What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

I don't know how to play...okay I downloaded the game(all versions on the site from 1.04 to 2.07) and I still can't play

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The patches are a bit tricky.

If you use the patch.exe, it will ask you for the games directory. Just do the usual.

After the patch found the game, it will read the readme.txt to check which version you have. But here's the catch.

After I opened my readme.txt, I knew what was wrong. I just had to read "Hentai4daily" and I facepalmed.

That Idiot sabotaged the readme..

Well, long Story short message.. open your readme.txt and delete everything that does not belong in there.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The patches are a bit tricky.

If you use the patch.exe, it will ask you for the games directory. Just do the usual.

After the patch found the game, it will read the readme.txt to check which version you have. But here's the catch.

After I opened my readme.txt, I knew what was wrong. I just had to read "Hentai4daily" and I facepalmed.

That Idiot sabotaged the readme..

Well, long Story short message.. open your readme.txt and delete everything that does not belong in there.
Mind attaching the correct readme, then? I can't seem to recreate the original.

Last edited:

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks a lot Richinsanity. that works for me. :) You are my hero!!

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I second echindna request. I deleted what I was supposed to yet I still cant patch the game.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right, here is the readme I used before I patched everything.
See Attachments. ...uhh.. lets just hope this attachment thing works.

Override the old readme and use the 2.05 update first.

Attachments

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I still can't seem to get it to patch. Am I dense and missing something obvious? I'm on Japan region, language and non-Unicode settings, running the patcher in administrator, using the right readme, and still it wont work.

Edit: Nevermind, I seemed to have fixed it by downloading the 2.05 patch from the author's site and using that.

Last edited:

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol! The cause of the problem was just on readme.:eek:
LOL! Thanks GUYs!

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A readme and the updater has to be fresh downloaded from the site or it wont work for some reason.

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me, Could I ask How do I activate the Debug Mode ?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

PS:The reason of I ask this question is that because this Game has built-in Debug Mode but I don't know How to activate it.

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to unlock the animation in the watch mode, that is right above the animation of the blond girl rubbing her vagina on one of the other girl's vagina?

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the girls have strengts and weaknesses, if you use the right girl for the right monster than it will be a lot easier, for example, use the priestes ability to destroy slimes.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, already figured that out, but I find it impossible to complete a stage, because I always lose and when the
credits end it reverts to the last save and the girls aren't any stronger, from what I can tell. And I can't rest in the
meantime because the nests become too powerful and I automatically lose. I just wanted to understand what all
this "lose a lot, the girls get stronger" was about.
You have to start a new game after game over .- . not reload the last save.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to start a new game after game over .- . not reload the last save.
Or you can edit your own game profile where they get like 10000000 lust limit or something.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So to make sure I'm understanding, continuing play from a game over does NOT boost the girls power but i infact need to start a fresh file?

Or am I doing it correctly in that continuing after game over will eventually boost my power enough to be able to fight those overpowered bosses?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It's also important to point out that, if your girls lose their virginity, your run is PROBABLY over. Without their powers, your odds of winning are pretty slim.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried to cheat the game by editting the "SuccubusNests>userdata>sample>data>character_param.txt" or "skill.txt/attact.txt".

I always finish the game easily.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the sample userdata isn't enabled by default. That said, if anyone can figure out how to get it working, it will make for one of the easier game translations ever.

According to the main website, you can pick what userdata you want to use at the 'userdata selection screen' which is supposed to show when you start the game? But I have never seen such a screen, personally.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just copy everything from the sample folder to another folder in the user data. Name it whatever you like it. Since the stuff written in the basic txt is what is show in the game when you chose from when starting new game. Then just edit whatever you like and when you start the game with the newly named mod it will be in it.

A tutorial how to edit the folder. Sry its on jap.

If you updated your game from 2.02 there should be a selection screen. (2.02 didn't have it.)

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Just copy everything from the sample folder to another folder in the user data. Name it whatever you like it. Since the stuff written in the basic is what is show in the game when you chose from when starting new game. Then just edit whetevr you like and when you start the game it will be in it.
Thanks for the response. I actually read through that tutorial after seeing romerskie86's post, and I made a new folder in the user data with some basic translations to check, but I'm not seeing any changes when I start the game. Starting a new game just goes right into the first scene.

I'm updated to 2.07 currently.

Edit: nevermind, I had messed with something else that I shouldn't have touched. It's amazing the game still worked at all after I poked around in the data.pak, but I think it's working now. Thanks for your help though.

Last edited: