What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

as this game is not exactly easy to download/patch/stuff, I uploaded the final version (translation applied) to a certain site we all love. Guess you know who to PM if you want it.
Nice Maskot, thanks!

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

Hate to necro, but can't find this game of any sites. Anyone got the english version?

baviani

Reputation score
Found the game on another forum, but it was only partially translated, but I can see the full translation txt files. Do I need to recompile it to apply the full translation?

baviani

Reputation score
Looks like the link isn't valid any more. Also been a loooong time since I've looked at this.
Attached the save and translation files. Just make sure to copy those into the existing game and delete the config and maybe the log.
Thank you so much for the files and info!

Sadly, it's still only partially translated. Does the "data.pak" file maybe matter? Anyways thinks for trying to help, I really wanted to get the story.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You need to use the English profile, do change profile you need to use a save that has already beaten the game. You should be able to do that with the save attached.

baviani

Reputation score
You need to use the English profile, do change profile you need to use a save that has already beaten the game. You should be able to do that with the save attached.
I don't see any "change profile". Do I load the save or is it somewhere in the menu? Is there any shortcut in the game? Thanks again for the help.

Disregard that, I found it. Thanks so much.

Regula

Reputation score
Looks like the link isn't valid any more. Also been a loooong time since I've looked at this.
Attached the save and translation files. Just make sure to copy those into the existing game and delete the config and maybe the log.
Thank you! I was wondering what I was supposed to do.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't see any "change profile". Do I load the save or is it somewhere in the menu? Is there any shortcut in the game? Thanks again for the help.

Disregard that, I found it. Thanks so much.
FYI: just to save anyone else a couple of minutes of confusion.

What you do to get the full englishness is download the translation files and save file from TNT's post
Unzip both into the root succubus nests folder
Delete config and log file (might not be needed)
Launch the SuccubusNestsEnglish.exe
Choose 'Newgame' and select the English profile.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, a DLsite description does not count as a valid OP. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and unlocked.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone still have link with english patch. all link in net seem down.

Water Master

Reputation score
I hate to necro this thread, but how exactly do you change your screen/resolution settings? Full screen makes it so that I can only see like a fourth of the screen and part of the New Game option