What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

For anyone who experienced a pink screen problem with my modded save please do the following:
- Download clean install from
- Start the game without mods and create a new save
- Open your save with notepad and check your build version <Build>

My modded saves was made with 20161220203650 version, while some users still have a 20161216083029 one. I think this is the reason of pink screen once you're change sharedassets0.assets.

That's what I was going to come in to say. It looks as if the creator uploaded a slightly updated version of the demo since the second one came out a few days ago (I noticed that there was a batch file added for forcing it to run with single thread rendering in the latest one), and downloading it fixed the pink screen issue for me. I also wanted to ask if the mimic enemy does anything special, as I'll likely never see it, myself - it took me at least ten different tries to get even the wooden horse to actually activate and hit one of the girls, and the resulting animation was disappointing and obviously unfinished.
Mimic is a pretty rare enemy. Even rarer than delta horse. And I still can't get a climax animation from mimic or delta horse. Either there's some conditions for it, or they're bugged/unfinished.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Probably unfinished, but the wooden horse trap isn't the only one in the game. Have you ever walked around to suddenly have 3-4 enemies spawn instantaneously around and on top of you? That's a floor trap as well, and can apear where the wooden horse usually appears too, hence making the horse hard to find sometimes.

Reputation score

...Pregnancy confirmed for future releases (not working properly for now)....
...godfuckingdamnit.

Pregnancy is to me as scat/guro is to most everyone here and also me. I was really looking forward to this one, too. Fuck.

Well, maybe it'll be optional? Won't be a necessary outcome of the sexings? Will be completely avoidable?

...please?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...godfuckingdamnit.

Pregnancy is to me as scat/guro is to most everyone here and also me. I was really looking forward to this one, too. Fuck.

Well, maybe it'll be optional? Won't be a necessary outcome of the sexings? Will be completely avoidable?

...please?
<Bust>
<Clitoris>
<Anal>
<Vagina>
<Pregnancy>
<Hymen>
<LostVirginPartnerId>
<IntravaginalSemen>
<IntestinalSemen>
A lot of parameters, don't you think?
There's not many h-act-games out there with this feature, anyway. Indeed, it can be optional or as a special game over state for a team member.

Who knows... after all, I can only speculate based on the data mining results.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Didn't this authors previous game include a very deliberate feature where you could create custom versions of the games data, and then select them in game? Closest thing to a built in mod menu in an h-game that I know of. I guess modifying existing saves is a bit different, but it'd seem strange to imagine the author going out of his way to prevent modifications.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanna mention that I suddenly got the new version to run now... by downloading the file from OneDrive instead of the other sources.
Dunno why that changes anything but maybe it helps someone else who gets a crash on startup.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@RadeonX1950

I managed to change some of the stats myself. However, I cannot seem to be able to change the size of the shareassets0.asset file without the game crashing on start up. Did you ever figure this out by any chance?

(I used HxD to make single numeric changes.)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cool thanks. I'll give it a try. Do you know the reason for the game crashing when I change the .asset file's size?
I don't really know. Maybe it's a checksum error, or HxD screw-ups with a format table. As you said before, you did a single numeric changes without changing file's size, and it did worked, right?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

trail is good and just the right amount of challenging, looking forward to release.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry to ask a nonsense question here but..
anyone here can tell me how to max out the Graphics ?
idk, every time i try to change, it just don't change.. but sometimes it change..and sometimes,
the Fantastic Option is ugly, and Fastest is the best.. wtf ?
here's is how my config.ini is configured..
ScreenMode=1
ScreenResolution=2
Brightness=1.0
Contrast=1.0
QualityLevel=-1
UsePostEffects=1

btw, the quality is set to Fantastic in Video Options from the main menu.... i did something wrong ?

Sorry again for a such noob question but.. it seems strange to me xD
and sorry for my english.. i am brazilian xD

Obs: my Build version is 20161220153650.. if that matters..

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Now I know why the camera rotation is horrible.

It's not smooth like Vindictus or Warframe.
When you rotate the camera, it's not in one speed, it accelerates.
And when you stop moving the camera, the camera is a split second behind before it stops.

If someone can tell him in Japanese to make the camera move at 1 speed and not accelerate and decelerate to a stop.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.. snip...
From my experience, the quality only seems to change the amount of particle effects - hardly noticeable. But it is an alpha build, so it's understandable that people have polygons for body parts.

Now I know why the camera rotation is horrible.

It's not smooth like Vindictus or Warframe.
When you rotate the camera, it's not in one speed, it accelerates.
And when you stop moving the camera, the camera is a split second behind before it stops.

If someone can tell him in Japanese to make the camera move at 1 speed and not accelerate and decelerate to a stop.
You're right! I think that's standard turn acceleration implemented in many games. What I would like him to do is increase the leeway which someone can turn before the acceleration kicks in.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tell him yourself. The feedback questionnaire has English too. A shortcut to the Google Docs where the questionnaire is was included with the game files.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't start it. It says "failed to load mono". mono: function mono_set_break_policy not found

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i can't start it. It says "failed to load mono". mono: function mono_set_break_policy not found
Seems like an odd bug, not much info to be found on Google about it. I saw that at least two people said reinstalling the program that was giving them trouble fixed it, but I don't believe this game has an installer. Have you tried redownloading it?

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like an odd bug, not much info to be found on Google about it. I saw that at least two people said reinstalling the program that was giving them trouble fixed it, but I don't believe this game has an installer. Have you tried redownloading it?
I have redownloaded it but it didn't fix it. I downloaded from MEGA and OneDrive. I didn't know this game had an installer. I'll find it and try it out.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have redownloaded it but it didn't fix it. I downloaded from MEGA and OneDrive. I didn't know this game had an installer. I'll find it and try it out.
It doesn't have an installer; I was referring to the hits I found when I Googled the error you gave, which were referring to other programs than this. I'm really stumped here, myself.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't have an installer; I was referring to the hits I found when I Googled the error you gave, which were referring to other programs than this. I'm really stumped here, myself.
I remember playing it once but I don't know why it is missing from my folder.