What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
uhhh, some news just drop guys and I don't think you'll like it.

To start off, the next trial version is expected to released May 30-31.
The next one is kinda the important one.
<<From this August 2021, among the benefits of support, the condition for free distribution of Guilty Hell2 will be increased from "cumulative support amount of 3000 yen to 10000 yen". <<
If the engTL from deepL is correct, you'll need to have a total amount of 10000 yen in support to get the free version, which is a lot more now compare to the last game.
After that are news regarding enemies that are finished, almost finished, expected to appear and reappear from GH1.
This's kinda just my summary of the news, if anyone want to fully translate that it'll be greatly appreciated.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
They also changed one of Airi's resting-facial-expressions apparently:

1621371891786.png

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

<<From this August 2021, among the benefits of support, the condition for free distribution of Guilty Hell2 will be increased from "cumulative support amount of 3000 yen to 10000 yen". <<
If the engTL from deepL is correct, you'll need to have a total amount of 10000 yen in support to get the free version, which is a lot more now compare to the last game.
Why am I not surprised? The guy did some greedy business practices to his supporters when the last game released.
Then with this game it seemed that only the new foes he worked on that month was shown with the previous month's work having been cut (Unless I'm wrong), forcing people to support each month or miss out on content.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
wait you got the link to it?

To start off, the next trial version is expected to released May 30-31.
The next one is kinda the important one.
After that are news regarding enemies that are finished, almost finished, expected to appear and reappear from GH1.
This's kinda just my summary of the news, if anyone want to fully translate that it'll be greatly appreciated.
Hah I put more money than that on the first game and still have to pay half price. I doubt you are gonna get it free.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
-Have a pirating website to access games for free
-Ban everyone who asks for a link or an open source

We live in a society
We allow the sharing of games because it is conducive to discussing H-games; sharing files is NOT the purpose of this website, we are a forum for the discussion of H-games.

overl33t

Reputation score
I'm probably going to butcher this translation but meh

Capture.PNG

Thank you for waiting!
It is the release of the (new) demo!
This time's demo will include the following characters!
  1. Holy Wisp
  2. Celestial Warrior
  3. Werewolf
And also, there is a new 'Goddess rafran(???)' event.

*notice about Ci-en backnumbering shit for subscribers, if you've been backing Ci-en devs you'll know the drill*

Additional Contents

The featured stage this time is the Heaven Palace that has been posted before.

New features:
Attack items
Ability to switch between having clothes on or off
Save function
Middle power(?) spinning kick (I'm too lazy to translate this properly)