What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score
What do you have to do after beating the three angels? theres just a bunch of clouds and a fall.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You gotta talk to the angel guard outside, go back inside to talk to your angel gal-pal, search something in the library on the right and then go back out and to the edge.
You will then get a small scene that prompts you to use the bird transformation (basically quick travel).

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
How to use prostitute card? I use Chant but nothing happens, she's stuck with barrier animation.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to use prostitute card? I use Chant but nothing happens, she's stuck with barrier animation.
You need to get the card at the end of the stage (The one with "thanks for playing or end of update thingy")
Then next step is to equip the card then disable the kiss (by turning it off) For some reason it won't let me choose if i have "kiss" skill on
Btw, I also encounter a bug when you take a peek at the bushes, nothing happened. This can be fixed by using the clock and chose the bottom choice to roll back the event then once again talk to the NPC lady.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There must be a key for Screenshots, but I can´t find it....

Hudan Jones

Reputation score

oh look! there is a new update in ci-en, and it's FREE demo

how very generous Chairi is

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh wow
Will have to check it out later
I hope it's not just an old paid demo that's up for free now

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow
Will have to check it out later
I hope it's not just an old paid demo that's up for free now
Of course not! How dare you!?
It's THE new demo that contains one enemy from the first trial and one awful enemy from the third one (worm)!

Since this file is an operation test version, there is no story, just fighting two enemies installed on the map.
For those who want to support and play the paid trial version, but are worried whether it will work on their own PC.

Enemies appearing in the free test version
There are two types: "Rogue" (appeared in trial version Part.1 etc.) and
"Giant hornworm" (appeared in trial version Part.3, 6)
!
In both cases, Airi's face is the latest version, not the initial version.
The same adjustments will be made to the trial version Part.7.

Generally, just wait for the "supporter's" version at the end of this month if you want something worth your while.

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
In the new Demo (7A), when you press "Enter" in the keyboard, it will display all the available H-Scene for each enemy, the Orc has a lot of H-Scene. LOL.

ee2.JPG