What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So apparently there's a special scene you get for beating the fuckin genie without taking the Geralf knock-off with you. I was wondering if anyone had a save for that, because I really don't want to play the entire game over again and that fight was a pain in the ass without it. Alternatively, if anyone knows how to unlock the scene with VIVI without having to start a new file, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Ok, figured it out for real this time. When you're in the boss room, hold shift, and hit right arrow till you see the clock icon. This spell resets the boss fight without the grey haired character. Win that and it triggers the event.

Last edited:

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So how exactly does one enter the town as of late? In the fortress where the big male knight is three doesn't seem to be an exit. Defeating Voltis or infected Voltis doesn't seem to do anything there.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So how exactly does one enter the town as of late? In the fortress where the big male knight is three doesn't seem to be an exit. Defeating Voltis or infected Voltis doesn't seem to do anything there.
You have to fast travel (Hold shift, select the bird spell) to the weird light blue-green area on the first page of options. From there, go left. There's a weird quest line with a couple of bosses that unfortunately isn't translated, but will eventually teleport you back to town.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So apparently there's a special scene you get for beating the fuckin genie without taking the Geralf knock-off with you. I was wondering if anyone had a save for that, because I really don't want to play the entire game over again and that fight was a pain in the ass without it. Alternatively, if anyone knows how to unlock the scene with VIVI without having to start a new file, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Ok, figured it out for real this time. When you're in the boss room, hold shift, and hit right arrow till you see the clock icon. This spell resets the boss fight without the grey haired character. Win that and it triggers the event.

Yeah , you get to make out with your witch girlfriend/ lover. image-800 (5).jpg

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have to fast travel (Hold shift, select the bird spell) to the weird light blue-green area on the first page of options. From there, go left. There's a weird quest line with a couple of bosses that unfortunately isn't translated, but will eventually teleport you back to town.
Thanks, but I think I got it now. Supposedly you can "sleep" in one of the beds in the castle's women's chamber at some point, which eventually gets you to town (literally). I started anew and attempted this after beating Voltis once. Before I had beaten him twice (though I kinda glitched my way around the first encounter) and that seems to break something in the game's script. But somehow I can't enter the fairy village anymore because Airi just appears spriteless in the summoning circle of fairy village and there's a text box shadow which kinda freezes the game.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
? i could swear i saw that scene without beating the genie by myself
also, this fucking scene never appeared in any demo, did it?
View attachment 46611
I doubt it's a scene exactly. To me it looks like some kind of power that Airi is using to attack, since her legs and arms are not symmetrically placed + enemies are not placed like they are supposed to act here.
Either way, I haven't seen it and release posts mention only "grabbing/ cunnilingus" for the witch enemy (so no GO scene or any other).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update it seems.
In the article this gif was posted and translating what the text says apparently there's a new animation for both Airi and Blanc. This made me think that there's a lot of potential for making h-scenes available in general for more girls than airi, since technically this game is made of 3d models that should be feasible more easily than say something that's pixel art or something, and yes i know the game doesn't have the 3d models themselves but renders of them, but well they're still made of the 3d models obviously.
肉片人ダウン掴み追加.gif

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to an older post kairi is considering adding more battles where you can "summon" an ally. The summon point has been in that particular location for quite some time, but seems not to be in working order (it crashes when I tried to summon Blanc on previous versions). I agree with the potential, Noir isn't getting enough screen time, I say.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure where to find the fairy forest people are talking about-- the new plantgirl hasn't shown up for me, even after I've cleared the mansion. I've exhausted all the options with the hero-looking guy at the castle, so now I'm just spamming random things with no luck."

Edit: Talk to the Reinhardt clone until nothing's yellow then go to the rooftop of that castle.

Last edited:

akumaster100

Reputation score
here l1nk of part 14a > Mod edit - Link removed due to suspicious files (even .exe but u can extract it)
5ave file > drive.google. com/file/d/1yU0f9-MrGZHjD34fvWV0UdeaxTzHEGr2/view

Last edited by a moderator:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
here l1nk of part 14a > (even .exe but u can extract it)
5ave file > drive.google. com/file/d/1yU0f9-MrGZHjD34fvWV0UdeaxTzHEGr2/view
>.exe file when it should be a compressed folder
Yeah no, that's far too sus. No reason for it to be an executable and the post wording is also shifty.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
>.exe file when it should be a compressed folder
Yeah no, that's far too sus. No reason for it to be an executable and the post wording is also shifty.
I understand your concern, but fear not, it’s just someone who compressed a .rar ticking the sfx option. Proof that it’s still a normal .rar file is that you can just right click extract it like usual ignoring it’s an exe in other words without needing to execute it.
Edit and about the shitty wording well that shouldn’t matter since not sure but i believe this isn’t his link, it’s from someone at f95zone

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I completely trust f95 link with my family-wifi household being managed by an elderly woman who thinks cable was made by the devil.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bro mods deleted the link so if anybody else has it plese gib
Well, since you're probably going to need a new site now...

Search for 'f95zone Guilty Hell 2' in your favourite web browser and enjoy the stay.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, since you're probably going to need a new site now...

Search for 'f95zone Guilty Hell 2' in your favourite web browser and enjoy the stay.
Never really understood why it's such a big deal, is it bc ULMF is hosted out of US and then some copyright-copyright-copyright-thingymagic and now ULMF is liable.

However peoples reaction to it is always amusing 🤭

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Never really understood why it's such a big deal
Used to be good and people could just share links and be merry, but then the site had a massive influx of users that would just spam threads with '+1' and various repeated posts of requests for links (often when a link was already present in a few previous posts and the OP to boot). For a taste of how it was, take a look at any popular threads on f95zone with the hordes of unwashed ESL beggars scrambling over each other to be the first pervert in the favela to get a free copy of 'Fat Futa Western Girl Funny Adventure 16 - Now with twice the funny plot and biting social commentary!'. The types of users who'd shit up threads with their dirty, filthy, shit-covered hands, overly entitled whining because their hundred-rupee potato laptop from 1999 can't run a 3D game coded in unity, and incessant demands that 'normal' users create mods to 'open shoe, show feet'.

To add to that they always just begged and did nothing else, no sharing themselves because god forbid they actually put the effort in to share which they themselves so desperately thirst for. The bloody 'Where is admin?' spambots have a more varied script then these pitiful great unwashed. Mods got sick of it (and certain users probably went a bit too hard with the bullying of said hentai untouchables) so the 'no begging for links' rule was established.

What a lot of people seem to miss however is that you can still post links in a thread to share with other users (as long as there's no loli/shota) without penalty. People just stopped doing it, with many regular users just forming their own connections with other reliable deviants.

TLDR: ESL disposable accounts got annoying, you can still share links just not ask for them.