What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

I just want to say, translating this game? Awesome.
How much of the game is actually translated? I noticed the loading screens aren't, but that's fairly minor.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Loading screens are static images I believe and I can't change those.
The files available here have almost all the events done and only Fumika's battle dialogue left to go.
I have the rest of the events translated but I'm waiting till I finish the dialogue to upload everything.

As for unlocking the naked Alicia or the full ending, I have absolutely no idea.
Remind me when I finish the translation and I can try looking through the base code and seeing if I can find the trigger.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Loading screens are static images I believe and I can't change those.
The files available here have almost all the events done and only Fumika's battle dialogue left to go.
I have the rest of the events translated but I'm waiting till I finish the dialogue to upload everything.

As for unlocking the naked Alicia or the full ending, I have absolutely no idea.
Remind me when I finish the translation and I can try looking through the base code and seeing if I can find the trigger.
Ah figured the loading images were something like that, not a big deal there. That'd require some photoshopping and a lot more work I imagine.

Played some more earlier and I noted that
The "2nd" opening doesn't start translated until you get to the usual intro bits.

This game is a lot more enjoyable now, I have to admit. But man I forgot how tough it actually can be... I still haven't managed to clear the Fanatic Village out.

EDIT:
Also seems Sumiyoshi's corruption isn't translated either. I think "vitality" might be a better translation then "vigor" though. I also didn't actually expect the various game over scenes (well all like, two special ones) would actually account for which of the party was left!

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah those two events are of the few that are not yet translated in the currently uploaded version. I want to finish the last bits of dialogue for Fumika before I reupload everything. The complete full version might take a while after that as I'm currently with fairly slow internet for about a week. But after I finish that file I should at least be able to upload a patch with the userdata folder.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uploaded a patch for the last remaining translated events and dialogue. I won't be able to upload a new 700+MB file for about a week or so so just overwrite the new userdata file with this one.

Of course let me know if you find anything I missed, typos, odd statements, etc.

(Loading screens can't be translated as they are static images locked away in the data archive that I haven't been able to open.)

Patch is among the files in the linked post in my signature.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uploaded a patch for the last remaining translated events and dialogue. I won't be able to upload a new 700+MB file for about a week or so so just overwrite the new userdata file with this one.

Of course let me know if you find anything I missed, typos, odd statements, etc.

(Loading screens can't be translated as they are static images locked away in the data archive that I haven't been able to open.)

Patch is among the files in the linked post in my signature.

What about the scenes inside of the gallery that you can unlock once you beat the game? The one has contains all of the game over screens.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All event scenes should be translated as long as you view them from a save running the English userdata. If you go to the event recollection menu from the main menu, it'll be in japanese.

Also, Mega removed the link to the original 2.09 version. In the interest of not getting the remainder blocked, I will not be reuploading that file.

Lastly, currently in the process of uploading the full translation version. The core translation files are up.

Files are of course available in the post linked below.

Edit: Full version up now too.

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All event scenes should be translated as long as you view them from a save running the English userdata. If you go to the event recollection menu from the main menu, it'll be in japanese.

Also, Mega removed the link to the original 2.09 version. In the interest of not getting the remainder blocked, I will not be reuploading that file.

Lastly, currently in the process of uploading the full translation version. The core translation files are up.

Files are of course available in the post linked below.

Edit: Full version up now too.
Do you happen to know how to get the scene that is in the second to last row, on the far right side? Couldnt figure it out inside of my game.

Thanks.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you happen to know how to get the scene that is in the second to last row, on the far right side? Couldnt figure it out inside of my game.

Thanks.
The Lazy End scene? I think if you just wait in the village long enough without running any dungeons. You may need to adjust some variables like starting villagers in the basic.txt in the userdata folder to even survive long enough.

Also before someone expressed interest in how to get naked Alicia and the Awakening end I believe. Looking through the code, I see reference to an enemy Alicia. I'm guessing she might go full enemy if her corruption maxes with the second bad skill while exploring. I haven't tested this fully. I think to get the Awakening end you need to get all the other memories and not have entered freemode yet.

Edit: Did some playtesting and while I haven't found out how to spawn the enemyAlicia version, I did find some small grammatical issues. I'll have a patch for a new executable up later today.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The Lazy End scene? I think if you just wait in the village long enough without running any dungeons. You may need to adjust some variables like starting villagers in the basic.txt in the userdata folder to even survive long enough.

Also before someone expressed interest in how to get naked Alicia and the Awakening end I believe. Looking through the code, I see reference to an enemy Alicia. I'm guessing she might go full enemy if her corruption maxes with the second bad skill while exploring. I haven't tested this fully. I think to get the Awakening end you need to get all the other memories and not have entered freemode yet.

Edit: Did some playtesting and while I haven't found out how to spawn the enemyAlicia version, I did find some small grammatical issues. I'll have a patch for a new executable up later today.
its me who ask about both question. for alicia did try to find out at all map expect for forest.
what do u mean free mode? and again thank you

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

its me who ask about both question. for alicia did try to find out at all map expect for forest.
what do u mean free mode? and again thank you
Well I think freemode activates after you get this event.
They flags to get it are that freemode isn't active, the scene itself isn't over, and you have the allclear flag which is having all memories unlocked.

I haven't tried everymap, but I did look through the map enemies and none seem to be the enemyAlicia one. (I think she should be number 31 in the character list, don't see a 31 anywhere.)

Updated exe uploaded in sig.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The 'enemy' Alicia might just be her Lesbian skill activating?

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score

Could someone please post a full english save? Would like to watch the scenes but too lazy to play the whole game again. :)

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The 'enemy' Alicia might just be her Lesbian skill activating?
To get the naked Alice animation, one of the other girls needs to be down on the ground and Alice needs to use her sex attack on said girl.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

To get the naked Alice animation, one of the other girls needs to be down on the ground and Alice needs to use her sex attack on said girl.
Ah hadn't thought of that. I never did get that to happen. That'd take some really, REALLY random luck.

Mostly because enemies that attack Alicia, or the other girl, always knock her out of the attack.

EDIT:
Man... I wish I knew the "stats" of the girls exactly. Is there anyway to check? like their combat stats or something. I recall they're SUPPOSED to get stronger but...

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The other character being down version of the lesbian impulse skill does have her nude but there is also a version of the standing attack that is nude as well. And I don't know how to get that. You can see it in the animation test window.

I don't know how to check their modified stats in game between rounds but you view and edit the base stats in the Userdata\EnglishSample\data\character_param.txt

Also attached is a full save from earlier in the thread (post 137 by skeith).
I'll make sure to include this in the linked post.

Attachments

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah hadn't thought of that. I never did get that to happen. That'd take some really, REALLY random luck.

Mostly because enemies that attack Alicia, or the other girl, always knock her out of the attack.
You could try to party up Alice and fumika and go to the shortcut dungeon, there you find some flying stones ( can't recall their names ), Fumika can destroy them with one grenade but they are rock hard otherwise. You'll want to keep one of them alive and hope it will focus one Fumika and take her out first.

you could also take Sumiyoshi and Alice, When Sumiyoshi is corrupted she can taunt enemies.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated sig post with some simple instructions for installation and a note about needing to start a new game to use the English userdata.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Succubus Nests Translation Repository
Full Translation (Minus the loading screens)

Simple instructions:

Original 2.09 version of Succubus Nests:

Link to get 2.09->2.091 patch:

(1) Full 2.091 version with full English translation including source code

Just the full translation essentials: game executable and userdata files:

When extracting to the original game folders, make sure to delete the old config.ini or it will crash upon startup.

(2) Patch for grammar fix in exe:

(3) Full save:

Just the modified source code:

Guide to set up coding environment:

Translation status is currently done. Let me know if you find typos, oddities, etc.
This is almost entirely done through machine translators, there will probably be some issue in places, particularly dialogue where you have muffling and such. But I've done what I can with what I have.
Any issues, questions, criticisms, translation advice or critiques are welcome.
You, dear translator, are going above and beyond what most translators would do while translating a game.

You're amazing. Keep doing what you're doing, because you are damn well good at what you do. :D

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering, is the ENG exe safe?

Avira consider this as a trojan. :|