What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Now I know why the camera rotation is horrible.

It's not smooth like Vindictus or Warframe.
When you rotate the camera, it's not in one speed, it accelerates.
And when you stop moving the camera, the camera is a split second behind before it stops.

If someone can tell him in Japanese to make the camera move at 1 speed and not accelerate and decelerate to a stop.
You can also open up the "config" file in a notepad, and edit the Axis sensitivitiy.
I changed mine to: IndividualAxisSensitivity=5*5*5*5*3*3*3*3*3*3*

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got it working:)
What did you do to get it working? Not for my sake, but just in case someone else has the same problem down the line. It drives me crazy when I google a problem I'm having and I find topics where a person has the exact same problem and instead of saying how they fixed it, they just say "Never mind, I figured out what was wrong." and never note what they did!

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried using C.E. and it seem HP value is alot easier to find and I find they can be fucked in full clothes to torn clothes by tweaking there HP values. But it only froze the ecstasy gauges and they'll never cum...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, :

Chaos Gate said:
Based on the results of the questionnaire, I decided to localize English of Succubus Heaven.
Although it is only text to localize, it would be great if you could enjoy even those who do not understand Japanese.
Should be interesting.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, :

Should be interesting.
Even if it's just text localization, that's a great step. No need to dub the voices.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, :

Should be interesting.
You know this is why i like Chaos Gate. They are one of my favorite (in other word I waste money on their games) for the simple reason that they allow customization of their games. Not to mention they actually think about foreign customers.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried using C.E. and it seem HP value is alot easier to find and I find they can be fucked in full clothes to torn clothes by tweaking there HP values. But it only froze the ecstasy gauges and they'll never cum...
Can you share it ? the all Address you find ?
i think there's two address to hp, one to clothes, and the other is.. well, hp xD

its a little sad that you can't add some numbers to sharedassets0.. the game crashes. :(

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would also like a CE table to mess around with :p

Tried doing it by myself but I can't figure out a way to find the HP value.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Search them in 4bytes

Nellie HP is 1500
Sera HP is 2000
Dorothy is 1600

There clothes broke on 400 less. If you change up 400 while they fucking you can see them fucking in clothes.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What did you do to get it working? Not for my sake, but just in case someone else has the same problem down the line. It drives me crazy when I google a problem I'm having and I find topics where a person has the exact same problem and instead of saying how they fixed it, they just say "Never mind, I figured out what was wrong." and never note what they did!
i was trying to overwrite the the files. I extracted it into a new file and it worked.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Search them in 4bytes

Nellie HP is 1500
Sera HP is 2000
Dorothy is 1600

There clothes broke on 400 less. If you change up 400 while they fucking you can see them fucking in clothes.
Still can't get it to work, can you post your CE file?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just tried the trial for maybe 10 minutes.
I suppose it makes more sense to mostly use hand-to-hand and only use weapons when there's a big group or a tough monster, right? I found trying to get through with using weapons a lot ended up having them break and leaving me with nothing when I could've really used them.

Also this is called succubus heaven but I haven't yet seen any succubus, then again I only got to maybe the second floor? Unsure how many are in the demo. I'll playing it again later and should get farther this time. Only enemies I've seen so far are just the bugs and the zombies(?).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I suppose it makes more sense to mostly use hand-to-hand and only use weapons when there's a big group or a tough monster, right? I found trying to get through with using weapons a lot ended up having them break and leaving me with nothing when I could've really used them.

Also this is called succubus heaven but I haven't yet seen any succubus, then again I only got to maybe the second floor? Unsure how many are in the demo. I'll playing it again later and should get farther this time. Only enemies I've seen so far are just the bugs and the zombies(?).
To be fair, Succubus Nest have I believe just ONE Succubus, the final boss.

Everything else are basically just rape monsters.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, so.. i tried the Cheat Engine Thing and, i got it worked.. and i will post here a link to download the table.. idk if it will work to you guys, so please say it xD

//mega.nz/#!EM5mnQqA!Czu7MPtaeUkFGQnu7C6FJlkjoIpuKuT4XbYGJ9m5ZAA

Obs: This was my first time that i created a table so.. sorry if it don't work..
Obs 2: Forget about my table.. yesterday it worked, now it don't.. the Address just changed and.. the table will not work anymore..
how i am suppose to find it, when the address change at each start (i think) ? i mean.. how i will find if i not know my actual HP in number ? well.. :(

Last edited:

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the "succubus" part refers to the lust bar that's in the game?

Like when your party loses to sex you basically become a succubus yourself? That's why this would be a heaven since every enemy basically wants you virginity.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chaos Gates previous game, Succubus Nests, only had a single Succubus in it: the final boss. So my suspicion is that this will be the same. In any case, the demo only has 2 enemy types (Zombies, Bugs), so no Succubi to look at for now.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Chaos Gates previous game, Succubus Nests, only had a single Succubus in it: the final boss. So my suspicion is that this will be the same. In any case, the demo only has 2 enemy types (Zombies, Bugs), so no Succubi to look at for now.
CharacterData in this beta have a line NellieSuccubus (girl with a sword).
Other characters: Saule, Rosabelle, Doll.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't forget the mimic and wooden horse, though I wonder if they're ultimately going to be able to make the girls climax and aren't simply intended to be minor annoyances.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't there some talk awhile back about the lust bar making your female partners grab you and have sex with you when it reached a certain level or something? Has there been any talk of that or did they abandoned the idea?

It seem that it only makes your girl climax at random moment leaving you defenseless for a couple second...