What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

That may be on April 1st, but, the author DID post something on April 2nd.

Posted a gif/webm/whatever on his pixiv showcasing that he's working on pregnancy in Succubus Heaven.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, todays update is kind of important. Very quick summary - important one is number 4, I suspect.

1) Succubus Whisper actually is a real thing, but is a prototype that isn't being developed at the moment.
2) Musing on pregnancy animations and how it's a little bit hard
3) Talk on camera improvements and lock-on system
4) Updated version of alpha2; don't think there's any new content, but reworks to some systems etc. But probably worth a quick download and play (from )

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the update note.

– ターゲットロックオンの実装 - Implement target lockon
– 魔法変換時に同種の魔法がある場合はまとめるようになった - When doing magic conversion (Dorothy picking up things and turn into magic attack) it'll attempt to refill any of the same magic you have.
– 一度捨てた魔法を拾えるようになった - You can pick up magic you threw away.
– 性感による抵抗力の低下をよりわかりやすくした - Makes it easier to understand how sexual sensitivity lowers resistance.
– マウスによる操作性を改善 - Improve mouse control
– 剣線エフェクトの変更 - Change sword line effect
– 精液デカール生成の軽量化 - Make cum on the body less resource intensive on PC
– 床に垂れた精液のクオリティを向上 - Up the quality of cum dropped on the floor

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unity Engine version is still the same, which is a good sign (modded resources-saves are possible for now). Need more content, though.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Succubus whipser sounds potentially good. It could lead to a source for voice lines for people who want to make their own h-game but can't afford/ have yet to get their own VA.

As for the update from the world of tomorrow (at least as far as where I live) it looks like there might finally be some actual Succubi in this Succubus Heaven soon enough. Hopefully they have some h-content tied to them lol

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing the demo now.
Why does it keep switching to weapon slot three every time I take a step forwards?

I'm using standard keyboard layout.

edit: check my keybindings, somehow it keeps changing them in gameplay. It's always weapon slot three, and it's been mapped to everything from W to left-click. Having to fix it every ten seconds is getting annoying.

For the game itself, are those white bottles empty? What are the green ball things?
Hitboxes need tons of work, you can flail at a guy at point-blank and it'll ignore 2/3 hits.

The wooden-horse trap looks nice, but I've only been hit by it once, and I was broken out instantly.
Kind of a shame.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing the demo now.
Why does it keep switching to weapon slot three every time I take a step forwards?

I'm using standard keyboard layout.
Simplest explanation would probably be because you're accidentally pressing 3 somehow (it is just above W). Maybe a sticky key or something?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Simplest explanation would probably be because you're accidentally pressing 3 somehow (it is just above W). Maybe a sticky key or something?
No, there is a menu bug where after you exit from the menu it still thinks you're in the menu so as your playing you are still changing options in the background. Best thing to do is change your settings first so it saves it and restart the program. Do not try to open the menu again though otherwise the bug may happen again.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to either turn off ally AI, start the game with only one character, or kill off the other two immediately? I've managed to get the tentacle animation a couple of times, but it always only lasts for a second or two before one of the other girls breaks my character free...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to either turn off ally AI, start the game with only one character, or kill off the other two immediately? I've managed to get the tentacle animation a couple of times, but it always only lasts for a second or two before one of the other girls breaks my character free...
what tentacle? :v also a few pages back someone made some mod to allow you to play just one character I believe,

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tentacle animation is not complete, I beleive. Yeah, I made some mods before, but they are not compatible with a current version of the game.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Succubus whipser sounds potentially good. It could lead to a source for voice lines for people who want to make their own h-game but can't afford/ have yet to get their own VA.
You'd be surprised at what already exists.

Doesn't really get you the sort of sounds you would need for action, though. I don't think anything's gonna replace a VA anytime soon.

Last edited:

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what tentacle?
When you open a chest, there's a random chance that instead instead of treasure there will be a tentacle monster inside, which will grab whoever opened it.

Yeah, I made some mods before, but they are not compatible with a current version of the game.
Well, shit. I tried modifying the save files in a text editor, but any change makes the game not recognize the file as existing. I suspect the <RandomSeed> parameter has something to do with it.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone ever run into an issue where the control seems to be stuck on moving right? It affects both the camera and options menus. I tried unplugging both my keyboard and mouse but it still kept doing it.

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo is way too short and too easy, so I decided to mod it to raise the difficulty.

What's changed:

1. Remove the pixelation
  2. Save files is allowed to be modified.
  3. Greatly increased the amount of enemies, traps, chests, and dungeons.
  4. Always allowing the three main characters to struggle free, so they won't lose completely. But they might still got left behind and became missing.
  5. Boost struggle when clicking the right button.

Requirement:

SuccubusHeaven 2017/04/02 α2 version

Usage:

Extract and replace the file of the same name. (You should backup the original file first)

Download:

mega.nz/#!U94nzTAL!bagLXjZraEQvukqyxQFSzFs6wE7czrLWEgmQO66uuW8

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone here know's.. where i can change the Rate Spawn of the Tentacle Trap ?
its very low..

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone ever run into an issue where the control seems to be stuck on moving right? It affects both the camera and options menus. I tried unplugging both my keyboard and mouse but it still kept doing it.
Probably way late, but it's probably any controllers you have plugged in.

You should also check the bindings for camera movement just in case as well.

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, i just want to know if i'm doing everything right, are there only 2 enemies in this game? or am i taking the wrong path, i always end up talking to a woman in a dress and it sends me to game over, but i never ran into some screenshots i found here, and i never got to the prision that i also think i saw someone talking about it. and is this game fully released or it's still WIP? i really really like this game but i don't know japanese, but i still loved the game before this(sucubbus nest)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the demo there are only two enemies (Insect + Zombie), and also two traps (Wooden Horse + Mimic Chest).

Oh, and as to CeLioCiBR's question of raising the rate of the Mimic Chest trap, that's not an easy thing to do - it would require dissembly of the game, and I have no idea where such a thing would be. Worst case is it's in code rather than a data file, and that would make it basically impossible to edit.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the demo there are only two enemies (Insect + Zombie), and also two traps (Wooden Horse + Mimic Chest).

Oh, and as to CeLioCiBR's question of raising the rate of the Mimic Chest trap, that's not an easy thing to do - it would require dissembly of the game, and I have no idea where such a thing would be. Worst case is it's in code rather than a data file, and that would make it basically impossible to edit.
ohh i see, that's sad ahahah..
i tried to find something about the spawn rate in the sharedassets0.. but coun't find anything..
.. and, about the "Escape" Rate.. of IA ? you know if it's possible to change ?
idk, they just escape too quickly ahahah xD
Thanks ^^