a fairy would be sweet.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game needs futas, more yuri and monster girls. Please no more fat guys for a while. The alien guy is pretty cool. I really was thinking he might finish some of the old enemies, they feel incomplete and rape scene from a fairy would be sweet.
You are free to suggest things as a patron. From the polls he had to this day, we can see that most people that support him are interested mostly in Yuri and "fat-guy on pretty girl" kind of action. Also, taking his old works into an account, we can expect a healthy dose of ryona and even some vore/gore (there was one CG with some monster literally eating Airi's legs).

For anyone waiting for futa or monster girls content - stop it. Most likely won't happen for quite some time if ever...

Zepheral

Reputation score

You are free to suggest things as a patron. From the polls he had to this day,
Nah, I already voted and it's hard to reach the guy due to the language barrier and I doubt he checks his emails for that type of thing.

Also the plant girl and succubus are monster girls. Heck he added zombie females too. Don't mind my previous post, I'm just bitching cause I thought we are gonna explore more about that succubus and vivi. I hope next update will be that.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

Succubus? Are you referring to Melusine (aka the one that doubles herself)?
Yep. You can't really consider her human. ( She has elf-like ears and can change form, like succubi lore.) Also she doesn't double herself, just there's more of her kind around.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, I already voted and it's hard to reach the guy due to the language barrier and I doubt he checks his emails for that type of thing.
It's not that hard. He tries to respond to the english-supporters feedback. Also, even with japanese or chinese(in terms of difficulty), it's not that hard to make a simple message if you're motivated enough. You don't even realize how helpful some Asians or Eastern-Europeans become when you overcome the language barrier by yourself, even if you are terrible at it.

Also the plant girl and succubus are monster girls. Heck he added zombie females too. Don't mind my previous post, I'm just bitching cause I thought we are gonna explore more about that succubus and vivi. I hope next update will be that.
You know exactly what I meant. Also, zombies and succubus shouldn't be considered as part of the "monster-girl" trope. Zombies are of both genders, too general and not sexualized enough. Succubus in it's current form is too "normal" as well. She's pretty much like an elf or an angel - just another race of humanoids that we don't count as monster-girls (don't be a racist and stop calling them monsters! xD ). Yes, I know they were in some games with monster-girls...still, doesn't count.
If you count her as monster girl, then count fairies, Airi and pretty much every female character in the game...

Alaurune is the only typical monster-girl as of now. I think we'll see something like Arachne or some "3rd Diablo" like demon in the future and that's it. Not even sure we'll see it as a "female". Considering the theme of the game, it's likely that we'll see a male drider, "normal but huge" spider or something like that.

Zepheral

Reputation score

You know exactly what I meant. Also, zombies and succubus shouldn't be considered as part of the "monster-girl" trope. Zombies are of both genders, too general and not sexualized enough. Succubus in it's current form is too "normal" as well. She's pretty much like an elf or an angel - just another race of humanoids that we don't count as monster-girls (don't be a racist and stop calling them monsters! xD ).

Alaurune is the only typical monster-girl as of now. I think we'll see something like Arachne or some "3rd Diablo" like demon in the future and that's it. Not even sure we'll see it as a "female". Considering the theme of the game, it's likely that we'll see a male drider, "normal but huge" spider or something like that.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bother everyone.

Is it possible for someone to upload a save near the newest area? My PC recently lost most of its data so I really don't feel like doing everything from scratch. Thanks in advance.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible for someone to upload a save near the newest area? My PC recently lost most of its data so I really don't feel like doing everything from scratch. Thanks in advance.
Hey there xD
idk if this will work but..
here's my save: (warning.. i cheated in this save.. because i'm really bad..)

idk where is the new area but.. you can just use the teleport sistem to teleport to a close area....

anyone got a link ? to the new version ?
found nothing here..

D-don't kill me..... xD

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a link ? to the new version ?
found nothing here..

D-don't kill me..... xD
Damn son, now it's impossible to sort thinking people out xD But seriously, if you haven't found it there, most likely no one will share it here for the reasons that only the "Lord of Light" knows...I've shared my stash in the past(and still do), now I'm waiting for the others to spread the word with their powerful n..ga hands.
You might want to check some shady thai/russian forums and risk getting cyber-HIV.

Also, jeez, no need to explain cheating to others. As long as you're not hurting others in any way, no one in the universe should care about the thing you're doing.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Damn son, now it's impossible to sort thinking people out xD But seriously, if you haven't found it there, most likely no one will share it here for the reasons that only the "Lord of Light" knows...I've shared my stash in the past(and still do), now I'm waiting for the others to spread the word with their powerful n..ga hands.
You might want to check some shady thai/russian forums and risk getting cyber-HIV.

Also, jeez, no need to explain cheating to others. As long as you're not hurting others in any way, no one in the universe should care about the thing you're doing.
I think others want you to actually......support the guy cause he does good work. Also I can't cause my upload speed is shit. XD

But right now don't strain yourself, this update was meh at best, least in my opinion. Wait a week and you'll find it soon enough. I know 9 bucks is a little high, but for the amount he does and the fact it's voice acted makes it worth it. (Sorta :p)

I thought Airi was a fairy that transfer her soul into a human corpse:confused:? at least that's what I thought from the opening
In the latest version some of the stuff is translated when you start a new game. Airi is actually the fairies goddess, (that explains why her orgasms and beast milk give out magic.) and most of the humanoid creatures are corrupted humans. (lol That dark souls feel. Also explains why they try to fuck her and not the other humans. SUCKS TO BE HER. :p )

Last edited:

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ahaha.. sorry about that, i hope i did nothing wrong..
i think, the more people play this game.. better xD
that's why i shared that site..
I-if you guys want.. i c-can remove it... (the link to the site)

I think others want you to actually......support the guy cause he does good work. Also I can't cause my upload speed is shit. XD

But right now don't strain yourself, this update was meh at best, least in my opinion. Wait a week and you'll find it soon enough. I know 9 bucks is a little high, but for the amount he does and the fact it's voice acted makes it worth it. (Sorta :p)

In the latest version some of the stuff is translated when you start a new game. Airi is actually the fairies goddess, (that explains why her orgasms and beast milk give out magic.) and most of the humanoid creatures are corrupted humans. (lol That dark souls feel. Also explains why they try to fuck her and not the other humans. SUCKS TO BE HER. :p )
Yeah, i think you are right.. this is the best hentai game i ever played..
maybe, one day, when it finish.. i will buy it..
i mean, right now, you can't.. can ? i mean².. you have to pay multiple times.. and not only one time.. right ?
I live in brazil.. there's a "easy" way to pay for it ?

Zepheral

Reputation score

I live in brazil.. there's a "easy" way to pay for it ?
1.A international debit or credit card.
2.A paypal business card.
3.A Japanese debit card.
4.Get married in Japan and ask your wife to pay it for you. (Last resort)

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

w-well.. he din't answer.. i don't even know if the save worked or something..

1.A international debit or credit card.
2.A paypal business card.
3.A Japanese debit card.
4.Get married in Japan and ask your wife to pay it for you. (Last resort)
ahaha ok, thank's, will take a look xD

Status
Not open for further replies.