What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Omega9111

Reputation score
So...Here's the item menu explanation I guess.
First, you have all the available items that you can pick up/craft right now (not counting the one from the merchant)
In order to make wine, you combine 2 apples to make apple juice, then combine that with yeast and voila! you got wine.

So to get yeast, you'll have to beat up the orc in the top right corner, the one with the cutscene.

As for aphrodisiacs, you buy it from the merchant girl (the one in the lower right corner, near the 2 locked chests). You can buy stuffs from her after you finish crafting the wine and talk to her again. It's the 2nd one with the 80g tag
Hope this clear up some of your confusion.
Well I have defeated the two orcs a lot of times and they have not given me the yeast no matter how many times I do

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I have defeated the two orcs a lot of times and they have not given me the yeast no matter how many times I do
There are four orcs; if you jump above the cave rather than go in it, you'll be able to run all the way right until you pop out into a grove with moonlight where you'll get a cutscene. The orc from that area apparently gives you yeast

Last edited:

griffman

Reputation score
i have the alcohol in my inventory, and when I talk to the merchant, she has two menu options. Selecting either one shows some text but the shop never pops up. What key am I supposed to press to activate the shop? I tried Enter during dialogue but nothing appears.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
i have the alcohol in my inventory, and when I talk to the merchant, she has two menu options. Selecting either one shows some text but the shop never pops up. What key am I supposed to press to activate the shop? I tried Enter during dialogue but nothing appears.
Make sure it's actually the alcohol (a brown bottle) and not just apple-juice (a red bottle). If it IS alcohol and you still can't open her shop, uuuuuh idk, maybe you have to see the other cutscenes first or something :p Or drink some alcohol, idk

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmm weird iirc there was 1 bandit in this one yet im only seeing orcs and the only new thing is a caterpillar do they have h scene im sorta scared with these kinds of enemies as they tend to be guro/vore the catterpillars safe?

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm weird iirc there was 1 bandit in this one yet im only seeing orcs and the only new thing is a caterpillar do they have h scene im sorta scared with these kinds of enemies as they tend to be guro/vore the catterpillars safe?
Guilty hell has had very little outright guro/vore overall, and I'm 90% sure the only thing those caterpillars do is suck her boobs xD

As for bandits, that was in a previous build demo'ing the town or something I think; this one is the forest demo, and there's a new one either out right now or coming soon, not sure

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
In fact, authors can switch off bad content, but I think they are lazy,
Because they frequently put forward voting plans and give the right to the people who cast the most votes

juliaqueen

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

tyxon09209

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.